Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Dec 7, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Safaricom MALI. [29]
KenGen HY 2019 [312]
Banks Stealing IP? [1]
Centum half year result 2019/2020 [41]
Uchumi - A value play? [441]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1301]
Coop Bank 2019 [68]
ARM Cement HY18 [159]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14123]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [142]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2094]
Equity Bank FY 2018 net profit up 5% [116]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [203]
East African Cables [39]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2039]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages«<234
Home Afrika HY18
VituVingiSana
#61 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2019 8:33:04 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,582
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Home Afrika picks former Suntra boss to its board
https://www.businessdail...958-108pk0xz/index.html


What value does he bring to HAFR? Fusion capital failed to raise enough money for its D-reit a few years back. Birds of a failure hang out together.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Let me stick with my Centum smile
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Angelica _ann
#62 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:10:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,979
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile



https://www.businessdail...269366-b8twe4/index.html
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#63 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:56:40 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,582
Location: Nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile

https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html

Will he be paid cash or be given shares in HAFR?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
whiteowl
#64 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 9:22:14 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,375
Location: Bohemian Grove
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile

https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html

Will he be paid cash or be given shares in HAFR?


I bet he's being paid in cash.No insider can exchange his piece of land for monkeys.
VituVingiSana
#65 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 9:28:45 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,582
Location: Nairobi
whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile

https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html

Will he be paid cash or be given shares in HAFR?


I bet he's being paid in cash.No insider can exchange his piece of land for monkeys.
Isn't HAFR broke? How will HAFR pay him?
BUT d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
This was a monkey from the day it was listed. Good luck to the shareholders...
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#66 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 10:45:51 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,418
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile

https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html

Will he be paid cash or be given shares in HAFR?


I bet he's being paid in cash.No insider can exchange his piece of land for monkeys.
Isn't HAFR broke? How will HAFR pay him?
BUT d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
This was a monkey from the day it was listed. Good luck to the shareholders...


HAFR modus operandi:
1. Landowner approaches HAFR with land;
2. HAFR & Landowner into a JV with landowner. JV is typically a new company, a subsidiary of HAFR;
3. Landowner gets redeemable preference shares in the JV.
4. If the usual modus is followed, I expect the same with the Gitahi land in DC.
Life is short. Live passionately.
VituVingiSana
#67 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 11:23:46 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,582
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile

https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html

Will he be paid cash or be given shares in HAFR?


I bet he's being paid in cash.No insider can exchange his piece of land for monkeys.
Isn't HAFR broke? How will HAFR pay him?
BUT d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
This was a monkey from the day it was listed. Good luck to the shareholders...


HAFR modus operandi:
1. Landowner approaches HAFR with land;
2. HAFR & Landowner into a JV with landowner. JV is typically a new company, a subsidiary of HAFR;
3. Landowner gets redeemable preference shares in the JV.
4. If the usual modus is followed, I expect the same with the Gitahi land in DC.
That sounds reasonable if it is not a cash deal. Gitahi is using HAFR's expertise and network to sell off his land. Both benefit.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MugundaMan
#68 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 2:03:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
[quote=Angelica _ann]Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile



https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html[/quote]

This is Kerobi Plains land in Isinya that they have been selling for over 3 years in small parcels. Wakora sana. They are only disclosing it now when KRA came snooping and noticed some funny business was going on (conflict of interest). Only a mad man would hold on to such a stock (or any other stock on the NSE SCOM and EABL excepted) given its loooooooong history of scandals.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
VituVingiSana
#69 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 3:21:34 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,582
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile



https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html


This is Kerobi Plains land in Isinya that they have been selling for over 3 years in small parcels. Wakora sana. They are only disclosing it now when KRA came snooping and noticed some funny business was going on (conflict of interest). Only a mad man would hold on to such a stock (or any other stock on the NSE SCOM and EABL excepted) given its loooooooong history of scandals.
KRA does not care about conflict of interest. It gets interested if there is no payment of taxes be it stamp duty, CGT or corporate taxes.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MugundaMan
#70 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 4:02:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
VituVingiSana wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile



https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html


This is Kerobi Plains land in Isinya that they have been selling for over 3 years in small parcels. Wakora sana. They are only disclosing it now when KRA came snooping and noticed some funny business was going on (conflict of interest). Only a mad man would hold on to such a stock (or any other stock on the NSE SCOM and EABL excepted) given its loooooooong history of scandals.
KRA does not care about conflict of interest. It gets interested if there is no payment of taxes be it stamp duty, CGT or corporate taxes.



