Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jan 22, 2019
NellyData
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3040]
The Bull has Arrived [423]
Sunset Boulevard vs Everest Park [32]
Kenya Economy Watch [2033]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11591]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [173]
Mobile Loans Ponzi [109]
KPLC Results FY 15 [81]
Sanlam Kenya FY18 [24]
East African Portland Cement FY 2017/18 [21]
Eye on I&,M ... [85]
Safaricom HY 2018/2019 [127]
Q4 2018: Stock Market Open Season: All hands on de... [16]
Key Terms and Tips For Newbies [7]
Telkom and Airtel Kenya Merger? [19]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Santa Claus Rally
sparkly
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:21:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 6,552
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Waiting for it. Stocks markets rally last days December.
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:43:32 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,340
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Keep hope alive, baba. When you see kina Safcom, ICDC and other heavy hitters getting killed you know dhings are dhick. You will see me back in the market with gusto when SCOM scrapes 10 bob.
"The best investment on earth is earth"
Life is Sweet and Jesus is Lord
Superprime1
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:34:11 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/2/2018
Posts: 119
Location: Kinungi
sparkly wrote:
Waiting for it. Stocks markets rally last days December.

This is hoping against hope! A mini-rally perhaps in Feb, Mar & April driven by dividends, and this means only a few counters....
Ebenyo
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:32:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,458
Location: Kitale
MugundaMan wrote:
Keep hope alive, baba. When you see kina Safcom, ICDC and other heavy hitters getting killed you know dhings are dhick. You will see me back in the market with gusto when SCOM scrapes 10 bob.


The current fundamentals suggest kshs 10 will not be in the near future.Maybe later.Infact buy now at this price of 23 coz next year it will be trading at 30 and above.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
MugundaMan
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:46:54 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,340
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Ebenyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Keep hope alive, baba. When you see kina Safcom, ICDC and other heavy hitters getting killed you know dhings are dhick. You will see me back in the market with gusto when SCOM scrapes 10 bob.


The current fundamentals suggest kshs 10 will not be in the near future.Maybe later.Infact buy now at this price of 23 coz next year it will be trading at 30 and above.



ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
Danganya mwengine!
If ICDC is trading at waaay below book and still dropping,
Safcon just lost a whopping 13% in voice traffic shareto airtel in the last 5 consecutive quarters (and growing)..and the stock is still dropping like a stone. Plus the casino (NSE) is rife with fraudsters and fraudster accounting. One would have to be insane to keep anything in Safcon until it hits 10 or less IMHO.Already you have gotten shaved proper clinging to the casino. I told you guys ages ago. Never put anything more than 5% of your net worth in the casino, and even so, do not think of that investment as a "solid" one. You might wake up one morning a read a glaring headline that Safcon or any other "blue chip" company has been cooking books for decades. Just as happened with Home Afrika yet amazingly some still buy the stock! The funniest is Mumias which is basically complete scrap metal yet when I look at the volumes traded daily makes me SMH in amusement as to who those CDS account holders are that are trading an insolvent monkey of a stock as it hurtles towards 0!
"The best investment on earth is earth"
Life is Sweet and Jesus is Lord
jmbada
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 3:51:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/1/2011
Posts: 287
MugundaMan wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Keep hope alive, baba. When you see kina Safcom, ICDC and other heavy hitters getting killed you know dhings are dhick. You will see me back in the market with gusto when SCOM scrapes 10 bob.


The current fundamentals suggest kshs 10 will not be in the near future.Maybe later.Infact buy now at this price of 23 coz next year it will be trading at 30 and above.



ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!
Danganya mwengine!
If ICDC is trading at waaay below book and still dropping,
Safcon just lost a whopping 13% in voice traffic shareto airtel in the last 5 consecutive quarters (and growing)..and the stock is still dropping like a stone. Plus the casino (NSE) is rife with fraudsters and fraudster accounting. One would have to be insane to keep anything in Safcon until it hits 10 or less IMHO.Already you have gotten shaved proper clinging to the casino. I told you guys ages ago. Never put anything more than 5% of your net worth in the casino, and even so, do not think of that investment as a "solid" one. You might wake up one morning a read a glaring headline that Safcon or any other "blue chip" company has been cooking books for decades. Just as happened with Home Afrika yet amazingly some still buy the stock! The funniest is Mumias which is basically complete scrap metal yet when I look at the volumes traded daily makes me SMH in amusement as to who those CDS account holders are that are trading an insolvent monkey of a stock as it hurtles towards 0!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly don't insult monkeys
rwitre
#7 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 12:04:09 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 206
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
Waiting for it. Stocks markets rally last days December.


