Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Dec 13, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
BREXIT [233]
New NYS Scandal [318]
Why I reject the BBI [205]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [938]
Nairobi Rains [324]
Black Jews AKA lost tribes of Israel [98]
Waiguru’s buys ball pens at Sh8,700 each!!!!!!!!!!... [324]
Narok maasai mara university ponyoka na mamilioni [28]
Okoth Obado Case [481]
Shocking Jubilee secret MEGA projects!!!!!!!!!!!!!... [128]
POTUS TRUMP [1386]
Where is @Alma? [46]
What has your governor done for you? [696]
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke [64]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2215]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Car wash
mpobiz
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 1:55:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,744
I have always wanted to share this here but politics had always hindered me.
I hope some of us here have noticed how unprofessional most if not all our car wash people are. Someone opens a car wash business and the person he/employs as an attendant comes straight from "ocha" they don't know anything about how to profesionaly wash a car. Once they get hold of that spray gun, they wash as if wanaosha an animal. They spare nothing in making sure that every thing is squiky clean. Even the interior.which leaves some of your cars smeling like wet soaked blankets. Not forgeting the mould and elecrical issues that follow.
I always pity some of you who leave their vehicles in the care of this atendants especially near bars and clubs. Then weeks later you start complaining about your central locks, Windows and even car speakers geting torn because of water. Very sad state of affairs in our car wash businesses and I think something must change. A small training must be introduced otherwise the financial burden on repairs and foul smells in your cars will never end.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:34:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,183
Location: Masada
Most of us don't own cars...so we have less things to worry about in life.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

tinker
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:15:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 379
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Most of us don't own cars...so we have less things to worry about in life.


@Impunity doesn't own a car, he owns a Yatch.
If in doubt, refer to his signature.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Impunity
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 7:57:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,183
Location: Masada
tinker wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Most of us don't own cars...so we have less things to worry about in life.


@Impunity doesn't own a car, he owns a Yatch.
If in doubt, refer to his signature.


True kabisa...it washes self as it moves.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Speculz
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 8:23:46 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/6/2011
Posts: 384
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
I have always wanted to share this here but politics had always hindered me.
I hope some of us here have noticed how unprofessional most if not all our car wash people are. Someone opens a car wash business and the person he/employs as an attendant comes straight from "ocha" they don't know anything about how to profesionaly wash a car. Once they get hold of that spray gun, they wash as if wanaosha an animal. They spare nothing in making sure that every thing is squiky clean. Even the interior.which leaves some of your cars smeling like wet soaked blankets. Not forgeting the mould and elecrical issues that follow.
I always pity some of you who leave their vehicles in the care of this atendants especially near bars and clubs. Then weeks later you start complaining about your central locks, Windows and even car speakers geting torn because of water. Very sad state of affairs in our car wash businesses and I think something must change. A small training must be introduced otherwise the financial burden on repairs and foul smells in your cars will never end.


smile Its terrible, but you as a customer should refuse to have your car washed in the interior, even that spraying kwa milango , I see those guys with so much zeal spraying the panels with the speakers of peoples cars and shudder in horror, that plus an engine wash. After all that, they put your car under the sun to dry it out, all this after using a kagunia to wash it or rather scrape the paint out.

Ps- I do not leave my car when it is being washed.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
2Czar
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:31:23 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/28/2018
Posts: 71
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Yes, mate owning a car in our country is already something very very good and you are asking people to be sure about that matter anyway. So I do not see it as a big problem, over time quality of the service will really increase and problem will be solved completely;)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.