Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Feb 16, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
EABL half year 2019/2020 results [16]
KenGen HY 2019 [391]
Eveready EA FY17 [77]
Realities of Forex Investment [3841]
Kenya Economy Watch [2481]
Madness at the NSE [1970]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14311]
Tesla stock [18]
Longhorn for longterm [11]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [231]
Safaricom Investment Company - IFRS Impact on FY20... [17]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1329]
Kenya Power FY 2017/2018 [322]
TOTAL Kenya FY Profits up 23% [24]
Joint CDSC Account.....Is there any new regulation... [4]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Carbacid HY19
Ebenyo
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:43:36 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,783
Location: Kitale
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Balaa wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Carbacid FY19
Revenue up 11.5% to Sh630.5m.
Other income up 3.5% to Sh203.7m
Operating margin was stable at 63.5%

Net profit decreased by 11.4% to Sh264.6m purely due to fair value losses on equity investments.

EPS fell by 11.1% to Sh1.04 from Sh1.17 in 2018.
Dividend was maintained at Sh0.70.

https://pbs.twimg.com/me...rmat=jpg&name=large[/quote]

Applause this one's never let me down.


I have received the same dividend four years now.Is that a growth?
Umeongea na wanahisa wa KPLC? ARM? KQ? d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kweli hapo inatakikana nishukuru kwa hii stagnant Dividend.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
VituVingiSana
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:47:10 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,685
Location: Nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Balaa wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Carbacid FY19
Revenue up 11.5% to Sh630.5m.
Other income up 3.5% to Sh203.7m
Operating margin was stable at 63.5%

Net profit decreased by 11.4% to Sh264.6m purely due to fair value losses on equity investments.

EPS fell by 11.1% to Sh1.04 from Sh1.17 in 2018.
Dividend was maintained at Sh0.70.

https://pbs.twimg.com/me...rmat=jpg&name=large[/quote]

Applause this one's never let me down.


I have received the same dividend four years now.Is that a growth?
Umeongea na wanahisa wa KPLC? ARM? KQ? d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kweli hapo inatakikana nishukuru kwa hii stagnant Dividend.

Kuna wengi. NMG, Mumias, Uchumi, NBV na kadhalika!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Balaa
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:49:07 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 105
Location: Kinshasa
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Balaa wrote:
[quote=Ericsson]Carbacid FY19
Revenue up 11.5% to Sh630.5m.
Other income up 3.5% to Sh203.7m
Operating margin was stable at 63.5%

Net profit decreased by 11.4% to Sh264.6m purely due to fair value losses on equity investments.

EPS fell by 11.1% to Sh1.04 from Sh1.17 in 2018.
Dividend was maintained at Sh0.70.

https://pbs.twimg.com/me...rmat=jpg&name=large[/quote]

Applause this one's never let me down.


I have received the same dividend four years now.Is that a growth?
Umeongea na wanahisa wa KPLC? ARM? KQ? d'oh!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kweli hapo inatakikana nishukuru kwa hii stagnant Dividend.


@Ebenyo, if you have not been loading up the truck on the dips then your return on capital will obviously stagnate. I loaded up on the dips and now that I see sudden/reactive demand from the herd, am laying back.
Ebenyo
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 10, 2019 7:58:08 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,783
Location: Kitale
dividends were supposed to check in last friday.Bado haijareflect kwa bank account.
They are normally prompt,this year looks odd.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Monk
#25 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 8:08:35 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2009
Posts: 122
Ebenyo wrote:
dividends were supposed to check in last friday.Bado haijareflect kwa bank account.
They are normally prompt,this year looks odd.


I got mine yesterday.
Balaa
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:12:59 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 105
Location: Kinshasa
My EFT checked in this morning.
Ebenyo
#27 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:53:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,783
Location: Kitale
12,000,000 shares traded today.Who is offloading?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
VituVingiSana
#28 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:22:18 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,685
Location: Nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
12,000,000 shares traded today.Who is offloading?

Who is buying?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Balaa
#29 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:28:30 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 105
Location: Kinshasa
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
12,000,000 shares traded today.Who is offloading?

Who is buying?
.

Maybe the B.Patels are at it again- loading up. They've progressively been tightening their majority grip of the firm in the recent years.
Ebenyo
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:32:59 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,783
Location: Kitale
Balaa wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
12,000,000 shares traded today.Who is offloading?

Who is buying?
.

Maybe the B.Patels are at it again- loading up. They've progressively been tightening their majority grip of the firm in the recent years.



They have been very consistent in increasing their holding here.The carbon dioxide business is facing high competition and the financial market needs great managers.The great thing is that they have zero debts.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Balaa
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 11:50:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 105
Location: Kinshasa
Ebenyo wrote:
Balaa wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
12,000,000 shares traded today.Who is offloading?

Who is buying?
.

Maybe the B.Patels are at it again- loading up. They've progressively been tightening their majority grip of the firm in the recent years.



They have been very consistent in increasing their holding here.The carbon dioxide business is facing high competition and the financial market needs great managers.The great thing is that they have zero debts.


For sure, not geared and a consistent dividend to bootsmile
Extraterrestrial
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:10:23 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2018
Posts: 109
Location: Mars
The surprise earnings growth (on the back of revenue growth) in the second half (bucking the trend) gives an indication of a positive trajectory upcoming. The company's earnings have been declining fairly consistently for pretty long. The above mentioned positive, combined with significant appreciation of many shares on the NSE may give an indication of what should be expected at the end of this month.
Kenyan Oracle
#33 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 2:32:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 161
Ebenyo wrote:
12,000,000 shares traded today.Who is offloading?


Could there be a buyout in the offing? We increase and fasten our safety belts smile
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.