Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Sep 23, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [100]
Covid eating us [1]
Citizen .. why are you becoming gutter press [3]
First Woman Deputy President - Mt Kenya [8]
Round semi-permanent Mabati houses [9]
PORK Raila Amolo Odinga [8]
RIP Michael jackson [85]
Jimi Wanjigi [323]
Reject This BBI Joke [149]
2016 Rio Olympics Thread [262]
Coronavirus [2797]
Bikozulu. . . and the very best of kenyan bloggers [119]
Why Wazua feels dead nowadays [16]
Pot Belly ! Kitambi...how do I make this flatter? [115]
Rest in Peace Modern Coast [2]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

140 Pages«<137138139140>
Coronavirus
murchr
#2761 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:08:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,973
Coolio wrote:
doubletap wrote:
Coolio wrote:
How safe is the corona vaccine?


Would say depends on what safe is. Could it cause adverse reactions that would lead to death? Maybe but the numbers so far are low and it is still early days. W.H.O is advising on the vaccination process to keep going but are they right? Early reports show that vaccination has reduced the number of deaths that could have been attributed to Covid19.

Lets see what it does in SA and Brazil...

My concern was on one's individual health after the jab whether it has long term effects and if one who has been injected is more safer than the other who hasn't!



28Million people in the UK have been vaccinated, now google more to find out how many people have reacted to the vaccine then extrapolate on whether you will take it or not.

KPMDU has issued a statement that there are no more ICU beds in Kenya...taking the jab is a better gamble than waiting for a bed. Seems like the SA variant is here, i wonder why MOH is not talking about the variants currently
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
masukuma
#2762 Posted : Tuesday, March 23, 2021 9:19:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:
Coolio wrote:
doubletap wrote:
Coolio wrote:
How safe is the corona vaccine?


Would say depends on what safe is. Could it cause adverse reactions that would lead to death? Maybe but the numbers so far are low and it is still early days. W.H.O is advising on the vaccination process to keep going but are they right? Early reports show that vaccination has reduced the number of deaths that could have been attributed to Covid19.

Lets see what it does in SA and Brazil...

My concern was on one's individual health after the jab whether it has long term effects and if one who has been injected is more safer than the other who hasn't!



28Million people in the UK have been vaccinated, now google more to find out how many people have reacted to the vaccine then extrapolate on whether you will take it or not.

KPMDU has issued a statement that there are no more ICU beds in Kenya...taking the jab is a better gamble than waiting for a bed. Seems like the SA variant is here, i wonder why MOH is not talking about the variants currently

Well... 104 Million People have been vaccinated worldwide... Imagine! 50% of Israelis have received two doses. if you go looking for data on deaths - you will find! even for the tetanus vaccine but women get them when they want to give birth. Tuwache kuwa wajuaji!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2763 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 12:55:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
Though as a country we have had high profile deaths all is well in Africa.
I have contracted Covid so many times I have lost count. Something amazing also happened. My grandmother who is clocking 100 this year had the infection and healed.
I knew it's the thing because I called her when I heard she had a serious homa. She explained to me about all her symptoms. I told her that it's only a big homa and sent some antibiotics and a cough syrup for her.
The only thing that's unusual about our grandmother is that she prefers to walk to church every Sunday or anywhere she goes. I have always cautioned even my own mother on providing alternative transportation for her.
For lack of better words I can say that my grandmother lives with my aunts and cousins who are somehow reckless or ignorant.
First let me mention that it's my grandmothers house and a few aunts uncles and cousins live there because grandma is well taken care of and always monied. So my less fortunate relatives can always find a place to stay in my grandmothers compound.
This is the African way of how we take care of our elderly. This system has always worked but lately it become scary. There was also the part where you don't want to be so alarming that you trigger blood pressure and hypertension to your granny.
I finally settled on keeping my distance and hoped for the best. Now I can report that herd immunity works. We are not all lucky but it's the same way that some of us are alive today but a few hundred Kenyans died on traffic related accidents today.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#2764 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 7:29:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,058
Location: At Large.
mpobiz wrote:
Though as a country we have had high profile deaths all is well in Africa.
I have contracted Covid so many times I have lost count. Something amazing also happened. My grandmother who is clocking 100 this year had the infection and healed.
I knew it's the thing because I called her when I heard she had a serious homa. She explained to me about all her symptoms. I told her that it's only a big homa and sent some antibiotics and a cough syrup for her.
The only thing that's unusual about our grandmother is that she prefers to walk to church every Sunday or anywhere she goes. I have always cautioned even my own mother on providing alternative transportation for her.
For lack of better words I can say that my grandmother lives with my aunts and cousins who are somehow reckless or ignorant.
First let me mention that it's my grandmothers house and a few aunts uncles and cousins live there because grandma is well taken care of and always monied. So my less fortunate relatives can always find a place to stay in my grandmothers compound.
This is the African way of how we take care of our elderly. This system has always worked but lately it become scary. There was also the part where you don't want to be so alarming that you trigger blood pressure and hypertension to your granny.
I finally settled on keeping my distance and hoped for the best. Now I can report that herd immunity works. We are not all lucky but it's the same way that some of us are alive today but a few hundred Kenyans died on traffic related accidents today.



