Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Putin wants a piece of Africa [3]
Webb Ellis cup 2019 [15]
JKIA-James Gichuru rd Express way project [25]
Kefir grains [82]
Fidel Odinga RIP [594]
Dunia imepasuka... [125]
Qusetions about @mugundaman [27]
Mobile Banking Fraud [7]
Rais Magufuli [456]
Happy Mashujaa day 2018 [9]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [83]
Monica Kimani [745]
That strange disease at Starehe Girls [5]
How many Wazooans does this post describe? [6]
Rumba Music joint/pub [5]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages<12
Pornography.
2012
#21 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 8:01:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,523
Location: Nairobi
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Our women are the best in Africa..... while the men are busy drinking and spending long hours in the office....




No wonder my mpango has been pulling "expert moves" mpaka nashangaa. Kumbe it's coz she is "well tutored".

Who told you she was watching "to impress you"? she could be watching anything... girl-on-girl??? d'oh!



Laughing out loudly
Or maybe she has a real tutor from the 'adult' world.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
AlphDoti
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:01:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
hardwood wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Watching that is not good for anybody... People should not go there. Otherwise, the habit will destroy them, their relationships, their marriages... It may even lead some people to pedophilia and rape...

It makes men look at women as objects... and vice versa...


Its strange that it is only in "the field of $ex" that one is not supposed to learn from professionals/experts, whereas in all other fields, one is expected to learn from experts. To be a good 100m sprinter or marathoner you need to watch professional athletes like Bolt, top marathoners and learn from them.

Watch from 00:35 mins...

Angelica _ann
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:20:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,869
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Our women are the best in Africa..... while the men are busy drinking and spending long hours in the office....




No wonder my mpango has been pulling "expert moves" mpaka nashangaa. Kumbe it's coz she is "well tutored".

Who told you she was watching "to impress you"? she could be watching anything... girl-on-girl??? d'oh!


Some do it for solo tingz smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:42:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Our women are the best in Africa..... while the men are busy drinking and spending long hours in the office....

No wonder my mpango has been pulling "expert moves" mpaka nashangaa. Kumbe it's coz she is "well tutored".

Who told you she was watching "to impress you"? she could be watching anything... girl-on-girl??? d'oh!

Some do it for solo tingz smile

It almost matches with HIV infection rate
Swenani
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 2:14:56 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,040
Location: Vacuum
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I overcame porn some many years back, in fact i dont have any in my phone, yet am 28.

However, i at times like looking at Kenyan 'Cats" on the internet, faces that typically look kenyan and you can relate.....i love seeing big black kenyan 'cats' once in a while, especially those with elongated lips


Sick
Poverty is the root of all evil
masukuma
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:47:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Ryko wrote:
Our women are the best in Africa..... while the men are busy drinking and spending long hours in the office....




No wonder my mpango has been pulling "expert moves" mpaka nashangaa. Kumbe it's coz she is "well tutored".

Who told you she was watching "to impress you"? she could be watching anything... girl-on-girl??? d'oh!


Some do it for solo tingz smile

Simba akikosa nyama - hula nyasi!! or watch people eating nyama... and pretending to like it!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 3:53:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
Swenani wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I overcame porn some many years back, in fact i dont have any in my phone, yet am 28.

However, i at times like looking at Kenyan 'Cats" on the internet, faces that typically look kenyan and you can relate.....i love seeing big black kenyan 'cats' once in a while, especially those with elongated lips

Sick

@paperchaser, maybe it it best to get married. At 28 and if you have a job, please get married...
masukuma
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 4:14:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
AlphDoti wrote:
Swenani wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I overcame porn some many years back, in fact i dont have any in my phone, yet am 28.

However, i at times like looking at Kenyan 'Cats" on the internet, faces that typically look kenyan and you can relate.....i love seeing big black kenyan 'cats' once in a while, especially those with elongated lips

Sick

@paperchaser, maybe it it best to get married. At 28 and if you have a job, please get married...

is marriage a cure for porn addiction?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:37:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Swenani wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I overcame porn some many years back, in fact i dont have any in my phone, yet am 28.

However, i at times like looking at Kenyan 'Cats" on the internet, faces that typically look kenyan and you can relate.....i love seeing big black kenyan 'cats' once in a while, especially those with elongated lips

Sick

@paperchaser, maybe it it best to get married. At 28 and if you have a job, please get married...

is marriage a cure for porn addiction?

It'll help him not fall back to the habit... He can do what he wants with wife, he can see all he wants as well from his woman...
Swenani
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:40:51 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,040
Location: Vacuum
Anyone who has ever eaten samantha the robot?
Poverty is the root of all evil
masukuma
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:46:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Swenani wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I overcame porn some many years back, in fact i dont have any in my phone, yet am 28.

However, i at times like looking at Kenyan 'Cats" on the internet, faces that typically look kenyan and you can relate.....i love seeing big black kenyan 'cats' once in a while, especially those with elongated lips

Sick

@paperchaser, maybe it it best to get married. At 28 and if you have a job, please get married...

is marriage a cure for porn addiction?

It'll help him not fall back to the habit... He can do what he wants with wife, he can see all he wants as well from his woman...

you think that's the reason people consume porn is that they cannot 'see all they want from their women' or 'do what they want with their women?'
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:54:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Swenani wrote:
UpcomingPaperChaser wrote:
I overcame porn some many years back, in fact i dont have any in my phone, yet am 28.

However, i at times like looking at Kenyan 'Cats" on the internet, faces that typically look kenyan and you can relate.....i love seeing big black kenyan 'cats' once in a while, especially those with elongated lips

Sick

@paperchaser, maybe it it best to get married. At 28 and if you have a job, please get married...

is marriage a cure for porn addiction?

It'll help him not fall back to the habit... He can do what he wants with wife, he can see all he wants as well from his woman...

you think that's the reason people consume porn?

I'm not an expert. It was just my small advice to the brother.
masukuma
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 1:38:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
EmillyVers
#34 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 2:10:12 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 6/14/2019
Posts: 1
AlphDoti wrote:
Watching that is not good for anybody... People should not go there. Otherwise, the habit will destroy them, their relationships, their marriages... It may even lead some people to pedophilia and rape...

It makes men look at women as objects... and vice versa...

No, dude, I don't agree with you! Watching porn you learn the art of sex! Frankly speaking it happened to me, because when I was watching porn I really was learning how to touch a girl, and what I have to do to make her enjoy the process. But I agree with the second part, that due to this you can become a pedophile) I noticed, that after watching porn from this site with no nude girls, I really watched only porn videos with young girls that behave naive and show their real emotions, but not "factitious". Now I'm looking for a girl in real life that seem like very young )
MikkeyQ4
#35 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 2:18:20 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 6/14/2019
Posts: 5
EmillyVers wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Watching that is not good for anybody... People should not go there. Otherwise, the habit will destroy them, their relationships, their marriages... It may even lead some people to pedophilia and rape...

It makes men look at women as objects... and vice versa...

No, dude, I don't agree with you! Watching porn you learn the art of sex! Frankly speaking it happened to me, because when I was watching porn I really was learning how to touch a girl, and what I have to do to make her enjoy the process. But I agree with the second part, that due to this you can become a pedophile) I noticed, that after watching porn from this site with no nude girls, I really watched only porn videos with young girls that behave naive and show their real emotions, but not "factitious". Now I'm looking for a girl in real life that seem like very young )

a man comment from an account with girls name? what??
Thitifini
#36 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 11:04:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 566
Location: Kenya
Swenani wrote:
Anyone who has ever eaten samantha the robot?


Don't you sample your merchandise before offering it to your customers?

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.