Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Dec 17, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Demolition.com/ restoration of nairobi [78]
Imenti House on Fire...!!!!!! [1]
Getting into the garden of Eden [20]
@alphdoti the sheikh was right [22]
EPL 2018/2019 Season [47]
@Mugundaman [7]
The joys of fasting and chanting [14]
Sonko sets a high bar for Governors [369]
Personal lifetime management and policy developmen... [3]
2-6-3-3-3 [48]
President Yoweri K Museveni philosophy of developm... [19]
SportPesa JackPot [30]
Governor Miguna Miguna [1094]
Jamal Gadaffi-Are kenyans this stressed? [17]
Tithing:Scamming in the name of God and the 13 Tri... [28]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages123>»
Merchants of Death
Baratang
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:49:19 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 539
Hi guys. You have been asking yourselves where the cancer menace, organ failures and other scaring health hazards are coming from. They are not coming in naturally but they are being sold to the citizens by,

KEBS

Yes, Kenya Bureau of Standards!!

When we start receiving news like these:

Cartels running the show at KEBS in cahoot with KEBS officials

We have been consuming mercury and copper in Sugar

then it means health wise and otherwise we are already a very sick nation.Sad Sad
Njunge
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:52:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 565
Matiangí should not be complaining. The directors of the so-called Kilimo Enterprise should be in remand as we talk. Aside from contaminated sugar, it's obvious they have been selling their rubbish in the name of Mumias Sugar....what a fakd up country we are inSad Sad


maka
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:33:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,801
Location: Nairobi
Njunge wrote:
Matiangí should not be complaining. The directors of the so-called Kilimo Enterprise should be in remand as we talk. Aside from contaminated sugar, it's obvious they have been selling their rubbish in the name of Mumias Sugar....what a fakd up country we are inSad Sad




Crazy...
possunt quia posse videntur
2012
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:13:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,970
Location: Nairobi
Njunge wrote:
Matiangí should not be complaining. The directors of the so-called Kilimo Enterprise should be in remand as we talk. Aside from contaminated sugar, it's obvious they have been selling their rubbish in the name of Mumias Sugar....what a fakd up country we are inSad Sad




This country needs to hit the RESTART button.

Something's very wrong with us. The level of greed is sickening.

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
Sansa
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:35:42 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/19/2013
Posts: 252
Forgive my naivete but ...

When it comes to this sugar, is it that it was contaminated with copper and mercury during processing or transportation by mistake or were they added on at some point to "enhance" the product? Was the sugar meant to be discarded by it's original owners but instead got into the hands of these people selling it? Is it the original owner who is knowingly working with KEBS to pass this contaminated product to the marketplace?

murchr
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:48:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,649
Njunge wrote:
Matiangí should not be complaining. The directors of the so-called Kilimo Enterprise should be in remand as we talk. Aside from contaminated sugar, it's obvious they have been selling their rubbish in the name of Mumias Sugar....what a fakd up country we are inSad Sad





Is this the sugar that was being packaged in Eastleigh in Mumias sugar bags? This country went to the dogs
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
2012
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:46:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,970
Location: Nairobi
Yaani anything goes in Ke. ERC has posted an ad today on increase of adulterated motor fuel. A country of zero shame!
Where did we go wrong? Is it our parent's generation or us?

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
simonkabz
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:13:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,678
Location: Cameroon
Very sad.

An Indian printer of the KEBS stamps...........helping their kin back in the Indian health sector get more customers.

But then again, dont we hate on working govt agencies? NTSA was doing a great job IMO, but was run out of town for "overworking".

Our attidtude makes us fodder for the corrupt. "Kenyans dont like hard workers, why should we". And pap, mnaibiwa na kuuziwa sumu.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:17:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,678
Location: Cameroon
Adulteration of fuel has reached a scale where the ERC now appears helpless. It is so rampant that all they can do is warn motorists to be wary of juddering engines bla bla bla.......

The country is sick already. I wonder what will happen if 002 takes the helm in 2022......we will all die.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Kaigangio
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:02:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/27/2007
Posts: 2,762
I was reading the other day on farming and the chemicals being used as pesticides and I was thoroughly scared.

The following pesticides are intensively used by farmers here in Kenya:

1. Glyphosate
2. Malathion
3. Diazinon
4. Parathion
5. Tetrachlorovinphos

The worrying thing is that all of them are known to contain cancer causing active ingredients, but their product labels do not indicate any dangers or warnings, yet they are given the diamond mark of quality by KEBS.
No wonder our foods that we export to Europe having been grown and sprayed with these pesticides are rejected and classified as unfit for human consumption!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Euge
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:12:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/4/2008
Posts: 2,821
Location: Rupi
simonkabz wrote:
Adulteration of fuel has reached a scale where the ERC now appears helpless. It is so rampant that all they can do is warn motorists to be wary of juddering engines bla bla bla.......

