Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Jun 16, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [199]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [12907]
Low End Housing: High Risk, High Return [325]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1089]
Equity Bank FY 2018 net profit up 5% [45]
KenGen HY 2019 [59]
KCB and NBK material announcement [93]
NBK FY18 [11]
Williamson Tea &, Kapchorua [25]
Kitengela to Rongai Road Construction and Tarmacki... [38]
Centum FY 2019 eps up 69% with div of 1.20/- [37]
Rongai Road Expansion [60]
Briatm, Britam, Britam sounds like sweet candy! [1201]
Safaricom FY 2018/19 [121]
TPS Serena FY16 [26]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Affordable UK Property investments
APSinvestments
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:29:35 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 11/5/2013
Posts: 2
Buy to Let is huge in the UK!! Prosperity Fund offers the only monthly purchase plan on the market today for UK rental properties.
Easy payment terms, 30% paid in monthly instalments and the remaining 70% covered by an FSA regulated, Guaranteed rental agreement.
Geared towards international investors and all properties are considerably below market value and in growth areas with high rental demand.

More info here... Property for Pensions
vky
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 10:02:13 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/17/2010
Posts: 570
APSinvestments wrote:
Buy to Let is huge in the UK!! Prosperity Fund offers the only monthly purchase plan on the market today for UK rental properties.
Easy payment terms, 30% paid in monthly instalments and the remaining 70% covered by an FSA regulated, Guaranteed rental agreement.
Geared towards international investors and all properties are considerably below market value and in growth areas with high rental demand.

More info here... Property for Pensions

please do make a mention of these growth areas you state, i notice your reference to the properties being below market value, could they be 'fix her uppers' or readily inhabitable houses? your link doesnt work on my browser so could you may be provide your post code
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
APSinvestments
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 11:04:37 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 11/5/2013
Posts: 2
Thanks for your message.

I can confirm that all of the properties are either new developments or complete renovations. They are below market value as there are no property agents involved to increase the price, and Property Fund usually by 'distressed' property form banks and building societies, again reducing prices.
Current developments are in Birmingham and Peterborough with another planned development in the pipeline in the South West of England.

I am not sure why the link is not working, here are other options.

http://apsconsulteastafr...wix.com/aps-consulting-

http://apsconsulteastafr...ix.com/aps-consulting-#!property-for-pensions/cjo9

www.prosperityfund.co.uk

Or send an email to apsconsulteastafrica@gmail.com and I will send you all the information
2Czar
#4 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2019 3:16:12 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/28/2018
Posts: 56
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
How true is all that and workable to current day ? Do you know any successfull examples with that scheme anyway ? I know many time passed since last post, but I would love to hear your opinion about this matter. And the site designed in .... Wix ?;)
Mucher
#5 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:53:25 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/15/2019
Posts: 24
I think that any British bank will offer the same conditions as mentioned above. Buy to let is quite normal business in the UK and only question is how much interest would be charged and if you can cover your instalment with rental income and still be profitable
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.