But that is precisely where the COI played out. They were trying to pull a related party scheme in order to eschew CGT and got caught red handed!
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
VituVingiSana
#71 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 4:36:57 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,582
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile



https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html


This is Kerobi Plains land in Isinya that they have been selling for over 3 years in small parcels. Wakora sana. They are only disclosing it now when KRA came snooping and noticed some funny business was going on (conflict of interest). Only a mad man would hold on to such a stock (or any other stock on the NSE SCOM and EABL excepted) given its loooooooong history of scandals.
KRA does not care about conflict of interest. It gets interested if there is no payment of taxes be it stamp duty, CGT or corporate taxes.



But that is precisely where the COI played out. They were trying to pull a related party scheme in order to eschew CGT and got caught red handed!
I told you the KRA’s involvement was nothing to do with COI but CGT/Taxes/Duties.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#72 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 8:56:25 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,418
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Those who are making money out of Home Africa smile



https://www.businessdail...69366-b8twe4/index.html


This is Kerobi Plains land in Isinya that they have been selling for over 3 years in small parcels. Wakora sana. They are only disclosing it now when KRA came snooping and noticed some funny business was going on (conflict of interest). Only a mad man would hold on to such a stock (or any other stock on the NSE SCOM and EABL excepted) given its loooooooong history of scandals.
KRA does not care about conflict of interest. It gets interested if there is no payment of taxes be it stamp duty, CGT or corporate taxes.



But that is precisely where the COI played out. They were trying to pull a related party scheme in order to eschew CGT and got caught red handed!
I told you the KRA’s involvement was nothing to do with COI but CGT/Taxes/Duties.


Another round of beef steaming simmering on the pot. wait for @MM's tirade, anytime now...
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#73 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 9:51:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
sparkly wrote:


Another round of beef steaming simmering on the pot. wait for @MM's tirade, anytime now...



As a regular victim of MMs viscious, on the button lightning-fast uppercuts and cyberpunch combinations that leave your face pocketed every single time, I see how you would be VERY INTERESTED in a sparring match between VVS and MMLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

Fortunately, VVS, unlike you, always comes to the battle armed with logic and not peni mbili homespun opinions crumblingly cobbled together.

Yours Faithfully,
https://youtu.be/v_Wes70WmFA
Roy Jones JrLaughing out loudly
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
sparkly
#74 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:31:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,418
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:


Another round of beef steaming simmering on the pot. wait for @MM's tirade, anytime now...



As a regular victim of MMs viscious, on the button lightning-fast uppercuts and cyberpunch combinations that leave your face pocketed every single time, I see how you would be VERY INTERESTED in a sparring match between VVS and MMLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .

Fortunately, VVS, unlike you, always comes to the battle armed with logic and not peni mbili homespun opinions crumblingly cobbled together.

Yours Faithfully,
https://youtu.be/v_Wes70WmFA
Roy Jones JrLaughing out loudly


Very easily baited smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#75 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 8:26:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Sparkles,
You will be happily proud to know that in terms of the most feeble/pathetic comebacks on Wazoo, only murchr trumps you Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
sparkly
#76 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 9:51:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,418
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkles,
You will be happily proud to know that in terms of the most feeble/pathetic comebacks on Wazoo, only murchr trumps you Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



I am not happy with the No.2 position. I should be No. 1 on your tormentor's list smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
MugundaMan
#77 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:19:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Sparkles,
You will be happily proud to know that in terms of the most feeble/pathetic comebacks on Wazoo, only murchr trumps you Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



I am not happy with the No.2 position. I should be No. 1 on your tormentor's list smile

More like a fly swirling around a lion and getting splattered every single time smile
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.