The country is sick already. I wonder what will happen if 002 takes the helm in 2022......we will all die.

Don't get me thinking about it. We will be auctioned together with our children and chicken
Lord, thank you!
Gathige
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:15:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 1,915
Kaigangio wrote:
I was reading the other day on farming and the chemicals being used as pesticides and I was thoroughly scared.

The following pesticides are intensively used by farmers here in Kenya:

1. Glyphosate
2. Malathion
3. Diazinon
4. Parathion
5. Tetrachlorovinphos

The worrying thing is that all of them are known to contain cancer causing active ingredients, but their product labels do not indicate any dangers or warnings, yet they are given the diamond mark of quality by KEBS.
No wonder our foods that we export to Europe having been grown and sprayed with these pesticides are rejected and classified as unfit for human consumption!



The pesticides is just a tip. Most vaccines and drugs used in poultry and dairy farming also have a withdrawal period within which milk and meat should not be consumed but this is never observed. Its a very sad state of affairs.

A number of farmers who grow vegetables for commercial market normally reserve a section of the farm for domestic consumption where they dont use chemicals as they know the risks.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Njunge
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:33:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 565
This is a simple problem to solve at a time when the sugar industry is reeling from cane shortage. The government should have stopped importation by individuals and in their places, have sugar mills import quotas based on their production capacity and then package it using their brands. That way, it is easy to control the amount of sugar in the market and quality, while reserving some jobs for the locals.....but the then, akina LoGB atakula wapi??
T-Bag
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:39:55 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/25/2008
Posts: 378
It must be mercury in the heads.
We wake up take orange or mango juice without the fruit but flavors
Take sausages from chicken injected with antibiotics
Vegetables with toxic lead from sewage grown
Milk with peroxide and formalin
Sugar with mercury and cooper
Bananas ripened with carbide
Maize, rice and wheat sprayed with banned Dimethoate pesticides
Githeri cooked with paracetamol
Don’t forget fake bottled water and kumi kumi like spirits.

Iammmm thinking...can we start with solving the political question i.e. Install a matiang'i, Maathai, Michuki, mad MM or Angel Gabriel at the top. I mean can we start with first getting leaders with the right moral authority to even run Govt parts and whole. We have good laws and const, the weak link is the people at the top leadership in government and own families
I have been married to a mountaineer for 10 years, Nothing scares me!
Euge
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:44:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/4/2008
Posts: 2,821
Location: Rupi
The level of greed in this country is sickening.
Lord, thank you!
maka
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:49:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,801
Location: Nairobi
Euge wrote:
The level of greed in this country is sickening.


Sickening is n understatement...
possunt quia posse videntur
madollar
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:51:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,746
Euge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Adulteration of fuel has reached a scale where the ERC now appears helpless. It is so rampant that all they can do is warn motorists to be wary of juddering engines bla bla bla.......

The country is sick already. I wonder what will happen if 002 takes the helm in 2022......we will all die.

Don't get me thinking about it. We will be auctioned together with our children and chicken

Aiiii back in the day this thread RAO would have come into the mix sasa ni ruto
Njunge
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:01:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 565
madollar wrote:
[quote=Euge][quote=simonkabz]
Aiiii back in the day this thread RAO would have come into the mix sasa ni ruto


He is the face of all the sick things in this country. You know who imported the "mercury-Copper Sugar"?
murchr
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:08:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,649
madollar wrote:
Euge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Adulteration of fuel has reached a scale where the ERC now appears helpless. It is so rampant that all they can do is warn motorists to be wary of juddering engines bla bla bla.......

The country is sick already. I wonder what will happen if 002 takes the helm in 2022......we will all die.

Don't get me thinking about it. We will be auctioned together with our children and chicken

Aiiii back in the day this thread RAO would have come into the mix sasa ni ruto



Laughing out loudly we might all die before then.

But all these sickening things happen as we watch and no one cares to say anything. When somebody tries to do their jobs we are the first ones to say he's going nowhere
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Baratang
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:18:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 539
Njunge wrote:
madollar wrote:
[quote=Euge][quote=simonkabz]
Aiiii back in the day this thread RAO would have come into the mix sasa ni ruto


He is the face of all the sick things in this country. You know who imported the "mercury-Copper Sugar"?


@Guka, don't say it is him again!!!
@Kaigangio, now that all the vegetables and the like that we are buying in the supermarkets and in those open air market sheds are likely to be conterminated with those pesticides, it looks like there is no food worth eating here in Kenya.Sad

Users browsing this topic
Guest
9 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.