Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Aug 24, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
US - China tariffs war [168]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [168]
How much does Orengo charge? [2]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [40]
Where will you be counted...??? [103]
2-6-3-3-3 [103]
Married women problems [9]
This Man Ferdinand Clifford Ndung'u Waititu [380]
The Kenyattas have taken back Jomo [3]
Corruption in the Judiciary [251]
Mithika Linturi no show for impeachment motion [32]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [104]
Do not be deceived by pretty smiles!!! [1]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [118]
2016/17 UEFA Champions League [51]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

46 Pages«<444546
Do Wazuans Exercise?
tycho
#901 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 2:44:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
Thitifini wrote:
essyk wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smh.

Anyway I am looking for a pool larger in size than methodist.Please let me know na sio inside town.
Must be within NBO.



JKUAT or Kasaranismile smile


Wazua millionaires hawana swimming pools?

Ama ni ubagusii?
tycho
#902 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 3:14:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
tycho wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Why do I get a hard on when I squat with weights?


There are many reasons. But I guess the most 'scientific' one is that when doing heavy weights your spotter holds you by the breastssmile


Nyasaye!


Woi swenani, leo ni Sabato. Nilianza na meditation halafu 'Sir Jah' akaniuliza:

Sir Jah: Kwa hivyo siku hizi akili yako ni chafu?

Tycho: Si niyeye alianza uchokozi. Analeta sexuality kwa gym! Na kwanza leo mi na masukuma tulikuwa tunapiga bench. Na unajua mamboga ni heavy!

Sir Jah: Kwa hivyo homophobia ikakuingia?

Tycho: Siko that sophisticated

Sir Jah: Ni mambo ya sophistication tena?

Tycho: Schizophrenia

Sir Jah: Ama ni word salad?

... Hivyo ndio tulidigress.

Tukaachwa na Swaleh tukitafakari ya guka.
2Czar
#903 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:36:20 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/28/2018
Posts: 62
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
For sure I do and do have many times. Something like every morning somethine like 30 minutes at least. If I do have some time I also visit the gym for that matter. I really see effects of all that doings in my work day later. I recommend to everyone do at least a bit.
hardwood
#904 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:09:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,162
Location: Tuthu, Metumi
tycho wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
essyk wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smh.

Anyway I am looking for a pool larger in size than methodist.Please let me know na sio inside town.
Must be within NBO.



JKUAT or Kasaranismile smile


Wazua millionaires hawana swimming pools?

Ama ni ubagusii?


Can a pool fit in the balcony of a 6th floor apartment? Or on a 40x60 plot huko utawala and DC?
tycho
#905 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 1:53:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
I wish to live past 100 and be strong, wise and intelligent. And for all this time I want to experience perfect union with God and serve in his Golden kingdom on earth.

That's why I have to keep fit and healthy.

So I have to improve on both quality and quantity of my exercises. Like today, woi!
kaka2za
#906 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 3:53:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,514
Location: Gwitu
How do you avoid having relationships with female gym instructors?

The touching touching business is tricky for me.
tycho
#907 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 4:25:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
kaka2za wrote:
How do you avoid having relationships with female gym instructors?

The touching touching business is tricky for me.


You just run like Joseph. If you want simply to be fit and you're male, just find a male instructor who is not gay. Or join the shaolin temple or its equivalent.

I have been an instructor and before calling a break I realized I was getting into trouble. Women would come up with so many suggestions.

The other male instructors wanted the women too. It was crazy.

I can imagine the mind of a female instructor in such a context where the males are also ambitious.

Better still, learn to train alone. It's not so hard.
Impunity
#908 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 5:56:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,115
Location: Masada
tycho wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
How do you avoid having relationships with female gym instructors?

The touching touching business is tricky for me.


You just run like Joseph. If you want simply to be fit and you're male, just find a male instructor who is not gay. Or join the shaolin temple or its equivalent.

I have been an instructor and before calling a break I realized I was getting into trouble. Women would come up with so many suggestions.

The other male instructors wanted the women too. It was crazy.

I can imagine the mind of a female instructor in such a context where the males are also ambitious.

Better still, learn to train alone. It's not so hard.


Me just trains alone...and it has worked.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
46 Pages«<444546
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.