The exact opposite is happening.

SCOM - 22.25
EQTY - 36.2
NMG - 62
BAMB - 132


KCB and ICDC looking shaky at the edge of the cliff

BBK and JUB as usual ignoring the market sentiment and holding steady. Laughing out loudly

VyaBureSiachi
#8 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 12:13:56 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/27/2018
Posts: 40
Location: Cambrian Dc
Ther isn't enough liquidity for a proper rally. Next year as we head to dividends season labda(fed hike not helping)
Now is the time to take positions. Kwanza on KQ.
If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendour of the mighty one.
Impunity
#9 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 7:01:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,833
Location: Masada
rwitre wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Waiting for it. Stocks markets rally last days December.


The exact opposite is happening.

SCOM - 22.25
EQTY - 36.2
NMG - 62
BAMB - 132


KCB and ICDC looking shaky at the edge of the cliff

BBK and JUB as usual ignoring the market sentiment and holding steady. Laughing out loudly



That safcom fall is orgasmic.
May it cum down harder.
Waiting at sub 20...to take in 100K shares
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Ericsson
#10 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 7:16:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 5,965
Location: NAIROBI
Rally earliest will be in 2020
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:23:41 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,340
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Ericsson wrote:
Rally earliest will be in 2020

Laughing out loudly
Sad but true!
"The best investment on earth is earth"
Life is Sweet and Jesus is Lord
kayhara
#12 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 10:28:40 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 5/5/2011
Posts: 963
After taking a cut on uchumi, i recently entered KPLC at 3.15/- I think it being a monopoly will rebound soon already at not so bad gain, for the rest of the the market I don't see any meaningful rally coming soon, I had hopes in 2019 for eaagads but bad news happened.
To Each His Own
tom_boy
#13 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:52:51 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2007
Posts: 532
Ericsson wrote:
Rally earliest will be in 2020


Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Do not try to time the market.
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
rwitre
#14 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:38:29 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 206
Location: Nairobi
"The Score will take care of itself"

Invest in viable counters that are on discount. Well run firms with growth potential and solid fundamentals.
The depressed share price is just that. With time it will rise reflect the value of the company.

Local wazuans like VVS can attest to that.
Or even the international bigwigs - akina Buffet.

Timing of the market we leave to traders and speculators.
Muthawamunene
#15 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 1:04:08 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/3/2011
Posts: 257
Location: Nairobi
rwitre wrote:
"The Score will take care of itself"

Invest in viable counters that are on discount. Well run firms with growth potential and solid fundamentals.
The depressed share price is just that. With time it will rise reflect the value of the company.

Local wazuans like VVS can attest to that.
Or even the international bigwigs - akina Buffet.

Timing of the market we leave to traders and speculators.



I agree totally.
- maintain income generation by working hard at your business or day job.

- Diversify. Throw some coins regularly at these stable counters at the nse but also throwing other coins into your savings, Sacco, chama, real estate, insurance, money market funds etc.

- keep good health and minimal stress. Have good times with your women and children, they will sooth your soul during the slump.

Pray for your country and your leaders.
MugundaMan
#16 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 1:42:08 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,340
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
rwitre wrote:
"The Score will take care of itself"

Invest in viable counters that are on discount. Well run firms with growth potential and solid fundamentals.
The depressed share price is just that. With time it will rise reflect the value of the company.

Local wazuans like VVS can attest to that.
Or even the international bigwigs - akina Buffet.

Timing of the market we leave to traders and speculators.


