Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Jul 11, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Power HY 2019 [203]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2058]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15032]
Why dustbowl is the future [568]
Options and Derivatives Trading on NSE [73]
Alternative hypothesis:Only idiots make money on N... [38]
Pertinent Question: Private Equity vs Public Equit... [4]
EA Cables and Transcentury FY 2018 [76]
CIC Insurance 2019 [83]
WPP ScanGroup Plc FY 2019 [35]
Madness at the NSE [2298]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3534]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [372]
Realities of Forex Investment [3913]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2847]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

44 Pages«<424344
411 on dividend and AGM
babashuge
#861 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 5:53:01 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 38
Location: Nairobi
missed this FY's book closure... next year lazima tununue soda at least with kcb div.
Ericsson
#862 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 7:59:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,576
Location: NAIROBI
Stanchart reduces dividend from ksh.15 per share to 7.50
Offers shareholders bonus of 1:10
Balaa
#863 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:04:11 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/6/2018
Posts: 132
Location: Kinshasa
Absa virtual AGM currently in session.
Angelica _ann
#864 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:21:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,604
Ericsson wrote:
Stanchart reduces dividend from ksh.15 per share to 7.50
Offers shareholders bonus of 1:10


This is welcome smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kenyan Oracle
#865 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:46:40 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 187
Ericsson wrote:
Stanchart reduces dividend from ksh.15 per share to 7.50
Offers shareholders bonus of 1:10


Just seen the notification.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Kenyan Oracle
#866 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 10:57:11 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 187
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Please has anyone received KCB E- Dividend in bank account , please let us know ?

I am aware by snail mail and Mpesa only.



KCB EFT has checked in this morning. They made me fill the option on receiving by MBesha but still sent to account.


I appreciate your updates @Kenya Oracle and @Balaa thanks.

How do they contact you to fill Mpesa form ?

For us non resident FI (foreign investors) , Mpesa option is not possible or applicable . It is by EFT we receive dividends.

Asante Sana to you all.



Karibu Sana Mzee young. We miss your regular analysis of the NSE and the Wisdom too.

When guys were registering for the AGM via USSD (SMS), there was the option of receiving via Mpesa.




Greetings @Kenya Oracle, a couple of years back around 2012, I changed strategy to invest on the long term purely for dividends

The following constitutes 65% of my portfolio
Safaricom
KCB
EABl
Stanchart

The rest 35% are

Wpp Scangroup
Coop Bank
Kengen
Absa
REIT



Have since dumped yesteryears dividend stocks like Bamburi and NMG due to underperformance .

Will soon exit REIT awaiting the plan of the new owners first.

Kind Regards



Mzee Young, following in your footsteps by going for Dividend issuing stocks.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
young
#867 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 1:38:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 1,928
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Please has anyone received KCB E- Dividend in bank account , please let us know ?

I am aware by snail mail and Mpesa only.



KCB EFT has checked in this morning. They made me fill the option on receiving by MBesha but still sent to account.


I appreciate your updates @Kenya Oracle and @Balaa thanks.

How do they contact you to fill Mpesa form ?

For us non resident FI (foreign investors) , Mpesa option is not possible or applicable . It is by EFT we receive dividends.

Asante Sana to you all.



Karibu Sana Mzee young. We miss your regular analysis of the NSE and the Wisdom too.

When guys were registering for the AGM via USSD (SMS), there was the option of receiving via Mpesa.




Greetings @Kenya Oracle, a couple of years back around 2012, I changed strategy to invest on the long term purely for dividends

The following constitutes 65% of my portfolio
Safaricom
KCB
EABl
Stanchart

The rest 35% are

Wpp Scangroup
Coop Bank
Kengen
Absa
REIT



Have since dumped yesteryears dividend stocks like Bamburi and NMG due to underperformance .

Will soon exit REIT awaiting the plan of the new owners first.

Kind Regards



Mzee Young, following in your footsteps by going for Dividend issuing stocks.



Karibu @kenya Oracle to our club aka dividend hunters. That has been my staying power in your bourse for some years now and the near future.
Take a look at our friend SCBK that halved dividend from 15 Bob to 7.5 Bob PLUS 1:10 BONUS. HAKUNA MATATA.
If hunger wants to kill us due to 50% reduction in dividends , I can equally sell the bonus shares thereafter to even out even with extra.

For interim dividend expect drastic cuts later in the year like

KCB 0.50 vs 1.00 Bob(or nothing)

SCBK 2.0 VS 5.00 Bob

ABSA 0.10 VS 0.20

EABL FINAL:- 3.50 Vs 6.00 Bob

Safaricom Final remains 1.40 Bob DPS.



Kind Regards
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Angelica _ann
#868 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 2:31:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,604
Finally, ...... smile


Spokesperson's Office
State House, Nairobi

Friday, 19th June 2020

Press Statement

*President Kenyatta nominates Ms Nancy Janet Kabui Gathungu for position of Auditor General*

His Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta has nominated Ms Nancy Janet Kabui Gathungu for the position of Auditor General.

