Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13250]
Sunset Boulevard vs Everest Park [35]
411 on dividend and AGM [677]
Equity Bank FY 2018 net profit up 5% [47]
EA Cables and Transcentury FY 2018 [14]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [318]
Sameer Africa HY18 [8]
KenGen HY 2019 [120]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2649]
Edermann property [113]
My stock broker Rating [37]
KCB and NBK material announcement [161]
Uchumi - A value play? [411]
Nation Media Group full year 2018 [46]
Safaricom FY 2018/19 [188]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Nation Media Group full year 2018
VituVingiSana
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:04:55 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,029
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Share price now at ksh.47.15 as at close of Wednesday 10 July 2019.
I see people getting burnt in this counter on it's way down.




I'm among those burnt here;with an ABP of 101.
The best way is to average down but I don't have cash now.
I don't regret because i strive to maintain a diversified stocks portfolio.
NMG should venture into digital tv and take on Multichoice brand of Dstv and startimes.
This will be the best way to stay relevant.

Do you see them venturing into digital TV?
Their biggest revenue earner is the daily print/newspaper.
Their TV and radio stations are dead.
Multichoice and Star times invest in content research.

Whatever you do, please do not average down on this one.. Sell now and redistribute to other more viable counters. I know more about the firm than most of its current management
Like you did at I&M about 2 years ago? Since then I&M has given a bonus and increased its dividend. And profits are up huge since 2017.
*I am not saying folks should buy NMG but do you really know what you think you know?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:07:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,851
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Share price now at ksh.47.15 as at close of Wednesday 10 July 2019.
I see people getting burnt in this counter on it's way down.




I'm among those burnt here;with an ABP of 101.
The best way is to average down but I don't have cash now.
I don't regret because i strive to maintain a diversified stocks portfolio.
NMG should venture into digital tv and take on Multichoice brand of Dstv and startimes.
This will be the best way to stay relevant.

Do you see them venturing into digital TV?
Their biggest revenue earner is the daily print/newspaper.
Their TV and radio stations are dead.
Multichoice and Star times invest in content research.

Whatever you do, please do not average down on this one.. Sell now and redistribute to other more viable counters. I know more about the firm than most of its current management
Like you did at I&M about 2 years ago? Since then I&M has given a bonus and increased its dividend. And profits are up huge since 2017.
*I am not saying folks should buy NMG but do you really know what you think you know?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How's ARM? Will it trade again? You are not a deity..
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
VituVingiSana
#43 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:19:55 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,029
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Share price now at ksh.47.15 as at close of Wednesday 10 July 2019.
I see people getting burnt in this counter on it's way down.




I'm among those burnt here;with an ABP of 101.
The best way is to average down but I don't have cash now.
I don't regret because i strive to maintain a diversified stocks portfolio.
NMG should venture into digital tv and take on Multichoice brand of Dstv and startimes.
This will be the best way to stay relevant.

Do you see them venturing into digital TV?
Their biggest revenue earner is the daily print/newspaper.
Their TV and radio stations are dead.
Multichoice and Star times invest in content research.

Whatever you do, please do not average down on this one.. Sell now and redistribute to other more viable counters. I know more about the firm than most of its current management
Like you did at I&M about 2 years ago? Since then I&M has given a bonus and increased its dividend. And profits are up huge since 2017.
*I am not saying folks should buy NMG but do you really know what you think you know?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How's ARM? Will it trade again? You are not a deity..

ARM is dead. Kabisa. It will NOT trade.
On the other hand, perhaps (I do NOT know) NMG has a chance to re-invent itself. It does have cash unlike some firms and isn't looking for a bailout.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#44 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:55:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,658
Location: Kitale
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Share price now at ksh.47.15 as at close of Wednesday 10 July 2019.
I see people getting burnt in this counter on it's way down.




I'm among those burnt here;with an ABP of 101.
The best way is to average down but I don't have cash now.
I don't regret because i strive to maintain a diversified stocks portfolio.
NMG should venture into digital tv and take on Multichoice brand of Dstv and startimes.
This will be the best way to stay relevant.

Do you see them venturing into digital TV?
Their biggest revenue earner is the daily print/newspaper.
Their TV and radio stations are dead.
Multichoice and Star times invest in content research.

Whatever you do, please do not average down on this one.. Sell now and redistribute to other more viable counters. I know more about the firm than most of its current management
Like you did at I&M about 2 years ago? Since then I&M has given a bonus and increased its dividend. And profits are up huge since 2017.
*I am not saying folks should buy NMG but do you really know what you think you know?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How's ARM? Will it trade again? You are not a deity..

ARM is dead. Kabisa. It will NOT trade.
On the other hand, perhaps (I do NOT know) NMG has a chance to re-invent itself. It does have cash unlike some firms and isn't looking for a bailout.



Applause Applause And there were rumours sometimes back that Agakhan wanted to sell his 45% holding in NMG to Mediamaxx owned by kenyatta family.
If he will exit,it will give room for the company to be more innovative.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
obiero
#45 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:30:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 11,851
Location: nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Share price now at ksh.47.15 as at close of Wednesday 10 July 2019.
I see people getting burnt in this counter on it's way down.




I'm among those burnt here;with an ABP of 101.
The best way is to average down but I don't have cash now.
I don't regret because i strive to maintain a diversified stocks portfolio.
NMG should venture into digital tv and take on Multichoice brand of Dstv and startimes.
This will be the best way to stay relevant.

Do you see them venturing into digital TV?
Their biggest revenue earner is the daily print/newspaper.
Their TV and radio stations are dead.
Multichoice and Star times invest in content research.

Whatever you do, please do not average down on this one.. Sell now and redistribute to other more viable counters. I know more about the firm than most of its current management
Like you did at I&M about 2 years ago? Since then I&M has given a bonus and increased its dividend. And profits are up huge since 2017.
*I am not saying folks should buy NMG but do you really know what you think you know?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

How's ARM? Will it trade again? You are not a deity..

ARM is dead. Kabisa. It will NOT trade.
On the other hand, perhaps (I do NOT know) NMG has a chance to re-invent itself. It does have cash unlike some firms and isn't looking for a bailout.



Applause Applause And there were rumours sometimes back that Agakhan wanted to sell his 45% holding in NMG to Mediamaxx owned by kenyatta family.
If he will exit,it will give room for the company to be more innovative.

You should thank the gods that AKDN are still around
COOP 5,500; KCB 3,700; KQ 221,100
Ericsson
#46 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 11:10:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,860
Location: NAIROBI
The company would have been obliterated by now.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.