Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Nov 16, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uber planning to roll out matatus [27]
Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip [30]
POTUS TRUMP [1143]
Walking as exercise [62]
Mugunda dumps [16]
World chess championship 2018 [5]
Benjamin Netanyahu [5]
Rais Magufuli [441]
The Sexual Enterprises Board [6]
Lake Turkana Wind Power [27]
How Stronger [2]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [116]
Seeing the mind of men via Whatsup status and ring... [2]
Devolution is slowly destroying us [18]
Letter to Uhuru [61]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Twendeni Kanisa!
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 7:15:28 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
Don't waste your Sunday morning recovering from a hangover that resulted from a worthless night of revelry & sin that added zero to your life. Twendeni kanisa to give glory to He would gives us everything including life, health and eternal peace with Him!

Ya tudunia twetu tweli ni mengi but thanks be to God that Christ has overcome this evil world for us!



John 16:33: "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
MugundaMan
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 7:47:51 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen


alma1, thanks for sharing this on the Insomniacs thread some days back. Awesome song.
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
tycho
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:36:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,009
Location: Nairobi
What is 'the world'? Do you think it's possible for 'God' to hate or love it?

And when can a world end?

(The proper accompaniment to this sermon may be something by Mozart).

https://www.edge.org/conversation/the-end-of-time
MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:30:36 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
tycho wrote:
What is 'the world'? Do you think it's possible for 'God' to hate or love it?

And when can a world end?

(The proper accompaniment to this sermon may be something by Mozart).

https://www.edge.org/conversation/the-end-of-time



Mozart was a Master Mason so is busy playing music in torment for his lord Lucifer in Gehenna for all eternity, my broda!

Quote:
According to historians, Mozart was initiated into a Masonic lodge in Vienna at 28, and eventually became a Master Mason. He wrote at least eight pieces of music for the Masons. Conoscenti also detect influences of Masonry in his famous opera "The Magic Flute."


https://www.ncronline.or...masonry-and-catholicism

"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
tycho
#5 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 2:29:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,009
Location: Nairobi
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.
masukuma
#6 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 3:02:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 12,867
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
What is 'the world'? Do you think it's possible for 'God' to hate or love it?

And when can a world end?

(The proper accompaniment to this sermon may be something by Mozart).

https://www.edge.org/conversation/the-end-of-time



Mozart was a Master Mason so is busy playing music in torment for his lord Lucifer in Gehenna for all eternity, my broda!

Quote:
According to historians, Mozart was initiated into a Masonic lodge in Vienna at 28, and eventually became a Master Mason. He wrote at least eight pieces of music for the Masons. Conoscenti also detect influences of Masonry in his famous opera "The Magic Flute."


https://www.ncronline.or...masonry-and-catholicism


Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Apricot
#7 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 8:32:04 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 106
Location: Nairobi
tycho wrote:
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.


Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Couldn't have said it better. Wonder what kind of a mind designs and paints such graphics, and what the intent is.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." ~ Seneca
MugundaMan
#8 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:36:22 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
tycho wrote:
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.


Your rejection of Christ is your right that will never be denied you, my broda Laughing out loudly
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
MugundaMan
#9 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:37:57 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
masukuma wrote:

Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile


Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
tycho
#10 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:51:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,009
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.


Your rejection of Christ is your right that will never be denied you, my broda Laughing out loudly


It seems you're doing more physical training than reasoning/mind training.

Balance bro!
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 5:27:33 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.


Your rejection of Christ is your right that will never be denied you, my broda Laughing out loudly


It seems you're doing more physical training than reasoning/mind training.

Balance bro!


Satan said the very same thing in the very throne room of God, broda smile
He wanted to exercise his "mind training" freely as God's edicts were too restraining for him! All I was saying was that your "mind training" is your right! No need to stone me for that Drool
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
tycho
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:50:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,009
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.


Your rejection of Christ is your right that will never be denied you, my broda Laughing out loudly


It seems you're doing more physical training than reasoning/mind training.

Balance bro!


Satan said the very same thing in the very throne room of God, broda smile
He wanted to exercise his "mind training" freely as God's edicts were too restraining for him! All I was saying was that your "mind training" is your right! No need to stone me for that Drool


That's a qualifier you've added. At least it implies that God has a form of mind training.

And which apparently, you don't follow! For you can't reason with the 'world' that 'God so loves'. You must hide!

You are so visible 'Wamugunda'!
MugundaMan
#13 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 8:21:46 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen


Wa hamba nathi!
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
masukuma
#14 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 8:51:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 12,867
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile


Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


kwani watakukatakata mara ngapi?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
MugundaMan
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 7:20:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile


Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


kwani watakukatakata mara ngapi?


Rejectors of Christ will fry and be tormented forever! If they don't give their lives to Him and worship Him as Lord and Saviour before this life is up.

Scary prospect for them. Scripture clearly points out that a person's spirit is sentient after death - able to feel pain for eternity!

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name." --Revelation 14:11
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
MugundaMan
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:20:13 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen


Christ alone! Happy church day rafikis.
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
Realtreaty
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:12:43 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,020
MugundaMan
#18 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:47:02 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen



hehehehe classic excuse of those who do not fully understand the Gospel. Ati its not what you say, its how you say it. The Lord knows those who are His. It doesn't matter how sweetly you share the Gospel to someone. If someone is in love with their sin and has rejected Christ, they will never come to Him. In fact Scripture tells us to DUST OUR FEET and move on. Blaming the messenger for a soul going to hell based on the messenger's delivery is like blaming the deliverer of an auctioneer's notice to a tenant once the auctioneers sweep in! When Paul cried out "O foolish Galatians" was his delivery off? smile This is why false prophets are thriving in today's world. They are focusing on "good delivery" of a false gospel that tickles ears and does not mention sin. Yet humanity's sin problem directly confronted and solution thereof is the core of the true Gospel.
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
masukuma
#19 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 6:22:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 12,867
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile


Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


kwani watakukatakata mara ngapi?


Rejectors of Christ will fry and be tormented forever! If they don't give their lives to Him and worship Him as Lord and Saviour before this life is up.

Scary prospect for them. Scripture clearly points out that a person's spirit is sentient after death - able to feel pain for eternity!

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name." --Revelation 14:11

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
MugundaMan
#20 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 10:54:12 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 959
Location: Future Dustbowl Citizen
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile


Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


kwani watakukatakata mara ngapi?


Rejectors of Christ will fry and be tormented forever! If they don't give their lives to Him and worship Him as Lord and Saviour before this life is up.

Scary prospect for them. Scripture clearly points out that a person's spirit is sentient after death - able to feel pain for eternity!

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name." --Revelation 14:11


Laughing out loudly
Indeed. Good luck when you kick the bucket Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"The best investment on earth is earth" **Target 1000**
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.