Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Aug 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
2-6-3-3-3 [101]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [165]
This Man Ferdinand Clifford Ndung'u Waititu [380]
The Kenyattas have taken back Jomo [3]
Where will you be counted...??? [92]
Corruption in the Judiciary [251]
Mithika Linturi no show for impeachment motion [32]
Married women problems [8]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [104]
Do not be deceived by pretty smiles!!! [1]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [118]
US - China tariffs war [164]
2016/17 UEFA Champions League [51]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [38]
Fastest paying betting company in Kenya [15]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<45678>
Mike Sonko-The Hidiot
Bigchick
#101 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2019 12:18:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,702
Location: At Large.
TNT wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Interesting how the sheep have come out to defend their "dear leader". That there is no way their impeccable leader can contract an STD. That the court records and medical reports are fake. That this is the work of his political enemies.

Now with this kind of mindset, one can understand why the country is in the mess it is in. It's because wanjiku cant use her/his head.


Now, I'm not saying Sonko is a saint, but he might actually outlive you. The tragedy of life.



@Hardwood has not uttered a death wish on Sonko.No,nobody wants Sonko dead.

He has only stated the way we are defending him with stories of the medical records are fake.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sparkly
#102 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2019 1:46:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,129
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
tycho wrote:
It's true that some court documents are public records and can be accessed at a fee, but does that mean there is no ethics on how to use them? Have these ethical guidelines been used in this case?



If you disclose your private information public, you waive your right to privacy. e.g. can post here that Binyavanga was gay, Asumpta is HIV positive, DP has child called Abby out of wedlock and no-one can sue me. But I can only say Kibaki had one wife Lucy, RIP.

For Sonko, we can only say that he was released on basis of a medical report claiming he was HIV+ and possibly a sworn statement to that effect.
Life is short. Live passionately.
mkenyan
#103 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2019 7:44:08 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,759
tycho wrote:
It's true that some court documents are public records and can be accessed at a fee, but does that mean there is no ethics on how to use them? Have these ethical guidelines been used in this case?

this issue has made tycho to speak english. post after post.
2012
#104 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2019 7:47:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,432
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
tycho wrote:
It's true that some court documents are public records and can be accessed at a fee, but does that mean there is no ethics on how to use them? Have these ethical guidelines been used in this case?



If you disclose your private information public, you waive your right to privacy. e.g. can post here that Binyavanga was gay, Asumpta is HIV positive, DP has child called Abby out of wedlock and no-one can sue me. But I can only say Kibaki had one wife Lucy, RIP.

For Sonko, we can only say that he was released on basis of a medical report claiming he was HIV+ and possibly a sworn statement to that effect.


When you become a politician, your life is an open book. Nothing is private anymore, everything is game mostly for your opponents to use but mainly for disclosure. Anyway, why did he lie that he escaped from jail yet he hasn't been arrested? Didn't he think that would embarras the prison department into leaking out the real reason?

If the story is true, and I guess it is because no editor in his right senses would print that if false, there's no way he will drag it to court because it will expose him more.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
hardwood
#105 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2019 9:12:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,162
Location: Tuthu, Metumi
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/


Impunity
#106 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2019 2:47:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,115
Location: Masada
mkenyan wrote:
tycho wrote:
It's true that some court documents are public records and can be accessed at a fee, but does that mean there is no ethics on how to use them? Have these ethical guidelines been used in this case?

this issue has made tycho to speak english. post after post.



I too saw that
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

FRM2011
#107 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2019 9:42:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,357
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.
Bigchick
#108 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2019 3:27:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,702
Location: At Large.
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.


The statement is very telling.It seems to have hit him below the kahacho.If it is not true,this guy would even go for public testing and the reaction would be worse.

Not sure with all their carelessness,The star would dare publish such without proper background check.

What next for all gals/women who have have had a private moment with him?


Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
tycho
#109 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 11:14:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
It seems we have very different views regarding the ethics of disclosure and the responsibilities of media outlets regarding them.

Sonko may not sue for technical reasons. But this has been a gross violation of his privacy, and has been a violation by a media corporation against a citizen, and many other related citizens like the women you all seem to know who've gone to bed with him...
2012
#110 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 2:42:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,432
Location: Nairobi
tycho wrote:
It seems we have very different views regarding the ethics of disclosure and the responsibilities of media outlets regarding them.

Sonko may not sue for technical reasons. But this has been a gross violation of his privacy, and has been a violation by a media corporation against a citizen, and many other related citizens like the women you all seem to know who've gone to bed with him...


I don't get how this is a violation. He is a public figure and has stated numerous times that he escaped from prison. Isn't this proof that he did not escape? Plus it answers the awkward question of why authorities are not after him.
But we've all been waiting for him to deny.... I'm sure he won't be doing any media interviews soon.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
mkenyan
#111 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:35:39 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,759
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.


The statement is very telling.It seems to have hit him below the kahacho.If it is not true,this guy would even go for public testing and the reaction would be worse.

Not sure with all their carelessness,The star would dare publish such without proper background check.

What next for all gals/women who have have had a private moment with him?



there is another problem of a public hiv test if it comes out negative - it shall show that he lied to the court and would most likely lead to another stint in prison.
Mtafiti
#112 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:48:54 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/22/2014
Posts: 299
Location: Ndeiya
mkenyan wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.


The statement is very telling.It seems to have hit him below the kahacho.If it is not true,this guy would even go for public testing and the reaction would be worse.

Not sure with all their carelessness,The star would dare publish such without proper background check.

