Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Sep 23, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [100]
Covid eating us [1]
Citizen .. why are you becoming gutter press [3]
First Woman Deputy President - Mt Kenya [8]
Round semi-permanent Mabati houses [9]
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga [8]
RIP Michael jackson [85]
Jimi Wanjigi [323]
Reject This BBI Joke [149]
2016 Rio Olympics Thread [262]
Coronavirus [2797]
Bikozulu. . . and the very best of kenyan bloggers [119]
Why Wazua feels dead nowadays [16]
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter? [115]
Rest in Peace Modern Coast [2]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<678
Reject This BBI Joke
PeterReborn
#141 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 10:44:49 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/3/2014
Posts: 1,060
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Fireworks at the court of appeal.
It s truly # David versus Goriath.
All the senior counsels and top legal minds are with the government.

The under-dogs are doing a good work in presenting facts and defending the constitution.

Goriath ndio nani?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ni bouncer hapo muranga town.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ngoriatho?
Consistency is better than intensity
PeterReborn
#142 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 11:13:15 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/3/2014
Posts: 1,060
The intimidation of the judges by the executive continues.




2 High Court Judges arrested

The Judiciary should stand firm against these attacks and deliver an independent judgement on the 20th August.
Consistency is better than intensity
Much Know
#143 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 11:11:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/6/2008
Posts: 3,506
There is no other way to devolve the 35% funds to the counties without BBI!!! The constitution say 15%, so parliament can't do it alone "forcefully" thats a lie, some bitter political losers will run to court and create a legal crisis. From 2023, the money will stay in nairobi for government tenders, real estate and bribing judges with dollars through al-shabab networks as well as activist, techers will sing "solidarity forever" in nairobi, etc and the budget "eaten" by a few, destroying devolution in the process which is the path katiba has chosen to end poverty and it is working. This will lead to a major economic crises, nobody will lend us money but the few 50 richest kenyans in nairobi will continue to grow richer as kidnappings and murders escalate and poor farmers, jua kali, mama mboga will really suffer. We will not accept this! The people will riot everywhere. Nobody can stop reggae!
A New Kenya
mpobiz
#144 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 5:19:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
Much Know wrote:
There is no other way to devolve the 35% funds to the counties without BBI!!! The constitution say 15%, so parliament can't do it alone "forcefully" thats a lie, some bitter political losers will run to court and create a legal crisis. From 2023, the money will stay in nairobi for government tenders, real estate and bribing judges with dollars through al-shabab networks as well as activist, techers will sing "solidarity forever" in nairobi, etc and the budget "eaten" by a few, destroying devolution in the process which is the path katiba has chosen to end poverty and it is working. This will lead to a major economic crises, nobody will lend us money but the few 50 richest kenyans in nairobi will continue to grow richer as kidnappings and murders escalate and poor farmers, jua kali, mama mboga will really suffer. We will not accept this! The people will riot everywhere. Nobody can stop reggae!


Is it the same money I heard it bought bomets governor a 700k office chair and a 24 million gardening bill?
We also remember the 100k wheelbarrows in bungoma.
Let the money remain in central government. At least we can see the railways ,highways ,hospitals and a better structures in central government.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
aemathenge
#145 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 12:32:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,419
Location: Kerugoya
mpobiz wrote:
Much Know wrote:
There is no other way to devolve the 35% funds to the counties without BBI!!! The constitution say 15%, so parliament can't do it alone "forcefully" thats a lie, some bitter political losers will run to court and create a legal crisis. From 2023, the money will stay in nairobi for government tenders, real estate and bribing judges with dollars through al-shabab networks as well as activist, techers will sing "solidarity forever" in nairobi, etc and the budget "eaten" by a few, destroying devolution in the process which is the path katiba has chosen to end poverty and it is working. This will lead to a major economic crises, nobody will lend us money but the few 50 richest kenyans in nairobi will continue to grow richer as kidnappings and murders escalate and poor farmers, jua kali, mama mboga will really suffer. We will not accept this! The people will riot everywhere. Nobody can stop reggae!


Is it the same money I heard it bought bomets governor a 700k office chair and a 24 million gardening bill?
We also remember the 100k wheelbarrows in bungoma.
Let the money remain in central government. At least we can see the railways ,highways ,hospitals and a better structures in central government.


Ours is doing "better".

She is putting up a monument to herself in the form of a "high-rising" building to house the County Hospital.

She has also cabro-ed the streets around this Monument, apparently with the blessing of the Bretton Woods Institutions, where she used to work before becoming the Prime Cabinet Secretary in Wa Mashati's first "tano".

Ten To One odds it will be named Anne Waguru Memorial Hospital.

As you were.
masukuma
#146 Posted : Monday, August 02, 2021 10:15:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
PeterReborn wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:
Fireworks at the court of appeal.
It s truly # David versus Goriath.
All the senior counsels and top legal minds are with the government.

The under-dogs are doing a good work in presenting facts and defending the constitution.

Goriath ndio nani?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ni bouncer hapo muranga town.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ngoriatho?

Oh the guy of the "Dauti na Ngoriatho!" fame?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#147 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 7:38:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169



https://youtu.be/-cqoLR4hNho
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Realtreaty
#148 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 8:09:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,117
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
No boooooody cannn stooop reggaaaaeeeeeeeeooo........KAPUT!!!!

Ruto has won by Landslide again!!!
Uhuru fooooled Jakom to his death trap!!! by giving him a kikuyu Lawyer Mwangi to dig Jakom a deeper hole!!!
Gathige
#149 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 12:14:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,239
Realtreaty wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
No boooooody cannn stooop reggaaaaeeeeeeeeooo........KAPUT!!!!

Ruto has won by Landslide again!!!
Uhuru fooooled Jakom to his death trap!!! by giving him a kikuyu Lawyer Mwangi to dig Jakom a deeper hole!!!



Someone was given a rope and pointed to the nearest tree to go hang.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Users browsing this topic
Guest
8 Pages«<678
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.