Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Dec 7, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [852]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2212]
Nairobi Rains [322]
What has your governor done for you? [695]
Why I reject the BBI [174]
Plastic ban [6]
Penalty for corruption in Kenya [14]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [156]
West pokot landslides [3]
Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science [13]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [42]
SGR Progress thus far [1381]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [205]
Rumba Music joint/pub [12]
The meaning of circumcision [176]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

How much have you changed?
tycho
#1 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 4:55:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
We could try a game.

Fill in the categories:

I used to think that ... Now I think that ... because of ...

I used to think that magick is a lie, now I think it's true because I can apply it in my daily life with positive results.
Amores
#2 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2019 8:43:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,056
Location: Nrb
It has to be linked to previous post?
I am happy
tycho
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 09, 2019 12:24:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Amores wrote:
It has to be linked to previous post?


Not necessarily. You just fill the blanks with your own experience etc.
tycho
#4 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:25:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile
Wakanyugi
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 1:50:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/3/2007
Posts: 1,582
tycho wrote:
I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile


I used to think that definitions were important, now I know that know nothing, as in squat, zip, zero, nada, sufuri, onge....
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 9:18:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile


I used to think that definitions were important, now I know that know nothing, as in squat, zip, zero, nada, sufuri, onge....


Hi. You started well but digressed on the way. Can you correct and finish the statement up? Especially the reason why you think you don't know anything.
Wakanyugi
#7 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 3:40:18 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/3/2007
Posts: 1,582
tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile


I used to think that definitions were important, now I know that know nothing, as in squat, zip, zero, nada, sufuri, onge....


Hi. You started well but digressed on the way. Can you correct and finish the statement up? Especially the reason why you think you don't know anything.


I have gone through a phase where everything I thought I knew, or believed, is questioned and sometimes very brutally too. It is a humbling experience, one from which my only conclusion is 'you are not as clever as you thought you were now, are you?'

It is a strangely freeing experience too. Having nothing left to prove, I can finally be just me, warts and all.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#8 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 4:01:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
I used to think I knew what autonomy means, but now I think I have been ignorant about it, because I can't recall a definition for my former state while I have a definition in my current statesmile


I used to think that definitions were important, now I know that know nothing, as in squat, zip, zero, nada, sufuri, onge....


Hi. You started well but digressed on the way. Can you correct and finish the statement up? Especially the reason why you think you don't know anything.


I have gone through a phase where everything I thought I knew, or believed, is questioned and sometimes very brutally too. It is a humbling experience, one from which my only conclusion is 'you are not as clever as you thought you were now, are you?'

It is a strangely freeing experience too. Having nothing left to prove, I can finally be just me, warts and all.


Yeah I understand you. But look, we are playing a game. When was the last time you played?
tycho
#9 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 4:49:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Try this:

'I used to think I new everything, but now I think I don't know anything, because I have failed so many times!'

Just say it. It will heal you. Try...
Wakanyugi
#10 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 9:22:09 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/3/2007
Posts: 1,582
tycho wrote:
Try this:

'I used to think I new everything, but now I think I don't know anything, because I have failed so many times!'

Just say it. It will heal you. Try...


Tycho told to me say this: I used to think bla, bla bla.....jijazie mwenyewe.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
tycho
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 4:04:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
Try this:

'I used to think I new everything, but now I think I don't know anything, because I have failed so many times!'

Just say it. It will heal you. Try...


Tycho told to me say this: I used to think bla, bla bla.....jijazie mwenyewe.


I used to think that @Wakanyugi is a know nothing, but now I think he's a moron, because he can neither play nor articulate himself.
Njunge
#12 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 8:56:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 896
tycho wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
tycho wrote:
Try this:

'I used to think I new everything, but now I think I don't know anything, because I have failed so many times!'

Just say it. It will heal you. Try...


Tycho told to me say this: I used to think bla, bla bla.....jijazie mwenyewe.


I used to think that @Wakanyugi is a know nothing, but now I think he's a moron, because he can neither play nor articulate himself.


Hii mchezo iishie hapo😁
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.