Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jun 17, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KenGen HY 2019 [67]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [12922]
1/4 Acre for Sale - Nkoroi [17]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [230]
KCB and NBK material announcement [96]
Sameer smeared? [27]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1092]
Centum HY 2018/2019 [69]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2614]
Atlas Development and Support Services listing in ... [99]
Sameer Africa HY18 [6]
STOCKS TO BUY by yaserbigchair [149]
Buying stocks in tandem with the dividends calenda... [6]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3136]
Eye on I&,M ... [108]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

52 Pages«<4849505152>
ARM HY2017
obiero
#981 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 10:28:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,664
Location: nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
smitha wrote:
I guess we will get more clarity in the next few days/weeks.

Hope it comes good for the private investors who bought ARM shares in good faith on the NSE.

Hope is not an investment strategy. Anyone who bought ARM shares in the past two years can be considered reckless.. And those who bought it three months before suspension are insane men and women. Sorry to say. All writing was on the wall


I hope CDC Group will protect us the small shareholders smile

Unfortunately, you and your arrogance are on your own. The Omani Arabs have always been known as astute traders. They will leave minority shareholders high and dry
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
VituVingiSana
#982 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:31:37 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,895
Location: Nairobi
Hatutaki "Open Offer" kwa ARM.

If we (shareholders) are going to get nothing then it's better to know now than later. Close the books.

I am not counting on getting anything so anything I get is a 100% bonus/profit!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#983 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:33:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,664
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
Hatutaki "Open Offer" kwa ARM

Haiwezi
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
Fyatu
#984 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 10:35:22 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,415
Location: Nakuru
When is re-listing due? What about the suitors/bidders what price has been offered? Githeri media anyone?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Ericsson
#985 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 10:39:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,702
Location: NAIROBI
Fyatu wrote:
When is re-listing due? What about the suitors/bidders what price has been offered? Githeri media anyone?


Forget your investment there and write it off
Angelica _ann
#986 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 10:51:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,417
Ericsson wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
When is re-listing due? What about the suitors/bidders what price has been offered? Githeri media anyone?


Forget your investment there and write it off


This one we wrote off and moved on kabsaaaaa.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#987 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 12:18:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,415
Location: Nakuru
Huku Mombasani Rhino 32.5 is retailing and is being bought and used for works...sijui huko mlipo?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Ericsson
#988 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 12:26:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,702
Location: NAIROBI
Fyatu wrote:
Huku Mombasani Rhino 32.5 is retailing and is being bought and used for works...sijui huko mlipo?


Company is under administration
Pesa Nane
#989 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:52:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,087
Location: 08c
From kinyozi to the mortician

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Angelica _ann
#990 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:04:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,417
Pesa Nane wrote:
From kinyozi to the mortician



This one is gone, we moved on.

@Pesa nane welcome back/karibu shana shana shana smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Fyatu
#991 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:01:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,415
Location: Nakuru
Pesa Nane wrote:
From kinyozi to the mortician




Asante sana
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Pesa Nane
#992 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:10:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,087
Location: 08c
Quote:
ARM Cement suitors get February deadline

Firms interested in buying out troubled ARM Cement have until the end of this month to make final offers to the company’s administrators PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).

A new report sent by the administrators to ARM’s creditors has provided additional information on the status of the plans to sell the Nairobi Securities Exchange-listed firm to a strategic investor.

“The deadline for submission of binding offers is February 28, 2019,” PwC said in the report seen by Business Daily.

“We will keep you posted on the status of the transaction going forward as we progress our efforts aimed at reaching a suitable solution for the company’s challenges.”

Non-disclosure agreements

PwC says 25 companies expressed their interest in taking over ARM, with 23 of these firms signing non-disclosure agreements which allowed them to receive additional information about the cement manufacturer.

“Further to the above, in mid-December, we received a total of fourteen (14) non-binding offers (NBOs) from various interested parties,” PwC said.

