Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Nov 15, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Devolution is slowly destroying us [18]
Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip [6]
Lake Turkana Wind Power [24]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [115]
The Sexual Enterprises Board [5]
Letter to Uhuru [61]
Slay Queen Culture revisited [56]
World chess championship 2018 [3]
Okoth Obado Case [477]
Rais Magufuli [440]
Mugo wa wairimu [133]
California wildfires [15]
POTUS TRUMP [1142]
Latest Traffic Police Crackdown [2]
Walking as exercise [61]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

11 Pages123>»
Corruption in the Judiciary
Baratang
#1 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 1:57:13 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 529
Hi folks. The other day we read about a supreme court judge (Phillip Tunoi) who was haunded out of office for taking a kshs 200 million bribe for sale of justice. How did it end by the way?

Now we have another judicial kid on the block from the same supreme court, who the DCI are closing in on for a final onslaught. We know they are six of them judges in the supreme court excluding Maraga.

Who could this judge be???

Cowboy Judge
Fyatu
#2 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 3:12:11 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,186
Location: Nakuru
Baratang wrote:
Hi folks. The other day we read about a supreme court judge (Phillip Tunoi) who was haunded out of office for taking a kshs 200 million bribe for sale of justice. How did it end by the way?

Now we have another judicial kid on the block from the same supreme court, who the DCI are closing in on for a final onslaught. We know they are six of them judges in the supreme court excluding Maraga.

Who could this judge be???

Cowboy Judge


I am also very eager to know. I am surprised that since the story broke out there are no speculations from wazua fraternity
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 3:20:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,529
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Hi folks. The other day we read about a supreme court judge (Phillip Tunoi) who was haunded out of office for taking a kshs 200 million bribe for sale of justice. How did it end by the way?

Now we have another judicial kid on the block from the same supreme court, who the DCI are closing in on for a final onslaught. We know they are six of them judges in the supreme court excluding Maraga.

Who could this judge be???

Cowboy Judge


I am also very eager to know. I am surprised that since the story broke out there are no speculations from wazua fraternity


Obvious ...... Not with us during wakora time!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
faa
#4 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 3:29:53 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/8/2007
Posts: 691
Supreme court judges are as below

Hon. Justice David Maraga - Chief Justice and President of Supreme Court
Hon. Lady Justice Philomena Mbete Mwilu - Deputy Chief Justice and Vice President of Supreme Court
Hon. Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim
Hon. Justice Prof. Jackton Boma Ojwang
Hon. Justice Dr Smokin Wanjala
Hon. Lady Justice Njoki Susanna Ndung'u
Hon. Justice Isaac Lenaola

The wakora network
Much Know
#5 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 3:34:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/6/2008
Posts: 3,435
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Hi folks. The other day we read about a supreme court judge (Phillip Tunoi) who was haunded out of office for taking a kshs 200 million bribe for sale of justice. How did it end by the way?

Now we have another judicial kid on the block from the same supreme court, who the DCI are closing in on for a final onslaught. We know they are six of them judges in the supreme court excluding Maraga.

Who could this judge be???

Cowboy Judge


I am also very eager to know. I am surprised that since the story broke out there are no speculations from wazua fraternity


Obvious ...... Not with us during wakora time!!!!!

Mmmh! Sad Wacheni kupoliticize the war against corruption, it could really be any of them, or specify which one in particular we give you mad props for your inside info. Hii serekali ni kali sana!!!!
A New Kenya
maka
#6 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 4:29:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,729
Location: Nairobi
Mohamed Ibrahim...
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 4:35:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,529
Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Hi folks. The other day we read about a supreme court judge (Phillip Tunoi) who was haunded out of office for taking a kshs 200 million bribe for sale of justice. How did it end by the way?

Now we have another judicial kid on the block from the same supreme court, who the DCI are closing in on for a final onslaught. We know they are six of them judges in the supreme court excluding Maraga.

Who could this judge be???

