Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Nov 15, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uber planning to roll out matatus [1]
Devolution is slowly destroying us [18]
Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip [6]
Lake Turkana Wind Power [24]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [115]
The Sexual Enterprises Board [5]
Letter to Uhuru [61]
Slay Queen Culture revisited [56]
World chess championship 2018 [3]
Okoth Obado Case [477]
Rais Magufuli [440]
Mugo wa wairimu [133]
California wildfires [15]
POTUS TRUMP [1142]
Latest Traffic Police Crackdown [2]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Most SHOCKING TV footage ever thread
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 5:54:49 PM

For those of us on long journeys or going through insomnia that need to stay entertained. Rules; must be shocking/outrageous without being graphic or gory. No sexual material please!

Yangu ya kwanza below. Watch to the end and be completely stunned! Dunia kuna mambo kweli.

"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
#2 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 8:16:24 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
For those of us on long journeys or going through insomnia that need to stay entertained. Rules; must be shocking/outrageous without being graphic or gory. No sexual material please!

Yangu ya kwanza below. Watch to the end and be completely stunned! Dunia kuna mambo kweli.

Wow! Gosh! How messed up is this! d'oh!
Your life turned upside down in minutes!

The lesson here is, 'don't say anything in anger.'

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
#3 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 8:26:44 PM

My most shocking video (still available on YouTube but too gross so I can't post here but you can Google it) is the execution of Samuel Doe, the former president of Liberia.

MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 8:49:12 PM

2012 wrote:
My most shocking video (still available on YouTube but too gross so I can't post here but you can Google it) is the execution of Samuel Doe, the former president of Liberia.

Seen snippets of it some years back. Also the firing squad footage of when Doe himself overthrew the government many years prior. That image of the last few seconds of that cabinet minister quaking till his legs were like jelly before he was executed was haunting.

Kamata kengine. Thankfully they censored out (most of) the gore.

MugundaMan
#5 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 8:50:47 PM

2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Wow! Gosh! How messed up is this! d'oh!
Your life turned upside down in minutes!

The lesson here is, 'don't say anything in anger.'

Laughing out loudly

I think the even bigger lesson was for the mum to learn to keep her legs closed, and to tell people the truth early!
hardwood
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 2:07:54 AM

Training police dogs South African style. Now you know why Malema and Mugabe are very popular.

MugundaMan
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 2:58:05 AM

hardwood wrote:
Training police dogs South African style. Now you know why Malema and Mugabe are very popular.

This is kuraazy! Hard to watch. Had to keep skipping the worst sections. Apartheid was evil and its effects have carried on to this day. I remember how people broke down at their TJRC in the 90s. In one case the Apartheid soldiers were busy roasting South African blacks and joking that the flesh smelled like BBQ! Sick kabisa.
FRM2011
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 8:28:29 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

Been watching this show on YouTube and the drama is out of this world. Especially where the kids are already grown-up

For wazuans who are young fathers, be very afraid if she keeps saying the kid looks like you.
#9 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 12:04:15 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Been watching this show on YouTube and the drama is out of this world. Especially where the kids are already grown-up

For wazuans who are young fathers, be very afraid if she keeps saying the kid looks like you.

Hapana my friend. All women say that.

FRM2011
#10 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 2:09:47 PM

2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Let's help the young dads. A DNA test costs 15K at Kemri. If you hear the above sentence several times, take a test and run while you can. At my age I can't dare because it's too late to receive uncomfortable news.
#11 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 3:49:04 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

Let's help the young dads. A DNA test costs 15K at Kemri. If you hear the above sentence several times, take a test and run while you can. At my age I can't dare because it's too late to receive uncomfortable news.

Without trust there is no relationship. From this video, I'm tempted to wonder if the 'dad' was shooting blanks. If that's the case, then he is lucky to have been a father for so many years.

MugundaMan
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 8:46:44 AM

After all this time, this documentary still brings a very sour taste to my mouth whenever I watch it. And makes me thank God for my beautiful and peaceful Kenya! Dear Kenyans, please let us never go to war over politics. War can set a country back 100 years and nobody wins except the kaburus who manufacture the guns and war weapons!
MugundaMan
#13 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 8:51:01 AM

Meet Malavern. Africa's most deadly gangsta Laughing out loudly
I can't find the full length documentary (Law and disorder in Johannesburg) but it is a MUST WATCH jameni. The only other one that was kuraazier in this series by Louis Theroux was Philadelphia one IMHO! If anyone can post either tutashukuru. I think Youtube pulled them down they used to be online for years.
washiku
#14 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 10:53:43 AM

MugundaMan wrote:

I can't find the full length documentary (Law and disorder in Johannesburg) but it is a MUST WATCH jameni. The only other one that was kuraazier in this series by Louis Theroux was Philadelphia one IMHO! If anyone can post either tutashukuru. I think Youtube pulled them down they used to be online for years.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? how is he loitering the streets? How can he be free?
Tokyo
#15 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2018 2:45:45 PM

MugundaMan wrote:

Sometimes I just love our Kenyan police. That guy could long have gone and forgotten. Democracy in Black Africa should be revisited
work to prosper