Ms Gathungu was the first among the top three (3) candidates presented to His Excellency the President for nomination by the Recruitment Panel for the Selection of the Auditor General as set out in law.

Consequently, His Excellency the President has forwarded the name of Ms Nancy Janet Kabui Gathungu to the National Assembly for vetting.

Kanze Dena Mararo
Spokesperson
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#869 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:01:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,576
Location: NAIROBI
Angelica _ann wrote:
Finally, ...... smile


Spokesperson's Office
State House, Nairobi

Friday, 19th June 2020

Press Statement

*President Kenyatta nominates Ms Nancy Janet Kabui Gathungu for position of Auditor General*

His Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta has nominated Ms Nancy Janet Kabui Gathungu for the position of Auditor General.

Ms Gathungu was the first among the top three (3) candidates presented to His Excellency the President for nomination by the Recruitment Panel for the Selection of the Auditor General as set out in law.

Consequently, His Excellency the President has forwarded the name of Ms Nancy Janet Kabui Gathungu to the National Assembly for vetting.

Kanze Dena Mararo
Spokesperson


Sasa umefurahi your dividends in kengen and kenya re will be unlocked and hope the two counters have a mini rally next week in the current bear run.
Ericsson
#870 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:04:03 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,576
Location: NAIROBI
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
young wrote:
Please has anyone received KCB E- Dividend in bank account , please let us know ?

I am aware by snail mail and Mpesa only.



KCB EFT has checked in this morning. They made me fill the option on receiving by MBesha but still sent to account.


I appreciate your updates @Kenya Oracle and @Balaa thanks.

How do they contact you to fill Mpesa form ?

For us non resident FI (foreign investors) , Mpesa option is not possible or applicable . It is by EFT we receive dividends.

Asante Sana to you all.



Karibu Sana Mzee young. We miss your regular analysis of the NSE and the Wisdom too.

When guys were registering for the AGM via USSD (SMS), there was the option of receiving via Mpesa.




Greetings @Kenya Oracle, a couple of years back around 2012, I changed strategy to invest on the long term purely for dividends

The following constitutes 65% of my portfolio
Safaricom
KCB
EABl
Stanchart

The rest 35% are

Wpp Scangroup
Coop Bank
Kengen
Absa
REIT



Have since dumped yesteryears dividend stocks like Bamburi and NMG due to underperformance .

Will soon exit REIT awaiting the plan of the new owners first.

Kind Regards



Mzee Young, following in your footsteps by going for Dividend issuing stocks.



Karibu @kenya Oracle to our club aka dividend hunters. That has been my staying power in your bourse for some years now and the near future.
Take a look at our friend SCBK that halved dividend from 15 Bob to 7.5 Bob PLUS 1:10 BONUS. HAKUNA MATATA.
If hunger wants to kill us due to 50% reduction in dividends , I can equally sell the bonus shares thereafter to even out even with extra.

For interim dividend expect drastic cuts later in the year like

KCB 0.50 vs 1.00 Bob(or nothing)

SCBK 2.0 VS 5.00 Bob

ABSA 0.10 VS 0.20

EABL FINAL:- 3.50 Vs 6.00 Bob

Safaricom Final remains 1.40 Bob DPS.



Kind Regards


KCB depends on how government plays its cards.
Safaricom dividend book closure is July 29th
babashuge
#871 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 10:03:04 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 38
Location: Nairobi
BBK EFT finally
Kenyan Oracle
#872 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2020 10:06:00 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 187
ABSA EFT has checked in. Very prompt considering AGM was just the other day.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Kenyan Oracle
#873 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 4:39:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 187
Britam have agreed to pay dividend after Virtual AGM on Monday 29th june. On or about 3rd July 2020
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
mlennyma
#874 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 7:35:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 6,036
Location: nairobi
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
Britam have agreed to pay dividend after Virtual AGM on Monday 29th june. On or about 3rd July 2020

how much
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#875 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:42:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,576
Location: NAIROBI
mlennyma wrote:
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
Britam have agreed to pay dividend after Virtual AGM on Monday 29th june. On or about 3rd July 2020

how much


25 cents
VituVingiSana
#876 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:27:15 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,108
Location: Nairobi
I&M Dividend ni ndani @2.55 (less W/Tax)
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
please_call_me
#877 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 8:07:45 AM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 6/16/2019
Posts: 6
VituVingiSana wrote:
I&M Dividend ni ndani @2.55 (less W/Tax)


Huh Sad Not yet received
You kill bird...bird dead snake come.
Kenyan Oracle
#878 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:00:17 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 187
Crown Paints have announced No Dividend.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Angelica _ann
#879 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:05:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,604
Kenyan Oracle wrote:
ABSA EFT has checked in. Very prompt considering AGM was just the other day.


ABSA snail mail ndani
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
44 Pages«<424344
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.