Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nyama ya supermarket [19]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [878]
POTUS TRUMP [1329]
African Cup of Nations Cameroon 2019 [172]
Esther Arunga's son dead...Pole! [138]
Cricket World Cup 2019 [50]
Is friendship overated? [1]
Waiganjo weds Waiguru [33]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2145]
Viagra [21]
Nimeshikwo alcoblow..... [14]
Kingfisher Kuja Hapa [138]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [62]
Evolution - Young people are growing horns [7]
Wife DUMPS Dubai ruler and flees country [36]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Switched at birth
Shak
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:10:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,313
Location: Africa
Melvin, Sharon, Melon ( how do you name your child Melon?) So confusing. I feel for the girl who's discovered she's not the real twin. I wonder how prevalent this is in our hospitals. Are you sure your siblings are actually who they are? This is like a movie
Kaigangio
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 4:26:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/27/2007
Posts: 2,768
Shak wrote:
Melvin, Sharon, Melon ( how do you name your child Melon?) So confusing. I feel for the girl who's discovered she's not the real twin. I wonder how prevalent this is in our hospitals. Are you sure your siblings are actually who they are? This is like a movie

If the DNA test churns positive identities for the twins, then the real nightmare for the "foreign" girl and one of the twin girls will begin. It will also be the beginning of a lengthy psycological trauma for the two innocent lassesSad Sad .
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Metaur
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 9:05:20 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/12/2019
Posts: 38
You named three babies here correct ? I assume that so, so how is that possible anyway ? Or it's from some TV show ? Then I recommend you to nevermind really whole that case. It's just not worth it at all. Please keep yourself calm, as for me I still haven't had them.
Lolest!
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 4:50:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,545
Location: Kianjokoma
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 5:17:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,586
The results of the DNA profile indicate the following:

1. Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo share identical DNA profiles, with the 23 allelic loci tested show 100% perfect match, which is consistent with the two being biological identical twins.

2. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango cannot be excluded as the biological mother of Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo, who have compatible obligatory maternal allelic profile with a 99.99 per cent probability.

3. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango is excluded from being the biological mother of child Mevies Imbaya, with 13 of the 23 loci tested show a mismatch (2 or more mismatches are conside4red grounds for exclusion of maternity thus a probability of maternity 0.000%.

4. Angeline Omina Matias is excluded from being the biological mother of child Sharon Mitekwa, with a mismatch in 13 out of 23 loci; Wilson Lutah Maruti is excluded from being the biological father of child Sharon Mitekwa with 14 of the 23 loci tested showing a mismatch (3 or more mismatches are considered grounds for exclusion of paternity).

5. Melvis Imbaya exhibits a compatible maternal and paternal allelic profile with that of Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti, respectively, thus Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti cannot respectively be excluded as the biological mother and father of Mevis Imbaya with a probability of percentage at 99.999%."
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 5:48:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,545
Location: Kianjokoma
murchr wrote:
The results of the DNA profile indicate the following:

1. Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo share identical DNA profiles, with the 23 allelic loci tested show 100% perfect match, which is consistent with the two being biological identical twins.

2. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango cannot be excluded as the biological mother of Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo, who have compatible obligatory maternal allelic profile with a 99.99 per cent probability.

3. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango is excluded from being the biological mother of child Mevies Imbaya, with 13 of the 23 loci tested show a mismatch (2 or more mismatches are conside4red grounds for exclusion of maternity thus a probability of maternity 0.000%.

4. Angeline Omina Matias is excluded from being the biological mother of child Sharon Mitekwa, with a mismatch in 13 out of 23 loci; Wilson Lutah Maruti is excluded from being the biological father of child Sharon Mitekwa with 14 of the 23 loci tested showing a mismatch (3 or more mismatches are considered grounds for exclusion of paternity).

5. Melvis Imbaya exhibits a compatible maternal and paternal allelic profile with that of Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti, respectively, thus Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti cannot respectively be excluded as the biological mother and father of Mevis Imbaya with a probability of percentage at 99.999%."

Will they switch the 2 girls now
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Impunity
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 7:00:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,067
Location: Masada
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
The results of the DNA profile indicate the following:

1. Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo share identical DNA profiles, with the 23 allelic loci tested show 100% perfect match, which is consistent with the two being biological identical twins.

2. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango cannot be excluded as the biological mother of Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo, who have compatible obligatory maternal allelic profile with a 99.99 per cent probability.

3. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango is excluded from being the biological mother of child Mevies Imbaya, with 13 of the 23 loci tested show a mismatch (2 or more mismatches are conside4red grounds for exclusion of maternity thus a probability of maternity 0.000%.

4. Angeline Omina Matias is excluded from being the biological mother of child Sharon Mitekwa, with a mismatch in 13 out of 23 loci; Wilson Lutah Maruti is excluded from being the biological father of child Sharon Mitekwa with 14 of the 23 loci tested showing a mismatch (3 or more mismatches are considered grounds for exclusion of paternity).

5. Melvis Imbaya exhibits a compatible maternal and paternal allelic profile with that of Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti, respectively, thus Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti cannot respectively be excluded as the biological mother and father of Mevis Imbaya with a probability of percentage at 99.999%."

Will they switch the 2 girls now


Too late...let them live and soon marriage will separate them proper.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

masukuma
#8 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:18:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,185
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
The results of the DNA profile indicate the following:

1. Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo share identical DNA profiles, with the 23 allelic loci tested show 100% perfect match, which is consistent with the two being biological identical twins.

2. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango cannot be excluded as the biological mother of Sharon Mitekwa and Melon Lutenyo, who have compatible obligatory maternal allelic profile with a 99.99 per cent probability.

3. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango is excluded from being the biological mother of child Mevies Imbaya, with 13 of the 23 loci tested show a mismatch (2 or more mismatches are conside4red grounds for exclusion of maternity thus a probability of maternity 0.000%.

4. Angeline Omina Matias is excluded from being the biological mother of child Sharon Mitekwa, with a mismatch in 13 out of 23 loci; Wilson Lutah Maruti is excluded from being the biological father of child Sharon Mitekwa with 14 of the 23 loci tested showing a mismatch (3 or more mismatches are considered grounds for exclusion of paternity).

5. Melvis Imbaya exhibits a compatible maternal and paternal allelic profile with that of Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti, respectively, thus Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti cannot respectively be excluded as the biological mother and father of Mevis Imbaya with a probability of percentage at 99.999%."

Will they switch the 2 girls now


Too late...let them live and soon marriage will separate them proper.

The parents and the involved children will decide this... plus the girls are what? 17? it will resolve itself it
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#9 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:07:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,908
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Taking that DNA test was a big mistake. So what next now? The kids had grown in their respective happy families but now their lives have been turned upside down.

Many fathers are also raising kids who are not biologically their children. Should they also go for dna tests and then kick out those kids?

That dna test will ruin those kids and families forever.
Sometimes its good to let sleeping dogs lie. Yaliyopita si ndwele.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Lolest!
#10 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 10:02:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,545
Location: Kianjokoma
hardwood wrote:
Taking that DNA test was a big mistake. So what next now? The kids had grown in their respective happy families but now their lives have been turned upside down.

Many fathers are also raising kids who are not biologically their children. Should they also go for dna tests and then kick out those kids?

That dna test will ruin those kids and families forever.
Sometimes its good to let sleeping dogs lie. Yaliyopita si ndwele.


Quote:
The mother of a girl who was brought up with one of the identical twins from Kakamega took away her daughter on Friday morning sparking a disagreement.

Drama unfolded when Mrs Angelina Omina, who was accompanied by police officers, took away her daughter, Mevis Imbaya, as relatives of the identical twins were preparing to meet Governor Wycliffe Oparanya accompanied with the girls.

https://www.nation.co.ke...165830-5bsqeu/index.html
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#11 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 11:50:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,908
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Lolest! wrote:

Quote:
The mother of a girl who was brought up with one of the identical twins from Kakamega took away her daughter on Friday morning sparking a disagreement.

Drama unfolded when Mrs Angelina Omina, who was accompanied by police officers, took away her daughter, Mevis Imbaya, as relatives of the identical twins were preparing to meet Governor Wycliffe Oparanya accompanied with the girls.

https://www.nation.co.ke...65830-5bsqeu/index.html


If the black twin has left the brown mum in nairobi to go live with her new relatives in kakamega, its only fair that the brown mum also takes her newly found brown daughter from kachimeka to live with her. I have great respect for that brown mum, she has carried herself will lots of grace and dignity during the whole saga. The dark girls and their mum are very kiherehere.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
harrydre
#12 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 1:02:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,046
Location: Kanjo
Is the brown mother the biological mother to the brown girl? Hii story haieleweki.

hardwood
#13 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 1:54:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,908
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
harrydre wrote:
Is the brown mother the biological mother to the brown girl? Hii story haieleweki.


Yes.


Quote:

5. Melvis Imbaya exhibits a compatible maternal and paternal allelic profile with that of Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti, respectively, thus Angeline Omina Matias and Wilson Lutah Maruti cannot respectively be excluded as the biological mother and father of Mevis Imbaya with a probability of percentage at 99.999%."


3. Rosemary Khaveleli Onyango is excluded from being the biological mother of child Mevies Imbaya, with 13 of the 23 loci tested show a mismatch (2 or more mismatches are conside4red grounds for exclusion of maternity thus a probability of maternity 0.000%.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#14 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 2:05:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,908
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
The mother of the dark girls gave birth to triplets. So where is the 3rd dark twin?
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
murchr
#15 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 3:26:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,586
Wee! I knew it was eventually going to get ugly.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Baratang
#16 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 5:53:53 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 575
Kaigangio wrote:
Shak wrote:
Melvin, Sharon, Melon ( how do you name your child Melon?) So confusing. I feel for the girl who's discovered she's not the real twin. I wonder how prevalent this is in our hospitals. Are you sure your siblings are actually who they are? This is like a movie

If the DNA test churns positive identities for the twins, then the real nightmare for the "foreign" girl and one of the twin girls will begin. It will also be the beginning of a lengthy psycological trauma for the two innocent lassesSad Sad


Woooiii. A nightmare it is. Things are getting real bad really fast...
Bigchick
#17 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 6:37:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,646
Location: At Large.
Its seems Mama Melvis has no other children and cannot therefore imagine not going home with a child.(And her own child for that matter)

This story is tear jerking.Too emotional for any mother.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#18 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 6:41:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,529
Huyo anatoka Ongwaro to Kachmeka is the real change in life.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#19 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 6:45:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,586
Angelica _ann wrote:
Huyo anatoka Ongwaro to Kachmeka is the real change in life.


Na Kachmeka to Ongwaro? She doesn't want to go
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Bigchick
#20 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 7:09:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,646
Location: At Large.
Angelica _ann wrote:
Huyo anatoka Ongwaro to Kachmeka is the real change in life.



I thought it is ungems not ongwaro!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Cannot believe I just wrote that.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.