Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Mar 21, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
17 BILLION! [102]
POTUS TRUMP [1253]
Uganda Elections [113]
Cyclone Idai [10]
What is the strategic importance of KQ? [3]
New Zealand shootings [50]
Famine again in Turkana. [43]
Corruption in the Judiciary [220]
Kaigangio out on a 4 million bond [41]
Killer wives .... [244]
Disband NTSA immediately! [48]
Why is Karl Marx being hammered? [4]
New Member [10]
PORK Security, recklesss or normal [13]
Assa Nyakundi Kibagendi [10]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
ID card number verification
amga
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 3:52:10 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/16/2010
Posts: 149
Location: hapa Kenya
some one assist me here, how can i verify or trace if the ID number of some one is genuine especially in some deals where they may go ahead and commit fraud and eventually i lose money and the case is shaky all due to the reason of ID number...
Impunity
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 9:56:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,930
Location: Masada
So amqa(amka) u dont really sleep!
Its past 3 am and u still post!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Outvestor
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 12:55:59 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/8/2009
Posts: 171
@amqa, let me devise a trick & see whether it works.

Knowing that the Serial Number on the waiting card given to new ID card applicants is the same one that will appear on the final document, key in the ID card serial number in the link below in the requested format:

http://www.identity.go.k...=com_php&Itemid=122

For valid existing ID's, I expect the result to contain some basic info also available on the ID card.

I only managed to test this on a couple of ID cards issued within the last 11 years; with 100% success rate. I hope Guka's records are also digitized.

Anyone can try it out and let's share the feedback.

¡ʇɹoɟɟǝ ƃuıɟɟǝ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ɥɔnɯ os ؛uıɐʌ uı ɔıqɐɹɐ ƃuıuɹɐǝן pǝıɹʇ ı
For Sport
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:49:35 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/23/2010
Posts: 1,229
Outvestor wrote:
Anyone can try it out and let's share the feedback.

Wow! Worked for mine. Na hii ni maendeleo. Says my ID is ready for collection (collected it many years ago).
bkismat
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:54:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/23/2009
Posts: 2,374
Outvestor wrote:
@amqa, let me devise a trick & see whether it works.

Knowing that the Serial Number on the waiting card given to new ID card applicants is the same one that will appear on the final document, key in the ID card serial number in the link below in the requested format:

http://www.identity.go.k...=com_php&Itemid=122

For valid existing ID's, I expect the result to contain some basic info also available on the ID card.

I only managed to test this on a couple of ID cards issued within the last 11 years; with 100% success rate. I hope Guka's records are also digitized.

Anyone can try it out and let's share the feedback.


learning new things on wazua everyday.Applause Applause Applause
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
amga
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:35:14 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/16/2010
Posts: 149
Location: hapa Kenya
@outvestor many thanks will try it out and impunity its called seeking answers to avoid losses that i can avoid eh
Njung'e
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:17:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,935
Location: Nairobi
@outvestor,
That's Wazua for me anytime.Thanks.....but i keyed in my ID card number and the server went down....Just wondering if my age comes with a virus...lol.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Tommy
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:41:31 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/9/2010
Posts: 894
Location: Nairobi
Njung'e wrote:
@outvestor,
That's Wazua for me anytime.Thanks.....but i keyed in my ID card number and the server went down....Just wondering if my age comes with a virus...lol.

Me got this message "This site is down for maintenance. Please check back Later... NRB System Administrator"
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
Robinhood
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:50:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/11/2008
Posts: 2,306
Tommy wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
@outvestor,
That's Wazua for me anytime.Thanks.....but i keyed in my ID card number and the server went down....Just wondering if my age comes with a virus...lol.

Me got this message "This site is down for maintenance. Please check back Later... NRB System Administrator"


Ditto
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
danas10
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:04:19 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/8/2010
Posts: 763
Location: Intersection
Outvestor wrote:


Anyone can try it out and let's share the feedback.



mine worked smile if the system crashes, jijazie Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
mycool
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:42:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/30/2007
Posts: 92
and for sure...the site is under maintenance!
Njung'e
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:02:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,935
Location: Nairobi
mycool wrote:
and for sure...the site is under maintenance!


Under maintenace,over my ageLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Danas,
Brari gasketsmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Ms Mkenya
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:04:19 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 5/13/2010
Posts: 867
Location: Nairobi
mycool wrote:
and for sure...the site is under maintenance!


We should have asked @Njung'e to try after we have all tried! He crashed the site!
....above all, to stand.
Toxicity
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:36:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2010
Posts: 457
who designed that site which is forever under maintenance!!!
update president set president = speaker where president is null
Lolest!
#15 Posted : Friday, September 09, 2011 11:21:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,309
Location: Kianjokoma
Toxicity wrote:
who designed that site which is forever under maintenance!!!

It works!Applause Applause

But when these thugs know this, they'll be looking for the serial no tooSad
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
savant
#16 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 12:53:03 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/1/2008
Posts: 104
Location: Nairobi
Applause nice!
Généralement, les gens qui savant peu parlent becoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu.
- Rousseau.
Mpenzi
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 6:44:00 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/17/2008
Posts: 1,234
Lolest! wrote:
Toxicity wrote:
who designed that site which is forever under maintenance!!!

It works!Applause Applause

But when these thugs know this, they'll be looking for the serial no tooSad


This works but it's gross abuse of privacy rights by GOK!! It's time we got a Data Protection law for the protection of personal data collected by banks, supermarkets, GoK, credit reference bureaus and anyone else who asks you for personal data on application forms, purchase documents et al
MaichBlack
#18 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 7:28:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,229
Lolest! wrote:
Toxicity wrote:
who designed that site which is forever under maintenance!!!

It works!Applause Applause

But when these thugs know this, they'll be looking for the serial no tooSad

Seconded. Unless there is a picture displayed when you enter the serial number the thugs will simply clone people's IDs. The thug enters random serial numbers till he gets some believable data then comes up a with a fake ID card with those (matching) details!

I don't think the system was designed specifically to help fight crime. It should be modified or one created specifically for this purpose. When a policeman asks you for your ID card, he should simply access the system using his mobile phone or hand held gadget to verify your details, see your criminal record and check if you are a wanted person. The rest of us should just see enough details to verify if the person we are doing business with is who he/she claims to be.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
livie
#19 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 3:32:00 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/1/2008
Posts: 813
can still work for now to weed out con artists........
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
guru267
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:30:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 6,617
Location: Nairobi
amga wrote:
some one assist me here, how can i verify or trace if the ID number of some one is genuine especially in some deals where they may go ahead and commit fraud and eventually i lose money and the case is shaky all due to the reason of ID number...


the mark of the beast!! Sad
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.