People seem to have gotten tired of this topic ama nikushtuka?

@Mpobiz you are making covid look so normal yet it has caused havoc in many homes.

Tell us more about your symptoms,medication and how long it took to heal.

Have you been testing?

I will be glad to learn about the lungs and the post covid management of the same.

I have afew close people who got infected but are now well.

How long should one wait after a positive result to take the vaccine?


Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mpobiz
#2765 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 10:22:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Though as a country we have had high profile deaths all is well in Africa.
I have contracted Covid so many times I have lost count. Something amazing also happened. My grandmother who is clocking 100 this year had the infection and healed.
I knew it's the thing because I called her when I heard she had a serious homa. She explained to me about all her symptoms. I told her that it's only a big homa and sent some antibiotics and a cough syrup for her.
The only thing that's unusual about our grandmother is that she prefers to walk to church every Sunday or anywhere she goes. I have always cautioned even my own mother on providing alternative transportation for her.
For lack of better words I can say that my grandmother lives with my aunts and cousins who are somehow reckless or ignorant.
First let me mention that it's my grandmothers house and a few aunts uncles and cousins live there because grandma is well taken care of and always monied. So my less fortunate relatives can always find a place to stay in my grandmothers compound.
This is the African way of how we take care of our elderly. This system has always worked but lately it become scary. There was also the part where you don't want to be so alarming that you trigger blood pressure and hypertension to your granny.
I finally settled on keeping my distance and hoped for the best. Now I can report that herd immunity works. We are not all lucky but it's the same way that some of us are alive today but a few hundred Kenyans died on traffic related accidents today.



People seem to have gotten tired of this topic ama nikushtuka?

@Mpobiz you are making covid look so normal yet it has caused havoc in many homes.

Tell us more about your symptoms,medication and how long it took to heal.

Have you been testing?

I will be glad to learn about the lungs and the post covid management of the same.

I have afew close people who got infected but are now well.

How long should one wait after a positive result to take the vaccine?




The people that got tired are the dooms day prepers with their stupid mathematics and statistics. They have nothing to kupayuka about because they were wrong.
Covid is not as dangerous as malaria or cholera. Those are the diseases that kill more people in Africa under the radar than covid. Do you know that nduthis (motorcycle taxis) menace has been causing "havoc" in many homes for many years?
My only concern is the way we are managing the situation. We are using imported methods instead of finding our own solutions. A friend who's father is above 60 and diabetic healed though he was hospitalised for high blood pressure because he thought that because of his "underlying conditions" he was already dead.

The most unusual situation is whats happening in India. The media is just blowing trumpets for something that was bound to happen. The question we should ask our selves is why it's happening now after a year and it's a country that shares a very long physical border with China.
2 billion people and a handful of hospitals topped by government scare mongering is what's driving the numbers up. We all know Indians are very imotional people. What's killing people there is hypertension.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#2766 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:40:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,058
Location: At Large.
Please answer my other questions.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mpobiz
#2767 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:20:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
Bigchick wrote:
Please answer my other questions.