Whenever I hear people quoting Buffett I just feel like Laughing out loudly 'ing till I literally hit the ground. The man is a fraud from A to Z. A pedo too. Don't believe me? Google Franklin Scandal, Omaha/The Franklin Cover Up. Unfortunately most of you ferras do not understand how the world works. Media, Hellyweird and books from the major companies are 90% pure unfiltered lies. Have you noticed that with all the "major" US based tech companies that matter, the storyline is more or less always the same? Ati young student "starts company in dorm room", drops out, company makes billions. Gates, Dell, Ellison, The Yahoo geeks, Zuckerberg..the list is endless. Do you really believe that these guys made those billions from their dorm rooms just like that bila godfathers? Laughing out loudly Where do you think they got the tech they turned into proprietary money mints from? Their own brains? Or from large teams of researchers at DARPA, The alphabet agencies, think tanks like RAND na kwengineo? As well as fortunes made from child trafficking, drugs, monopolies and cartels are rebaptized as "prudent investing" once they are laundered. If you read the Intelligent Investor cover to cover, you might think you have gleaned some very smart info on investing. Until you discover it is all a fraud. Buffett himself long ago discredited Graham's methods publicly when he bought into Coca Cola because "the brand was the moat". Where is the fundamental analysis there? Prior to him investing in it Coke would not have qualified for investment using any single method listed in his book! And do not get me started on the fraudulent dealings in his companies and stock holdings that the laundered money bought! The other insidious lie; ati over the long term stocks (in the USA) have outperformed any other asset class since 1927 Laughing out loudly. This is the most asinine statement ever, always regurgitated in the media and classrooms with no proof! 90% of the companies in the NYSE that existed in 1927 do not even exist any more as they all collapsed or were taken over so how can that be? If you invested in those companies and held like Buffett says in his books, where would you be today? Holding zero! If the 2007/2008 financial crisis scandal of fraudulent accounting and cartels that stretched to the international rating agencies did not wake some of you guys up then I do not know what will! Believe in those guys like Buffett and their bald faced lies at your own peril!

"The best investment on earth is earth"
Life is Sweet and Jesus is Lord
rwitre
#17 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 5:12:53 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 206
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:
"The Score will take care of itself"

Invest in viable counters that are on discount. Well run firms with growth potential and solid fundamentals.
The depressed share price is just that. With time it will rise reflect the value of the company.

Local wazuans like VVS can attest to that.
Or even the international bigwigs - akina Buffet.

Timing of the market we leave to traders and speculators.


Whenever I hear people quoting Buffett I just feel like Laughing out loudly 'ing till I literally hit the ground. The man is a fraud from A to Z. A pedo too. Don't believe me? Google Franklin Scandal, Omaha/The Franklin Cover Up. Unfortunately most of you ferras do not understand how the world works. Media, Hellyweird and books from the major companies are 90% pure unfiltered lies. Have you noticed that with all the "major" US based tech companies that matter, the storyline is more or less always the same? Ati young student "starts company in dorm room", drops out, company makes billions. Gates, Dell, Ellison, The Yahoo geeks, Zuckerberg..the list is endless. Do you really believe that these guys made those billions from their dorm rooms just like that bila godfathers? Laughing out loudly Where do you think they got the tech they turned into proprietary money mints from? Their own brains? Or from large teams of researchers at DARPA, The alphabet agencies, think tanks like RAND na kwengineo? As well as fortunes made from child trafficking, drugs, monopolies and cartels are rebaptized as "prudent investing" once they are laundered. If you read the Intelligent Investor cover to cover, you might think you have gleaned some very smart info on investing. Until you discover it is all a fraud. Buffett himself long ago discredited Graham's methods publicly when he bought into Coca Cola because "the brand was the moat". Where is the fundamental analysis there? Prior to him investing in it Coke would not have qualified for investment using any single method listed in his book! And do not get me started on the fraudulent dealings in his companies and stock holdings that the laundered money bought! The other insidious lie; ati over the long term stocks (in the USA) have outperformed any other asset class since 1927 Laughing out loudly. This is the most asinine statement ever, always regurgitated in the media and classrooms with no proof! 90% of the companies in the NYSE that existed in 1927 do not even exist any more as they all collapsed or were taken over so how can that be? If you invested in those companies and held like Buffett says in his books, where would you be today? Holding zero! If the 2007/2008 financial crisis scandal of fraudulent accounting and cartels that stretched to the international rating agencies did not wake some of you guys up then I do not know what will! Believe in those guys like Buffett and their bald faced lies at your own peril!



Yes. Berkshire is on the verge of collapse due to wrong investment principles by Buffet and crew.

