Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Jul 31, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Reject This BBI Joke [145]
Why Wazua feels dead nowadays [16]
Coronavirus [2791]
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter? [115]
Rest in Peace Modern Coast [2]
Nadia-Pure talent [3]
Round semi-permanent Mabati houses [7]
Mukhisa Kituyi - Salvation for Kenya? [49]
Imcome tax returns [7]
WRC Safari Rally 2021 [3]
Kujeni hapa muone [2]
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [74]
Watu wangu habari zenu [2]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [703]
Revolution within ODM [32]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

While I was away......
kingfisher
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 8:34:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,821
Has anything happened?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Tokyo
#2 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 6:32:36 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,486
New millionaires courtesy of Crypto’s
work to prosper
sqft
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 5:24:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 961
Location: Kenya
kingfisher wrote:
Has anything happened?


While you were away, the forum died.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
essyk
#4 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 5:37:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,510
sqft wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Has anything happened?


While you were away, the forum died.


You know when have some time and you want to catch up on general discussions,then you come and find threads that are MONTHS old still dominating the home page with no recent updates.It's like a cemetery.ain't normal at all.
I am off to celebrate KCSE results.
You bore yourselves to the moon and back and have a ghostly time.Laughing out loudly
cya.


"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2021 9:03:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,758
Location: Cameroon
essyk wrote:
sqft wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Has anything happened?


While you were away, the forum died.


You know when have some time and you want to catch up on general discussions,then you come and find threads that are MONTHS old still dominating the home page with no recent updates.It's like a cemetery.ain't normal at all.
I am off to celebrate KCSE results.
You bore yourselves to the moon and back and have a ghostly time.Laughing out loudly
cya.




I want to believe social media apps killed these older web-based platforms. The death appears slow, but permanent nevertheless. Sad
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2021 3:19:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,066
Location: Kianjokoma
simonkabz wrote:
essyk wrote:
sqft wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Has anything happened?


While you were away, the forum died.


You know when have some time and you want to catch up on general discussions,then you come and find threads that are MONTHS old still dominating the home page with no recent updates.It's like a cemetery.ain't normal at all.
I am off to celebrate KCSE results.
You bore yourselves to the moon and back and have a ghostly time.Laughing out loudly
cya.




I want to believe social media apps killed these older web-based platforms. The death appears slow, but permanent nevertheless. Sad

It's a sure death. I struggle these days to visit wazua even once a week. Kitambo I would be logged in full day making over 10 posts a day. Perhaps the blue section will survive.

Some other forum is doing very well though. The issue is somewhere else. Maybe design, or age of hitherto contributors, no appeal to young people...
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
amorphous
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2021 12:47:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 664
Location: planet earth
While you were away we moved on from Wazua to social media groups and platforms where all the major action is happening in real time! Wazua is very analogue and officially dead. Shalom!
New Normal!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.