First. Why would you take the vaccine after a healing from the disease? Your body has already developed natural antibodies to ward off the disease in future. The worst thing to do is to take the vaccine when you are already infected. It's like receiving a double dose of the disease which can overwhelm even a very healthy person. I am against this vaccines but whoever chooses to take it should first double test to be sure. Remember it takes about 14 days after infection for the first symptoms to start to show.
As I have told you I have had contact with the disease several times. The first time it's noticeable but the rest of the times you only have a very unusual cough or sneeze that's triggered by a sharp pinch sensation on your throat. For me the cough usually happened once or twice in a day. They were single coughs lasting only a few seconds but very irritating.
The first time you get the infection it only takes 7 to 14 days to completely heal. The subsequent infections are barely noticeable apart from the unusual cough I have just mentioned.
Stomach upsets happened in the initial infection. They range from light stomach aches to diarrhoea. Afterwards they become very mild.
There is nothing to be scared of about this infection. Just lead a normal life and observe general hygiene protocols.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2768 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 11:15:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
Most of us know someone personally who has died from Covid... I actually don't know someone who died from Malaria. I have seen people suffer from Covid - they survived but most interestingly... they didn't think it was "homa".

According to Mphobiz - Indians are dying because they are emotional.
Guys...get the jab and move on! don't wait to get it several times like @mphobiz!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2769 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 11:57:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
masukuma wrote:
Most of us know someone personally who has died from Covid... I actually don't know someone who died from Malaria. I have seen people suffer from Covid - they survived but most interestingly... they didn't think it was "homa".

According to Mphobiz - Indians are dying because they are emotional.
Guys...get the jab and move on! don't wait to get it several times like @mphobiz!


What's special about a covid death?
In the past month I personally know
2 people who have died of motor accidents
1 who has died of cancer
1 who died of AIDS related illness
1 suicide
Wewe kijana you have lived long enough to know that people must die.
I don't know why you don't know that malaria normally kills infants and small children mostly in villages and slums that's why you don't know of anyone. But I would like you to Google the MOH data on malaria. You will be shocked.
Let me repeat again. When you first get Corona it's one big homa but afterwards your body understands how to beat it and it becomes a friend. You barely notice it. That's far much better God given vaccine than injecting yourself with some liquid you don't know it's contents.
In India and in many other countries vaccinated people are also dieing in very high numbers
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
simonkabz
#2770 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:47:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,758
Location: Cameroon
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Most of us know someone personally who has died from Covid... I actually don't know someone who died from Malaria. I have seen people suffer from Covid - they survived but most interestingly... they didn't think it was "homa".

According to Mphobiz - Indians are dying because they are emotional.
Guys...get the jab and move on! don't wait to get it several times like @mphobiz!


What's special about a covid death?
In the past month I personally know
2 people who have died of motor accidents
1 who has died of cancer
1 who died of AIDS related illness
1 suicide
Wewe kijana you have lived long enough to know that people must die.
I don't know why you don't know that malaria normally kills infants and small children mostly in villages and slums that's why you don't know of anyone. But I would like you to Google the MOH data on malaria. You will be shocked.
Let me repeat again. When you first get Corona it's one big homa but afterwards your body understands how to beat it and it becomes a friend. You barely notice it. That's far much better God given vaccine than injecting yourself with some liquid you don't know it's contents.
In India and in many other countries vaccinated people are also dieing in very high numbers


SMH Sad

A country that has a globally acclaimed health system-India, has had the same system completely collapsed by Covid-19! Malaria didn't collapse it, neither did diabetes or hypertension! COVID did it! A similar collapse occasioned by COVID-19 has been observed in Brazil, USA, Europe - healthcare going belly up....

Wewe ukaonelea ni vyema utupigie hadithi za msitu as if we live in caves. Eti indians are dying from Hypertension..... Bangi ya wapi hii? WTH!Shame on you
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mpobiz
#2771 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 12:45:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
simonkabz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Most of us know someone personally who has died from Covid... I actually don't know someone who died from Malaria. I have seen people suffer from Covid - they survived but most interestingly... they didn't think it was "homa".

According to Mphobiz - Indians are dying because they are emotional.
Guys...get the jab and move on! don't wait to get it several times like @mphobiz!


What's special about a covid death?
In the past month I personally know
2 people who have died of motor accidents
1 who has died of cancer
1 who died of AIDS related illness
1 suicide
Wewe kijana you have lived long enough to know that people must die.
I don't know why you don't know that malaria normally kills infants and small children mostly in villages and slums that's why you don't know of anyone. But I would like you to Google the MOH data on malaria. You will be shocked.
Let me repeat again. When you first get Corona it's one big homa but afterwards your body understands how to beat it and it becomes a friend. You barely notice it. That's far much better God given vaccine than injecting yourself with some liquid you don't know it's contents.
In India and in many other countries vaccinated people are also dieing in very high numbers


SMH Sad

A country that has a globally acclaimed health system-India, has had the same system completely collapsed by Covid-19! Malaria didn't collapse it, neither did diabetes or hypertension! COVID did it! A similar collapse occasioned by COVID-19 has been observed in Brazil, USA, Europe - healthcare going belly up....

