Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Jan 19, 2019
NellyData
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Telkom and Airtel Kenya Merger? [18]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [33]
NIC Group FY17 [91]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11588]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1151]
Mobile Loans Ponzi [94]
Safaricom HY 2018/2019 [126]
Centum Full Year results 2017/2018 [147]
Why investing in the NSE is fool's gold and a wast... [118]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [168]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2495]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3039]
Homeownership journeys [58]
Building a bungalow in phases [11]
Centum HY 2018/2019 [28]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Cytonn Listing at NSE
georgegop
#1 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 6:05:39 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/30/2010
Posts: 182
Location: Migingo
Cytonn Listing at NSE
Don't Work for Money, Let Money Work for You..
Euge
#2 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 7:09:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/4/2008
Posts: 2,823
Location: Rupi
What??!!
Lord, thank you!
Swenani
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 9:46:01 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,793
Location: Vacuum
Why is a ponzi scheme listing on NSE

CC@loooooooooooooooool
Poverty is the root of all evil
VyaBureSiachi
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 10:35:34 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/27/2018
Posts: 40
Location: Cambrian Dc
Swenani wrote:
Why is a ponzi scheme listing on NSE

CC@loooooooooooooooool

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. @Horton atakumurder!
Personally, I am happy for those inside cytonn. It's their time to eat.
If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendour of the mighty one.
Horton
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 11:04:38 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,354
Location: Nairobi
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Why is a ponzi scheme listing on NSE

CC@loooooooooooooooool

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. @Horton atakumurder!
Personally, I am happy for those inside cytonn. It's their time to eat.

😂 sarcasm
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B, Almasi Beverages and a few other private small businesses
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 12:31:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,824
Horton wrote:
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Why is a ponzi scheme listing on NSE

CC@loooooooooooooooool

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. @Horton atakumurder!
Personally, I am happy for those inside cytonn. It's their time to eat.

😂 sarcasm


@Swenani & Horton are the forces behind Cytonn in Wazua!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 1:54:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 6,551
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
Horton wrote:
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Why is a ponzi scheme listing on NSE

CC@loooooooooooooooool

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. @Horton atakumurder!
Personally, I am happy for those inside cytonn. It's their time to eat.

😂 sarcasm


@Swenani & Horton are the forces behind Cytonn in Wazua!!!



Let them list. We shall buy if price is right.
Life is short. Live passionately.
whiteowl
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 9:54:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,300
Location: Bohemian Grove
GEMS listing 101
1. Cook books and announce record "profits"
2.List on NSE to unlock "potential"
3.Issue profit warning the next year H1 results.
4.Assure investors nothing is wrong telling them to think longterm.
5.Shares starts falling towards 1/=.This is you get rookies asking CMA to intervine.
6.Shares goes sub 1/= and on to the next one.
Horton
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 2:26:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,354
Location: Nairobi
whiteowl wrote:
GEMS listing 101
1. Cook books and announce record "profits"
2.List on NSE to unlock "potential"
3.Issue profit warning the next year H1 results.
4.Assure investors nothing is wrong telling them to think longterm.
5.Shares starts falling towards 1/=.This is you get rookies asking CMA to intervine.
6.Shares goes sub 1/= and on to the next one.



From that detailed description sounds like u are the head chef 😂😂
I own shares in KCB,CYTONN, BRK.B, Almasi Beverages and a few other private small businesses
mwekez@ji
#10 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 11:45:57 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 5,059
The biggest risk I see here is assets verses liability maturity mismatch. The assets (properties) do take time to develop and sell, while the financial liabilities (funding of the properties) mainly have a maturity of less than 1 year.
maka
#11 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 2:58:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 10,841
Location: Nairobi
georgegop wrote:


Its not opening...
possunt quia posse videntur
KondooEconomist
#12 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 6:09:32 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 10/13/2014
Posts: 28
Angelica _ann
#13 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 6:42:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,824
KondooEconomist wrote:


Hii ndiye league ya Cytonn >>>

Real estate developer Home Africa, manufacturing firm Flame Tree Group Holdings, investment Company Kurwitu Ventures, footwear firm Nairobi Business Ventures and Atlas African Industries are the few players at the counter.

Don't throw stones at me yawa, am asking for a friend.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#14 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:34:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
KondooEconomist wrote:

Twende kazi
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
RIEK01
#15 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2018 7:34:27 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/8/2018
Posts: 45
Am not boarding !!!!!!
Seles83
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:58:25 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/9/2007
Posts: 288
Location: OZ
mwekez@ji wrote:
The biggest risk I see here is assets verses liability maturity mismatch. The assets (properties) do take time to develop and sell, while the financial liabilities (funding of the properties) mainly have a maturity of less than 1 year.


My sentiments exactly..
More monies, more problems...
murchr
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:42:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,740
mwekez@ji wrote:
The biggest risk I see here is assets verses liability maturity mismatch. The assets (properties) do take time to develop and sell, while the financial liabilities (funding of the properties) mainly have a maturity of less than 1 year.


Wah wah! Welcome back sir Applause
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
obiero
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:11:34 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 10,937
Location: nairobi
murchr wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
The biggest risk I see here is assets verses liability maturity mismatch. The assets (properties) do take time to develop and sell, while the financial liabilities (funding of the properties) mainly have a maturity of less than 1 year.


Wah wah! Welcome back sir Applause

Chief has been peeping in frequently
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Aims to be factual
KulaRaha
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:08:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,361
Angelica _ann wrote:
KondooEconomist wrote:


Hii ndiye league ya Cytonn >>>

Real estate developer Home Africa, manufacturing firm Flame Tree Group Holdings, investment Company Kurwitu Ventures, footwear firm Nairobi Business Ventures and Atlas African Industries are the few players at the counter.

Don't throw stones at me yawa, am asking for a friend.


Actually, some of the above are real businesses...unlike Cytonn.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
mwekez@ji
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:19:54 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 5,059
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
The biggest risk I see here is assets verses liability maturity mismatch. The assets (properties) do take time to develop and sell, while the financial liabilities (funding of the properties) mainly have a maturity of less than 1 year.


Wah wah! Welcome back sir Applause

Chief has been peeping in frequently

Thank you, Thank you. Yes am a Wazua Forever
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.