Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Aug 23, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Britam FY 2018 [43]
Free charting website for Kenyan stocks [5]
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair [1165]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13532]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [405]
Madness at the NSE [1803]
Shafted by a Wazuan [78]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2034]
M-Akiba treasury bonds via mobile [382]
Kenya Economy Watch [2166]
KCB and NBK material announcement [184]
Why dustbowl is the future [369]
SBG Securities iTrader [103]
Nation Media Group full year 2018 [63]
Coop Bank 2019 [1]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

96 Pages«<93949596>
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
Ebenyo
#1881 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2019 8:10:01 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,695
Location: Kitale
obiero wrote:
1.57m shares traded today represents the highest volume in about 5 years





It could be because of the world bank loan of kshs 25 billion given to Gok for affordable housing agenda.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#1882 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2019 9:34:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,033
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
1.57m shares traded today represents the highest volume in about 5 years





It could be because of the world bank loan of kshs 25 billion given to Gok for affordable housing agenda.

I don't see how it ties up with HF
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
cyruskulei
#1883 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2019 11:11:38 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/9/2010
Posts: 153
Location: kenya
obiero wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
obiero wrote:
1.57m shares traded today represents the highest volume in about 5 years





It could be because of the world bank loan of kshs 25 billion given to Gok for affordable housing agenda.

I don't see how it ties up with HF



Anyone who attended the AGM on 26-04-2019? please update the rest of us who are interested in this diamond
Make money when others are lamenting
obiero
#1884 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 6:01:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,033
Location: nairobi
Let me leave this here https://www.standardmedi...illion-project-to-buyers
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
Superprime1
#1885 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:52:52 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/2/2018
Posts: 213
How's this thing still holding above 4 bob?
wukan
#1886 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:59:09 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,149
obiero wrote:


Only 248 units. GoK is on course to deliver 228 units by September under AHP. I now see why cartels are fighting AHP so much. It will shake the market
Fyatu
#1887 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:00:22 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,491
Location: Nakuru
Superprime1 wrote:
How's this thing still holding above 4 bob?



A technical analyst can answer this with a chart
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
obiero
#1888 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:13:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,033
Location: nairobi
wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:


Only 248 units. GoK is on course to deliver 228 units by September under AHP. I now see why cartels are fighting AHP so much. It will shake the market

No shaking will happen. GoK will deliver the first AHP unit by 2025!
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
wukan
#1889 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:30:54 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,149
obiero wrote:
wukan wrote:
obiero wrote:


Only 248 units. GoK is on course to deliver 228 units by September under AHP. I now see why cartels are fighting AHP so much. It will shake the market

No shaking will happen. GoK will deliver the first AHP unit by 2025!


Not from what I saw at their flagship project at Park road. Let's bookmark this for September 2019
littledove
#1890 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 8:15:13 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 716
Location: sky
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/HF-prepares-for-capital-raise-with-Sh2-5bn-shares/4003102-5118778-vr6anpz/index.html
Mortgage financier HF Group has created new 500 million ordinary shares valued at Sh2.5 billion, making room for for capital raising in the future.

The new authorised shares were approved by shareholders during the recent annual general meeting, doubling the mortgage lender’s units of authorised stock to one billion and and taking the nominal share capital to Sh5 billion.
Chief executive Robert Kibaara told Business Daily that the new shares will remain unissued for now since HF has no immediate need for capital but they will be crucial when needed.

“We created them so that should we reach a point where we want to get into capital rising, then we will have the hurdle already done. Right now, we are not in the process of raising any core capital,” said Mr Kibaara.

“For purposes of growth ambitions that we have under the new strategy approved in January, we will need more capital and that is why we took this first step.”
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
VituVingiSana
#1891 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 10:01:04 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,184
Location: Nairobi
Rights Issue?
New Investor?
Strategic Investor?

Interesting.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#1892 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 10:31:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,033
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
Rights Issue?
New Investor?
Strategic Investor?

Interesting.

Very interesting!
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KNRE 100,000; KQ 221,100
littledove
#1893 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 3:01:42 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 716
Location: sky
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Rights Issue?
New Investor?
Strategic Investor?

Interesting.

Very interesting!

something must be cooking, i have seen 2 very unusual volume in the past days
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#1894 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 7:23:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,060
Location: NAIROBI
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Rights Issue?
New Investor?
Strategic Investor?

Interesting.

Very interesting!

something must be cooking, i have seen 2 very unusual volume in the past days


Rights issue is imminent/unavoidable.
Someone taking up positions
VituVingiSana
#1895 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2019 7:37:59 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,184
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
littledove wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Rights Issue?
New Investor?
Strategic Investor?

Interesting.

Very interesting!

something must be cooking, i have seen 2 very unusual volume in the past days


Rights issue is imminent/unavoidable.
Someone taking up positions
Some form of Capital Raising looks imminent. Perhaps a Strategic Investor who is willing to pay more than the current market price of 4.50?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Pesa Nane
#1896 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 10:55:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
Meanwhile Githeri, the looting bankster who 'early retired' from the bankrupted former gem on medical grounds is busy offering himself for re-election at Flame Tree. Ama hii ndiyo lighter duties? NKT! BK! MYK!



#Nyang'au
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Angelica _ann
#1897 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2019 2:51:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,701
Pesa Nane wrote:
Meanwhile Githeri, the looting bankster who 'early retired' from the bankrupted former gem on medical grounds is busy offering himself for re-election at Flame Tree. Ama hii ndiyo lighter duties? NKT! BK! MYK!



#Nyang'au


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#1898 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:45:30 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,184
Location: Nairobi
Disclosures in HF’s annual report for 2018 show that it has an outstanding balance of Sh1.49 billion on a loan owed to Crescent Finco LLP, which it is servicing at an annual rate of 18.5 percent.
HF group’s fully owned subsidiary HF Development and Investment Limited, which was formerly known as Kenya Building Society, is servicing a loan taken up from Shelter Afrique in 2015 at 18.7 percent, with a balance of Sh454 million outstanding at the end of last year.
HF also holds a short term loan facility of Sh516.3 million from fellow listed lender NIC Bank , for which it is paying interest at 14 percent per annum.

https://www.businessdail...21926-8xuxwj/index.html 🙊🙊🙊

If someone needs the interest rate cap lifted, it is HF.
Where's Daddy Britam to help out the kitoto who is borrowing at 18%?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#1899 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 12:57:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,060
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
Disclosures in HF’s annual report for 2018 show that it has an outstanding balance of Sh1.49 billion on a loan owed to Crescent Finco LLP, which it is servicing at an annual rate of 18.5 percent.
HF group’s fully owned subsidiary HF Development and Investment Limited, which was formerly known as Kenya Building Society, is servicing a loan taken up from Shelter Afrique in 2015 at 18.7 percent, with a balance of Sh454 million outstanding at the end of last year.
HF also holds a short term loan facility of Sh516.3 million from fellow listed lender NIC Bank , for which it is paying interest at 14 percent per annum.

https://www.businessdail...21926-8xuxwj/index.html 🙊🙊🙊

If someone needs the interest rate cap lifted, it is HF.
Where's Daddy Britam to help out the kitoto who is borrowing at 18%?

Big Daddy Britam can't be of any help Has no money
Pesa Nane
#1900 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:20:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/25/2012
Posts: 4,105
Location: 08c
cyruskulei wrote:

Anyone who attended the AGM on 26-04-2019? please update the rest of us who are interested in this diamond



Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
96 Pages«<93949596>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.