Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 9, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
EA Cables and Transcentury FY 2018 [66]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3527]
Nation Media Group HY 2019 profit down 24% [78]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2051]
VituVingiSana's MIGHTY road to wealth. Take notes! [76]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [226]
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair [1184]
WPP ScanGroup Plc FY 2019 [31]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2197]
Kenya Economy Watch [2536]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [15019]
Best Money Market fund in Kenya [287]
Why dustbowl is the future [566]
Uchumi - A value play? [521]
Online NSE stock trading [125]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

751 Pages«<712713714715716>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#14261 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 11:34:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,767
Location: nairobi
[quote=maka]Interesting....

https://youtu.be/cZJzD7bhE_Y[/quote]
Weh! These guys are light years ahead. V plane tena.. Love the SGR type seats though
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
VituVingiSana
#14262 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 5:06:37 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,100
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
Wow! Amazing stuff. A well-run airline that looks to the future.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#14263 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:12:08 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,100
Location: Nairobi
https://www.businessdail...35488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#14264 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 6:35:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,805
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/KQ-to-lay-off-staff-in-restructuring/3946234-5435488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring


It should be shut down.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#14265 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 7:37:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,767
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/KQ-to-lay-off-staff-in-restructuring/3946234-5435488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring

They asked for it
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
Ericsson
#14266 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:59:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,567
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/KQ-to-lay-off-staff-in-restructuring/3946234-5435488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring

They asked for it


Next they will come for your shares
obiero
#14267 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:44:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,767
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/KQ-to-lay-off-staff-in-restructuring/3946234-5435488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring

They asked for it


Next they will come for your shares

Hehe. Does that make sense
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
maka
#14268 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 8:56:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,341
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/KQ-to-lay-off-staff-in-restructuring/3946234-5435488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring

They asked for it


Next they will come for your shares

Hehe. Does that make sense



Allan ahs confirmed today that it will be majorly restructurinv but there will be an option for early retirement ukijiskia..

ION Clare Ward has been shown the door because of some major conflict of interest... Pushing IS biashara to her cronies... Even the newbies have taken up such behaviour..... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
possunt quia posse videntur
ArrestedDev
#14269 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 11:21:48 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/29/2016
Posts: 871
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/economy/KQ-to-lay-off-staff-in-restructuring/3946234-5435488-oxcevb/index.html KQ to lay off staff in restructuring

They asked for it


Next they will come for your shares

Hehe. Does that make sense



Allan ahs confirmed today that it will be majorly restructurinv but there will be an option for early retirement ukijiskia..

ION Clare Ward has been shown the door because of some major conflict of interest... Pushing IS biashara to her cronies... Even the newbies have taken up such behaviour..... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ



That’s a bold step from the Acting CEO. Hopefully he nails the underlying issues bedevilling KQ.

So I guess the claims you initially made herein on the CFO suspension were all correct and hence the reason why she was reinstated silently.
VituVingiSana
#14270 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 10:19:36 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,100
Location: Nairobi
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#14271 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 10:39:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,805
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#14272 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 12:03:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,567
Location: NAIROBI
https://www.businessdail...8724-vo1npjz/index.html


National carrier Kenya Airways (KQ) will now hire 30 direct entry captains, both local and foreign, following a compromise deal aimed at reducing an acute shortage of pilots to handle its large fleet of Embraer 190 aircraft.

The 30 recruits will comprise Kenyans on permanent terms and expatriates on two-year contracts.

The contract-term pilots are expected on board by June 30.
maka
#14273 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 12:56:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,341
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#14274 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 2:17:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,767
Location: nairobi
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile

Hehe. Luckily you are multiskilled so hata KQ ikirightsize I know you won't sink
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
maka
#14275 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2020 1:19:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,341
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile

Hehe. Luckily you are multiskilled so hata KQ ikirightsize I know you won't sink


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#14276 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 11:49:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,767
Location: nairobi
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile

Hehe. Luckily you are multiskilled so hata KQ ikirightsize I know you won't sink


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nose up, wheels up! Cheers to the gamble of a lifetime. If it flies it flies, if it crashes, we burn kamikaze
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
sparkly
#14277 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 5:46:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,805
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile

Hehe. Luckily you are multiskilled so hata KQ ikirightsize I know you won't sink


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nose up, wheels up! Cheers to the gamble of a lifetime. If it flies it flies, if it crashes, we burn kamikaze


There is no "we". You crash and burn alone Eh? Eh?
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#14278 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2020 6:31:13 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,100
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile

Hehe. Luckily you are multiskilled so hata KQ ikirightsize I know you won't sink


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nose up, wheels up! Cheers to the gamble of a lifetime. If it flies it flies, if it crashes, we burn kamikaze


There is no "we". You crash and burn alone Eh? Eh?
Where's the love? Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#14279 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2020 2:05:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,767
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
KQ suspends flights to Guangzhou


A convenient excuse for 2020 losses.


For sure.... smile

Hehe. Luckily you are multiskilled so hata KQ ikirightsize I know you won't sink


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nose up, wheels up! Cheers to the gamble of a lifetime. If it flies it flies, if it crashes, we burn kamikaze


There is no "we". You crash and burn alone Eh? Eh?
Where's the love? Laughing out loudly

Hehe. I guess I own the whole of KQ
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
mkate_nusu
#14280 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2020 1:31:16 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/30/2016
Posts: 332
Location: Kayole
obiero wrote:
[quote=maka]Interesting....

https://youtu.be/cZJzD7bhE_Y[/quote]
Weh! These guys are light years ahead. V plane tena.. Love the SGR type seats though


Still staying strong by KQ
# "Accumulate"
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
751 Pages«<712713714715716>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.