Wewe ukaonelea ni vyema utupigie hadithi za msitu as if we live in caves. Eti indians are dying from Hypertension..... Bangi ya wapi hii? WTH!Shame on you


Moments ago I gave a story on how I managed to save my grandmother who is now 100 years old. What if the moment I noticed the symptoms I ordered everybody to test and social distance from her and also alarming her that she is in the most vulnerable group. Would I be here reporting the good news of her recovery?

Belief and psychology play a big role in the recovery or healing from a disease.
Ask any doctor hypertension can kill in matter of hours if not checked and the symptoms are the same as Corona. Shortness of breath weaknesses headaches etc. Look at all videos coming out of India today and observe them carefully.
This governments including India are playing a very dangerous game to its people and no health system even the best in the world can accommodate 2 billion euphoric citizens.
India shares a border with China why is this happening after more than a year .
So the disease crossed even the Atlantic tho wreck havoc in Brazil only to return later?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2772 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 3:59:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
simonkabz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Most of us know someone personally who has died from Covid... I actually don't know someone who died from Malaria. I have seen people suffer from Covid - they survived but most interestingly... they didn't think it was "homa".

According to Mphobiz - Indians are dying because they are emotional.
Guys...get the jab and move on! don't wait to get it several times like @mphobiz!


What's special about a covid death?
In the past month I personally know
2 people who have died of motor accidents
1 who has died of cancer
1 who died of AIDS related illness
1 suicide
Wewe kijana you have lived long enough to know that people must die.
I don't know why you don't know that malaria normally kills infants and small children mostly in villages and slums that's why you don't know of anyone. But I would like you to Google the MOH data on malaria. You will be shocked.
Let me repeat again. When you first get Corona it's one big homa but afterwards your body understands how to beat it and it becomes a friend. You barely notice it. That's far much better God given vaccine than injecting yourself with some liquid you don't know it's contents.
In India and in many other countries vaccinated people are also dieing in very high numbers


SMH Sad

A country that has a globally acclaimed health system-India, has had the same system completely collapsed by Covid-19! Malaria didn't collapse it, neither did diabetes or hypertension! COVID did it! A similar collapse occasioned by COVID-19 has been observed in Brazil, USA, Europe - healthcare going belly up....

Wewe ukaonelea ni vyema utupigie hadithi za msitu as if we live in caves. Eti indians are dying from Hypertension..... Bangi ya wapi hii? WTH!Shame on you


Apparently all of India are just being euphoric! Everyone who died from this is being euphoric and emotional. Watu wakuwe waHard! Not pussies! Vaccinations? Ya nini yet you can be Hard and beat it. Why face a few hours discomfort while you can withstand 1-2 weeks of being sick? What a bunch of softies!
Akina Kenyatta declaring Ignorance, Poverty and Disease as being our enemies were mistaken! It should be that we are a bunch of emotional cowards!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kmucheke
#2773 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 9:10:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/16/2019
Posts: 261
Kenyan anti-vaccine doctor dies from Covid-19

Quote:
Dr Stephen Karanja, chairman of the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, advocated steam inhalation and hydroxychloroquine tablets.

He clashed with the Catholic church over the safety of the Covid jabs.

Health authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) rejected his claims.


masukuma
#2774 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 10:55:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
kmucheke wrote:
Kenyan anti-vaccine doctor dies from Covid-19

Quote:
Dr Stephen Karanja, chairman of the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, advocated steam inhalation and hydroxychloroquine tablets.

He clashed with the Catholic church over the safety of the Covid jabs.

Health authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) rejected his claims.



He overreacted! He should have stopped being so emotional! you know! he should have been more stoic! like a certain grandmother.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#2775 Posted : Saturday, May 01, 2021 11:36:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 4,057
Location: Gwitu
kmucheke wrote:
Kenyan anti-vaccine doctor dies from Covid-19

Quote:
Dr Stephen Karanja, chairman of the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, advocated steam inhalation and hydroxychloroquine tablets.

He clashed with the Catholic church over the safety of the Covid jabs.

Health authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) rejected his claims.