Cowboy Judge


I am also very eager to know. I am surprised that since the story broke out there are no speculations from wazua fraternity


Obvious ...... Not with us during wakora time!!!!!

Mmmh! Sad Wacheni kupoliticize the war against corruption, it could really be any of them, or specify which one in particular we give you mad props for your inside info. Hii serekali ni kali sana!!!!


Boss there is no politics in what i have said. I have just identified an individual, if you cant interpret, i can unmask some more.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Angelica _ann
#8 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 4:41:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,529
maka wrote:
Mohamed Ibrahim...


Exactly who i identified up there, he was not there during the hearing of the petition.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#9 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 6:23:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,590
maka wrote:
Mohamed Ibrahim...


Smokin
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Kusadikika
#10 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 6:43:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,123
Mrs. Murungaru??? Mrs. Wako???
Much Know
#11 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 7:02:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/6/2008
Posts: 3,435
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Mohamed Ibrahim...


Smokin

More like it, saw some cs complaining about friday arrest, na ni wa kwao.
A New Kenya
Angelica _ann
#12 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 8:00:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,529
Much Know wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Mohamed Ibrahim...


Smokin

More like it, saw some cs complaining about friday arrest, na ni wa kwao.


Imperial Bank my fren .......
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#13 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 8:09:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,590
Angelica _ann wrote:
Much Know wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
Mohamed Ibrahim...


Smokin

More like it, saw some cs complaining about friday arrest, na ni wa kwao.


Imperial Bank my fren .......


Has what?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Impunity
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:26:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,735
Location: Masada
Boma,le prof!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

FundamentAli
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:23:28 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/4/2008
Posts: 1,265
Location: Nairobi
Kusadikika wrote:
Mrs. Murungaru??? Mrs. Wako???


Who of the two?
Baratang
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 10:43:29 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 529
The only way to know who the fellow judge is through elimination one by one with possible explanation:


1 Hon. Justice David Maraga X
2 Hon. Lady Justice Philomena Mbete Mwilu
3 Hon. Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim
4 Hon. Justice Prof. Jackton Boma Ojwang
5 Hon. Justice Dr Smokin Wanjala
6 Hon. Lady Justice Njoki Susanna Ndung'u
7 Hon. Justice Isaac Lenaola

Maraga's "saved" status and strong christian background would not allow him to engage in the vice
Angelica _ann
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:31:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,529
Baratang wrote:
The only way to know who the fellow judge is through elimination one by one with possible explanation:


1 Hon. Justice David Maraga X
2 Hon. Lady Justice Philomena Mbete Mwilu
3 Hon. Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim
4 Hon. Justice Prof. Jackton Boma Ojwang X
5 Hon. Justice Dr Smokin Wanjala
6 Hon. Lady Justice Njoki Susanna Ndung'u
7 Hon. Justice Isaac Lenaola

Maraga's "saved" status and strong christian background would not allow him to engage in the vice


Le Prof is an academician who gets satisfaction from intellectual stuff not just money, very highly unlikely that he is approachable to conceive such ideas.

Better half is also inside - ndaaani ya sirkal.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Tokyo
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:54:37 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,364
Baratang wrote:
The only way to know who the fellow judge is through elimination one by one with possible explanation:


1 Hon. Justice David Maraga X
2 Hon. Lady Justice Philomena Mbete Mwilu
3 Hon. Justice Mohamed Khadhar Ibrahim
4 Hon. Justice Prof. Jackton Boma Ojwang
5 Hon. Justice Dr Smokin Wanjala
6 Hon. Lady Justice Njoki Susanna Ndung'u
7 Hon. Justice Isaac Lenaola

Maraga's "saved" status and strong christian background would not allow him to engage in the vice


2,3,5.
work to prosper
wukan
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:19:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 867
When are they handcuffing DCJ Mwilu?
Kaigangio
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 1:13:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/27/2007
Posts: 2,762
...and who is this judge that is easily agitated and schools his children in Eton School?Pray
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Users browsing this topic
Guest
11 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.