Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Nov 12, 2019
Market
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
A guide to imporing cars from Japan [324]
Kenya has the 2nd fastest Internet speeds on the c... [71]
Olymp Trade's trading terms [27]
Investing in an education policy [40]
Wanted: 1/8 Acre Residential in Kitengela near Yuk... [6]
hosting WIFI providers [3]
JOSKA, Kangundo Rd twin Plots Available for sale [1]
Laminate Floor [12]
My electricity bill. [75]
colour bulding stones source &, prices [3]
Borehole Drilling [21]
High Tensile Galvanized Wire and Mesh [1]
Solar Water Heating for School [1]
programming or networking [13]
Underground plastic water tank? [17]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages«<234
Personal Pension Plan
Chaka
#61 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:55:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,102
Anyone here know how Jubilee's pension fund performed in 2018?
wukan
#62 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 10:02:54 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,228
Chaka wrote:
Anyone here know how Jubilee's pension fund performed in 2018?


They dropped from 12% in 2017 to 8% in 2018. Last year was generally bad for investments. Many segregated schemes had negative returns
Chaka
#63 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 10:18:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,102
wukan wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Anyone here know how Jubilee's pension fund performed in 2018?


They dropped from 12% in 2017 to 8% in 2018. Last year was generally bad for investments. Many segregated schemes had negative returns

Thanks..
FRM2011
#64 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 10:28:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,392
Does anyone here have the taxation guidelines on the pension benefits ? Someone from britam mentioned to me that tax is only exempted if withdrawal is done after age 65.

Have downloaded the pension regulations but the tax matters aren't covered.
MugundaMan
#65 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 6:16:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
FRM2011 wrote:
Does anyone here have the taxation guidelines on the pension benefits ? Someone from britam mentioned to me that tax is only exempted if withdrawal is done after age 65.

Have downloaded the pension regulations but the tax matters aren't covered.



They told you the right thing. More here:
https://gettingthedealth...retirement-plans-kenya/
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.