Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jan 23, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uhuru will fire Ruto and Appoint Raila as Interim ... [18]
Why I reject the BBI [286]
Dropping Swahili as a Subject in Schools. [74]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [421]
Putin wants a piece of Africa [8]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1043]
Kenya Judiciary - Justice delayed is justice deni... [17]
Babu Owino [323]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2226]
Wives cheating [51]
Masukuma [38]
Paying Chinese debt [24]
cabinet reshuffle [32]
Jubilee now abandons 10,000km road project [52]
Locusts meal [14]

Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Wives cheating
kaka2za
#41 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:23:11 AM

Baratang wrote:
So you guys think the old man carries some pain. I doubt it. You see he let everything go but he made a satisfactory choice... Never to step into that house.
That is why he has lived for those 30+ years and he is still very much alive. I wonder how many of us here would last that long after that kind of ordeal!! Suicides... Kukunywa ndawa ya panya na marathion... Kujigongesha miguu kumi... Kuruka kutoka 20th floor...etc
A question... Before the construction of this house, who was the contact person or more preferably, the construct
ion manager, the father or the mother?

Baba ni yule mwenye kulea mtoto.
If the old man brought up the daughter, paid her school fees,then it would be foolish not to enjoy the benefits.
newfarer
#42 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:51:23 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:
So you guys think the old man carries some pain. I doubt it. You see he let everything go but he made a satisfactory choice... Never to step into that house.
That is why he has lived for those 30+ years and he is still very much alive. I wonder how many of us here would last that long after that kind of ordeal!! Suicides... Kukunywa ndawa ya panya na marathion... Kujigongesha miguu kumi... Kuruka kutoka 20th floor...etc
A question... Before the construction of this house, who was the contact person or more preferably, the construct

If the old man brought up the daughter, paid her school fees,then it would be foolish not to enjoy the benefits.

My school of thought
punda amecheka
FRM2011
#43 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 4:56:46 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:

I am afraid you are trying to use logic to explain matters of the heart.

Have we thought of the emotional ride this mzee has been through ? I understand the wife was initially remorseful but after the girl was born, she was like, "I had an affair and conceived, deal with it".

This mzee is the quiet church elder type. Has never touched alcohol.

This silent protest, of refusing to enter the new house, is the most radical thing he has ever done in his life. It is his way of hitting back, desperately holding on to the little that is left of his manhood.

The sad lesson from this story, is that women don't respect nice guys. Had this guy been the mlevi type who gets violent, the affair would never have happened. Or if it did, the wife would have taken off the moment it was discovered.
Angelica _ann
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:04:01 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Have we thought of the emotional ride this mzee has been through ? I understand the wife was initially remorseful but after the girl was born, she was like, "I had an affair and conceived, deal with it".

This silent protest, of refusing to enter the new house, is the most radical thing he has ever done in his life. It is his way of hitting back, desperately holding on to the little that is left of his manhood.

The sad lesson from this story, is that women don't respect nice guys. Had this guy been the mlevi type who gets violent, the affair would never have happened. Or if it did, the wife would have taken off the moment it was discovered.

It is no joke when you know your wife played you and with a neighbour. It would be easy knowing it is not your kid, but you don't know the father. Ni haya tu. Men never forgive infidelity.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 5:12:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:

It is no joke when you know your wife played you and with a neighbour. It would be easy knowing it is not your kid, but you don't know the father. Ni haya tu. Men never forgive infidelity.

As if women do.

What the woman did was wrong but if the man decided to live with her and they brought up the kid togethor then he has no business rejecting the gifts from his daughter.
Maternity is a certainty, Paternity is a matter of presumption. Lea watoto na usiulize maswali. I wont be shocked that the old man may have a kid somewhere also.
masukuma
#46 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 9:00:25 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Exactly!! what happens when the daughter brings home a jamaa and the guy wants to honor wazazi with mahari? will he refuse?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#47 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 9:04:00 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Upus tu!

He is a church elder yet his actions are very unchristian..

-Was the house built by the wife or the cheating neighbour?
-Did the kid ask to be born out of a cheating affair

These are the kind of people who should be burnt by vigilante groups and be labelled as witches

Better still, rather than suffer for 30 yrs, he should just commit suicide

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kaka2za
#48 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 9:54:44 AM

Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Upus tu!

He is a church elder yet his actions are very unchristian..

-Was the house built by the wife or the cheating neighbour?
-Did the kid ask to be born out of a cheating affair

These are the kind of people who should be burnt by vigilante groups and be labelled as witches

Better still, rather than suffer for 30 yrs, he should just commit suicide

This garagaria is only hurting the daughter who doesn't know any other father except him.

Condemn adultery but never condemn the child resulting from the sin.
Rollout
#49 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:19:45 PM

First and foremost, if you are not taking care of business at home, someone else is going to do it, period. Men, if you think providing material things will make your wife not cheat on you, then you are likely to be disappointed. Women cheat not because they lack money, most of them cheat because they lack emotional support/connection. emotional support and connections lead to great intimacy for women. Big bank account is not going to lead to great intimacy.

Men, you are expected to provide for your family, your wife is not going to feel like screwing the hell out of your just because you did some shopping, she is not a prostitute to exchange material things for love. Be kind and loving to her and she will not screw your houseboy.
sqft
#50 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 10:28:24 PM

Husbands cheating. The story of Mr and Mrs Boss Shollei.

https://www.the-star.co....-marriage-was-annulled/

Impunity
#51 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 8:57:25 PM

sqft wrote:
Husbands cheating. The story of Mr and Mrs Boss Shollei.

https://www.the-star.co....-marriage-was-annulled/

At 53 and with her trimmed body,she is still very fwain.
A Ben 10 wazuan will be taking care.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.