Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Dec 7, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Safaricom MALI. [29]
KenGen HY 2019 [312]
Banks Stealing IP? [1]
Centum half year result 2019/2020 [41]
Uchumi - A value play? [441]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1301]
Coop Bank 2019 [68]
ARM Cement HY18 [159]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14123]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [142]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2094]
Equity Bank FY 2018 net profit up 5% [116]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [203]
East African Cables [39]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2039]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

TPS East Africa HY19
mwekez@ji
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:09:51 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 5,099
AKS Conclusion

They always exhibit an H2 Skew.
Nairobi Serena should bounce H2 and earnings going forward.
Its a valuable but undervalued Franchise.

https://www.rich.co.ke/media/doc...0Ended%2030-Jun-2019.pdf
mwekez@ji
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:13:43 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 5,099
I like the increase in EBITDA in H1

Ain't happy that they are still recording negative PBT.

H2 is usually way better than H1 for the company so lets see
Ericsson
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:01:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,719
Location: NAIROBI
mwekez@ji wrote:
I like the increase in EBITDA in H1

Ain't happy that they are still recording negative PBT.

H2 is usually way better than H1 for the company so lets see


Economy is tough
Horton
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:02:59 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/30/2007
Posts: 1,486
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
I like the increase in EBITDA in H1

Ain't happy that they are still recording negative PBT.

H2 is usually way better than H1 for the company so lets see


Economy is tough



Is That turnover increase though? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
obiero
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:50:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,409
Location: nairobi
Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
I like the increase in EBITDA in H1

Ain't happy that they are still recording negative PBT.

H2 is usually way better than H1 for the company so lets see


Economy is tough



Is That turnover increase though? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Things fall apart
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.