You can only succeed in building companies and general stock investing if you have huge capital backers smuggling children from third world countries.

What is hard work, innovation and determination when you have a godfather at the top of a cocain syndicate?

Mugundaman, you are wise.


MugundaMan
#18 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 5:32:54 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,340
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
rwitre wrote:


Yes. Berkshire is on the verge of collapse due to wrong investment principles by Buffet and crew.

You can only succeed in building companies and general stock investing if you have huge capital backers smuggling children from third world countries.

What is hard work, innovation and determination when you have a godfather at the top of a cocain syndicate?

Mugundaman, you are wise.




Rwitre you are very naive mpaka I feel sorry for you Laughing out loudly. Did you read any of the links I posted? Think of Berkshire like is was Charterhouse Bank. We all know who the kingpin was and where his money came from. Behind every big fortune in this world is a crime. Ask any Billionaire. Show me one single "clean" billionaire and I will show you evidence of links to the underworld. I know this is a revolutionary concept to you and may go over your head. Think carefully. If you are told that small time guys like pedo Buffett and Gates are the "richest people in the world" and you swallowed it, pray tell what happened to the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds? These are families that were worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS (trillions in todays money) way back in the 1900s and earlier! Did their wealth just vanish into thin air? You are being lied to daily baba but of course you swallow everything you hear chwapp bila thinking simply because CNN and your university textbook told you so!
"The best investment on earth is earth"
Life is Sweet and Jesus is Lord
rwitre
#19 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:39:32 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 206
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
rwitre wrote:


Yes. Berkshire is on the verge of collapse due to wrong investment principles by Buffet and crew.

You can only succeed in building companies and general stock investing if you have huge capital backers smuggling children from third world countries.

What is hard work, innovation and determination when you have a godfather at the top of a cocain syndicate?

Mugundaman, you are wise.




Rwitre you are very naive mpaka I feel sorry for you Laughing out loudly. Did you read any of the links I posted? Think of Berkshire like is was Charterhouse Bank. We all know who the kingpin was and where his money came from. Behind every big fortune in this world is a crime. Ask any Billionaire. Show me one single "clean" billionaire and I will show you evidence of links to the underworld. I know this is a revolutionary concept to you and may go over your head. Think carefully. If you are told that small time guys like pedo Buffett and Gates are the "richest people in the world" and you swallowed it, pray tell what happened to the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds? These are families that were worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS (trillions in todays money) way back in the 1900s and earlier! Did their wealth just vanish into thin air? You are being lied to daily baba but of course you swallow everything you hear chwapp bila thinking simply because CNN and your university textbook told you so!


Yes, am sure the original Rothschild also had links to the cartels back in the day. Those stories fed to us through media about foreign trade (wheat, uniforms, horses, and equipment) and currency exchange- it was all a lie. The family used drug money and slave trade to accumulate wealth, and went straight into financing wars. Those billion-dollar bets against the euro? All fallacies.
MugundaMan
#20 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 6:15:13 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,340
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
rwitre wrote:

Yes, am sure the original Rothschild also had links to the cartels back in the day. Those stories fed to us through media about foreign trade (wheat, uniforms, horses, and equipment) and currency exchange- it was all a lie. The family used drug money and slave trade to accumulate wealth, and went straight into financing wars. Those billion-dollar bets against the euro? All fallacies.


You reason in a very amusing way, I must say. Did Charterhouse process cheques, employ bank tellers, provide forex services as well as a wide range of banking services that a legit bank does? Of course. Did the Gambinos and the Genoveses build apartments, provide garbage collection services and operate a vast slew of legitimate enterprises? Of course they did. That is the essence of money laundering. Even the small time cocaine distributor from Colombia knows that when the money piles up it has to be laundered into legit businesses in order to sanitise the ill gotten loot. The Rothschilds were a cartel through and through, the progenitors of the central banking system in Western Europe and the Americas and owners of the BIS (the central bank to all central banks in the world) which I'm sure you are probably hearing of for the first time today Laughing out loudly Cartels run this world my fren. Funny that many accept that Kenya is a cartel nation but find it hard to believe the same thing happens globally.
"The best investment on earth is earth"
Life is Sweet and Jesus is Lord
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.