Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Ken Binyavanga Wainaina [11]
Somalia in the 1980s - before collapse and alshaba... [4]
Is Semenya a Man or is He a Woman? [98]
Cytonn could be liable for Money Laundry? [4]
Corruption - Swazuri arrested [17]
HIV Cure now in sight [97]
I leave this here [2]
US - China tariffs war [103]
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery... [44]
What has your governor done for you? [657]
Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Kenya - Contac... [6]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [156]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [126]
Meeting the devil [3]
Ban on used moter vehicle parts [30]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Major Earthquake
Julie
#21 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 11:01:10 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/2/2006
Posts: 601
I also did not feel the Tetema!
I was having dinner alone....
murchr
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:22:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,396
In the Philippines, rescue efforts ongoing
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
masukuma
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:42:13 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,123
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:
In the Philippines, rescue efforts ongoing

Ring of fire tings
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:18:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,396
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
In the Philippines, rescue efforts ongoing


Ring of fire
tings


It must be terrible living on what is a time bomb. Always on the edge
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
simonkabz
#25 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:33:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,711
Location: Cameroon
Julie wrote:
I also did not feel the Tetema!
I was having dinner alone....


Julie, So Guka has not stepped home since Thirstday??? Just divorce his sorry arse. smile
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
masukuma
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:33:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,123
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
In the Philippines, rescue efforts ongoing


Ring of fire
tings


It must be terrible living on what is a time bomb. Always on the edge

I have spent sometime in that region and you would actually be surprised... people move on!! It's not exactly everyday conversations... it's not 'living on the edge' at all.... People don't have capacity to live on the edge for very long until the situation becomes the 'new normal'. think about people living in Afghanistan... suicide bombers can attack at any point. people with guns - yet they move on!! they live.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 6:04:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,396
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
In the Philippines, rescue efforts ongoing


Ring of fire
tings


It must be terrible living on what is a time bomb. Always on the edge

I have spent sometime in that region and you would actually be surprised... people move on!! It's not exactly everyday conversations... it's not 'living on the edge' at all.... People don't have capacity to live on the edge for very long until the situation becomes the 'new normal'. think about people living in Afghanistan... suicide bombers can attack at any point. people with guns - yet they move on!! they live.


True!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
newfarer
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:26:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,144
Location: Uganda
simonkabz wrote:
Julie wrote:
I also did not feel the Tetema!
I was having dinner alone....


Julie, So Guka has not stepped home since Thirstday??? Just divorce his sorry arse. smile

remind me of one ngogoyo.he will have nothing to bring home
punda amecheka
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.