Hii Corona ni pepo!
You speak against it,it comes for you.
I fear for @mpobiz
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
mpobiz
#2776 Posted : Sunday, May 02, 2021 4:36:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
I don't know why some of us here who claim to be a bit educated don't notice some patterns that are just Infront of their faces.
Please watch this. If you can't watch the whole thing you can start from the
23 minute then refer to what I have been talking about lately.

https://youtu.be/Aqn_CYJLH3Y
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2777 Posted : Sunday, May 02, 2021 10:30:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
I don't know why some of us here who claim to be a bit educated don't notice some patterns that are just Infront of their faces.
Please watch this. If you can't watch the whole thing you can start from the
23 minute then refer to what I have been talking about lately.

https://youtu.be/Aqn_CYJLH3Y

So what is the product of the other? Is the mental health crisis a product of the pandemic or is the pandemic a product of the mental health crisis.
Let’s ignore the big change I.e. the incidental rise of mutations I.e. B.1.1.7, B.1.351, B.1.1.28 and B.1.617 variants. Let’s stick to simple narratives like People should be HARDER! The problem with @mphobiz is that he thinks a disease is only bad if it kills you so everyone who survives regardless of the harrowing road to recovery is fine. Anyway , more people are getting shots and hopefully soon this thing will be reduced to a minor matter.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2778 Posted : Sunday, May 02, 2021 12:44:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
masukuma wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
I don't know why some of us here who claim to be a bit educated don't notice some patterns that are just Infront of their faces.
Please watch this. If you can't watch the whole thing you can start from the
23 minute then refer to what I have been talking about lately.

https://youtu.be/Aqn_CYJLH3Y

So what is the product of the other? Is the mental health crisis a product of the pandemic or is the pandemic a product of the mental health crisis.
Let’s ignore the big change I.e. the incidental rise of mutations I.e. B.1.1.7, B.1.351, B.1.1.28 and B.1.617 variants. Let’s stick to simple narratives like People should be HARDER! The problem with @mphobiz is that he thinks a disease is only bad if it kills you so everyone who survives regardless of the harrowing road to recovery is fine. Anyway , more people are getting shots and hopefully soon this thing will be reduced to a minor matter.



Wewe kweli ni baradhuli. Read here what I said and you will know who is the cause for all this panic

mpobiz wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:







Moments ago I gave a story on how I managed to save my grandmother who is now 100 years old. What if the moment I noticed the symptoms I ordered everybody to test and social distance from her and also alarming her that she is in the most vulnerable group. Would I be here reporting the good news of her recovery?

Belief and psychology play a big role in the recovery or healing from a disease.
Ask any doctor hypertension can kill in matter of hours if not checked and the symptoms are the same as Corona. Shortness of breath weaknesses headaches etc. Look at all videos coming out of India today and observe them carefully.
This governments including India are playing a very dangerous game to its people and no health system even the best in the world can accommodate 2 billion euphoric citizens.
India shares a border with China why is this happening after more than a year .
So the disease crossed even the Atlantic tho wreck havoc in Brazil only to return later?

Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mpobiz
#2779 Posted : Sunday, May 02, 2021 1:04:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,169
I think in very unusual circumstances even the professors need to be spoon fed with ideas. Let me break it down for you.
It's about time the governments start to downplay the effects and and the perceived deadly nature of this infection. Look at Tanzanians their president after noticing how 99.9% of its victims recover. He did not declare a state of emergency.
After a lot of ridicule we can now say he was right though posthumously.
We now know that this infection won't be tackled by lockdowns and fear. This will cause more chaos death and economic collapse which will lead to the death of the healthier majority population.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
masukuma
#2780 Posted : Sunday, May 02, 2021 7:11:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,779
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
I think in very unusual circumstances even the professors need to be spoon fed with ideas. Let me break it down for you.
It's about time the governments start to downplay the effects and and the perceived deadly nature of this infection. Look at Tanzanians their president after noticing how 99.9% of its victims recover. He did not declare a state of emergency.
After a lot of ridicule we can now say he was right though posthumously.
We now know that this infection won't be tackled by lockdowns and fear. This will cause more chaos death and economic collapse which will lead to the death of the healthier majority population.

yes... it will be tackled by commonsense measures and if you have a chance - get vaccinated. it will not be tackled by ignoring everything we know and stop being 'euphoric'.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
140 Pages«<137138139140>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.