Due diligence

“We reviewed these NBOs and shortlisted a number of parties whose offers best suited the objectives of the envisaged transaction to proceed to the next round of conducting their due diligence, with a view to submitting binding offers.”

Ahead of making binding offers, the shortlisted potential acquirers are currently interviewing the company’s management teams and visiting its various cement plants.

PwC says it cannot offer more detailed information, adding that it is keen on safeguarding the integrity of the transaction process.

While the administrators did not name the shortlisted companies, they are believed to include Nigeria’s Dangote Cement and Oman’s Raysut–which went public with its Sh10.2 billion buyout offer.
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
murchr
#993 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 5:07:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,480
Totally F'ed up

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
littledove
#994 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 7:14:12 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 700
Location: sky
murchr wrote:
Totally F'ed up


at least they will get 1/3 of their money back
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Fyatu
#995 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 11:40:26 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,415
Location: Nakuru
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
ARM Cement suitors get February deadline

Firms interested in buying out troubled ARM Cement have until the end of this month to make final offers to the company’s administrators PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).

A new report sent by the administrators to ARM’s creditors has provided additional information on the status of the plans to sell the Nairobi Securities Exchange-listed firm to a strategic investor.

“The deadline for submission of binding offers is February 28, 2019,” PwC said in the report seen by Business Daily.

“We will keep you posted on the status of the transaction going forward as we progress our efforts aimed at reaching a suitable solution for the company’s challenges.”

Non-disclosure agreements

PwC says 25 companies expressed their interest in taking over ARM, with 23 of these firms signing non-disclosure agreements which allowed them to receive additional information about the cement manufacturer.

“Further to the above, in mid-December, we received a total of fourteen (14) non-binding offers (NBOs) from various interested parties,” PwC said.

Due diligence

“We reviewed these NBOs and shortlisted a number of parties whose offers best suited the objectives of the envisaged transaction to proceed to the next round of conducting their due diligence, with a view to submitting binding offers.”

Ahead of making binding offers, the shortlisted potential acquirers are currently interviewing the company’s management teams and visiting its various cement plants.

PwC says it cannot offer more detailed information, adding that it is keen on safeguarding the integrity of the transaction process.

While the administrators did not name the shortlisted companies, they are believed to include Nigeria’s Dangote Cement and Oman’s Raysut–which went public with its Sh10.2 billion buyout offer.



Any info on the bid offers @Pesanane?
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Fyatu
#996 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 10:40:45 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,415
Location: Nakuru
Fyatu wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
ARM Cement suitors get February deadline

Firms interested in buying out troubled ARM Cement have until the end of this month to make final offers to the company’s administrators PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).

A new report sent by the administrators to ARM’s creditors has provided additional information on the status of the plans to sell the Nairobi Securities Exchange-listed firm to a strategic investor.

“The deadline for submission of binding offers is February 28, 2019,” PwC said in the report seen by Business Daily.

“We will keep you posted on the status of the transaction going forward as we progress our efforts aimed at reaching a suitable solution for the company’s challenges.”

Non-disclosure agreements

PwC says 25 companies expressed their interest in taking over ARM, with 23 of these firms signing non-disclosure agreements which allowed them to receive additional information about the cement manufacturer.

“Further to the above, in mid-December, we received a total of fourteen (14) non-binding offers (NBOs) from various interested parties,” PwC said.

Due diligence

“We reviewed these NBOs and shortlisted a number of parties whose offers best suited the objectives of the envisaged transaction to proceed to the next round of conducting their due diligence, with a view to submitting binding offers.”

Ahead of making binding offers, the shortlisted potential acquirers are currently interviewing the company’s management teams and visiting its various cement plants.

PwC says it cannot offer more detailed information, adding that it is keen on safeguarding the integrity of the transaction process.

While the administrators did not name the shortlisted companies, they are believed to include Nigeria’s Dangote Cement and Oman’s Raysut–which went public with its Sh10.2 billion buyout offer.



Any info on the bid offers @Pesanane?


Bid period extended to mid-March. Previously this info would be first published by the so-called leading business newspaper lakini it is clear watu huko Kimathi street wamelala fo fo fo

https://kenyanwallstreet.com/dangote-still-interested-in-arm-cement/
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Ericsson
#997 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 10:47:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,702
Location: NAIROBI
Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Quote:
ARM Cement suitors get February deadline

Firms interested in buying out troubled ARM Cement have until the end of this month to make final offers to the company’s administrators PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).

A new report sent by the administrators to ARM’s creditors has provided additional information on the status of the plans to sell the Nairobi Securities Exchange-listed firm to a strategic investor.

“The deadline for submission of binding offers is February 28, 2019,” PwC said in the report seen by Business Daily.

“We will keep you posted on the status of the transaction going forward as we progress our efforts aimed at reaching a suitable solution for the company’s challenges.”

Non-disclosure agreements

PwC says 25 companies expressed their interest in taking over ARM, with 23 of these firms signing non-disclosure agreements which allowed them to receive additional information about the cement manufacturer.

“Further to the above, in mid-December, we received a total of fourteen (14) non-binding offers (NBOs) from various interested parties,” PwC said.

Due diligence

“We reviewed these NBOs and shortlisted a number of parties whose offers best suited the objectives of the envisaged transaction to proceed to the next round of conducting their due diligence, with a view to submitting binding offers.”

Ahead of making binding offers, the shortlisted potential acquirers are currently interviewing the company’s management teams and visiting its various cement plants.

PwC says it cannot offer more detailed information, adding that it is keen on safeguarding the integrity of the transaction process.

While the administrators did not name the shortlisted companies, they are believed to include Nigeria’s Dangote Cement and Oman’s Raysut–which went public with its Sh10.2 billion buyout offer.



Any info on the bid offers @Pesanane?


Bid period extended to mid-March. Previously this info would be first published by the so-called leading business newspaper lakini it is clear watu huko Kimathi street wamelala fo fo fo

https://kenyanwallstreet.com/dangote-still-interested-in-arm-cement/


hao siku hizi nikutafuta corruption scandals za DP
littledove
#998 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 6:22:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 700
Location: sky
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/ARM-buyout-bids-deadline-extended-to-mid-March/4003102-5008040-2o32pt/index.html
“The administrators, in consultation with the transaction advisers, extended bids submission deadline for bidders interested in ARM Cement PLC (under Administration) to mid-March following requests by several bidders for more time to allow them to finalise ongoing due diligence and put together binding offers that meet the administrators’ requirements,” Muniu Thoithi, a PwC executive and one of ARM’s administrators, said.

somebody was most likely waiting for others to bid and appear last with highest bid
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Angelica _ann
#999 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 6:46:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,417
littledove wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/ARM-buyout-bids-deadline-extended-to-mid-March/4003102-5008040-2o32pt/index.html
“The administrators, in consultation with the transaction advisers, extended bids submission deadline for bidders interested in ARM Cement PLC (under Administration) to mid-March following requests by several bidders for more time to allow them to finalise ongoing due diligence and put together binding offers that meet the administrators’ requirements,” Muniu Thoithi, a PwC executive and one of ARM’s administrators, said.

somebody was most likely waiting for others to bid and appear last with highest bid


By the time PwC is through with ARM, d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#1000 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 6:51:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,664
Location: nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
littledove wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/ARM-buyout-bids-deadline-extended-to-mid-March/4003102-5008040-2o32pt/index.html
“The administrators, in consultation with the transaction advisers, extended bids submission deadline for bidders interested in ARM Cement PLC (under Administration) to mid-March following requests by several bidders for more time to allow them to finalise ongoing due diligence and put together binding offers that meet the administrators’ requirements,” Muniu Thoithi, a PwC executive and one of ARM’s administrators, said.

somebody was most likely waiting for others to bid and appear last with highest bid


By the time PwC is through with ARM, d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

At least investors are assured of decency upon being asked to alight the KQ bus utapata change. Hii ARM unashukishwa na matusi bana
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
52 Pages«<4849505152>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.