What next for all gals/women who have have had a private moment with him?



there is another problem of a public hiv test if it comes out negative - it shall show that he lied to the court and would most likely lead to another stint in prison.


But he can be a beneficially of divine healing....
Bigchick
#113 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:33:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,702
Location: At Large.
tycho wrote:
It seems we have very different views regarding the ethics of disclosure and the responsibilities of media outlets regarding them.

Sonko may not sue for technical reasons. But this has been a gross violation of his privacy, and has been a violation by a media corporation against a citizen, and many other related citizens like the women you all seem to know who've gone to bed with him...



The women we know so far....

1.Shebesh(there were clips going round d)
2.Some coast lady who sued him for child upkeep.

The above are already one too many.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
TNT
#114 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:51:02 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/22/2009
Posts: 195
Mtafiti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.


The statement is very telling.It seems to have hit him below the kahacho.If it is not true,this guy would even go for public testing and the reaction would be worse.

Not sure with all their carelessness,The star would dare publish such without proper background check.

What next for all gals/women who have have had a private moment with him?



there is another problem of a public hiv test if it comes out negative - it shall show that he lied to the court and would most likely lead to another stint in prison.


But he can be a beneficially of divine healing....


Precisely, or misdiagnosis, which was fairly common back in the day. Either way, Sonko always seems to be 10 steps ahead of everyone else.
hardwood
#115 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:05:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,162
Location: Tuthu, Metumi
TNT wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.


The statement is very telling.It seems to have hit him below the kahacho.If it is not true,this guy would even go for public testing and the reaction would be worse.

Not sure with all their carelessness,The star would dare publish such without proper background check.

What next for all gals/women who have have had a private moment with him?



there is another problem of a public hiv test if it comes out negative - it shall show that he lied to the court and would most likely lead to another stint in prison.


But he can be a beneficially of divine healing....


Precisely, or misdiagnosis, which was fairly common back in the day. Either way, Sonko always seems to be 10 steps ahead of everyone else.


Seems you are the one in charge of his peni$ and therefore knows where it has been and where it hasnt.
TNT
#116 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:12:02 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/22/2009
Posts: 195
hardwood wrote:
TNT wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sonko now says that reports on his HIV status will not stop him from serving nairobians....

https://www.the-star.co....ced-by-hiv-story-sonko/





"The first lady of Nairobi is a strong woman and by Grace of God she shall continue to serve Nairobians for the next three years,” the governor said through his social media pages."

This statement here is perhaps the most significant. The bravado is gone, no more threats to sue.

It is possible our Hiv prevalence rates are over 20%. Maybe even higher.


The statement is very telling.It seems to have hit him below the kahacho.If it is not true,this guy would even go for public testing and the reaction would be worse.

Not sure with all their carelessness,The star would dare publish such without proper background check.

What next for all gals/women who have have had a private moment with him?



there is another problem of a public hiv test if it comes out negative - it shall show that he lied to the court and would most likely lead to another stint in prison.


But he can be a beneficially of divine healing....


Precisely, or misdiagnosis, which was fairly common back in the day. Either way, Sonko always seems to be 10 steps ahead of everyone else.


Seems you are the one in charge of his peni$ and therefore knows where it has been and where it hasnt.


Spoken like the c-u-n-t you are, but you aren't even smart enough to realize the irony of your statement.
tycho
#117 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:14:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
It seems we have very different views regarding the ethics of disclosure and the responsibilities of media outlets regarding them.

Sonko may not sue for technical reasons. But this has been a gross violation of his privacy, and has been a violation by a media corporation against a citizen, and many other related citizens like the women you all seem to know who've gone to bed with him...


I don't get how this is a violation. He is a public figure and has stated numerous times that he escaped from prison. Isn't this proof that he did not escape? Plus it answers the awkward question of why authorities are not after him.
But we've all been waiting for him to deny.... I'm sure he won't be doing any media interviews soon.


1. Just from the link posted, it was no longer in public interest to know if Sonko escaped or not. In fact the issue of escape seems to be true as far as his mom's burial is concerned.

2. The story comes out in the context of a possible affair with Passaris who probably uses the information to divert attention that she had no such intention because she knows he is positive...

3. Even in the context of there being public interest in his escape, and the star had the evidence produced, it should have been enough to state 'early release due to sickness'. The wanton inclusion of the disease distorts the picture against people with HIV.
madhaquer
#118 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 8:05:03 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/10/2010
Posts: 220
Location: Nairobi
Knowing how things in Kenya work and the current and past state of the Judiciary, and this man Sonko, you can expect him to get out of jail by hook or crook.

Justice Oguk who reduced his sentence in 2001 was sacked in 2008... by the way, the 'good' judge is no more.


This are side shows.
sparkly
#119 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:01:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,129
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
tycho wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
It seems we have very different views regarding the ethics of disclosure and the responsibilities of media outlets regarding them.

Sonko may not sue for technical reasons. But this has been a gross violation of his privacy, and has been a violation by a media corporation against a citizen, and many other related citizens like the women you all seem to know who've gone to bed with him...


I don't get how this is a violation. He is a public figure and has stated numerous times that he escaped from prison. Isn't this proof that he did not escape? Plus it answers the awkward question of why authorities are not after him.
But we've all been waiting for him to deny.... I'm sure he won't be doing any media interviews soon.


1. Just from the link posted, it was no longer in public interest to know if Sonko escaped or not. In fact the issue of escape seems to be true as far as his mom's burial is concerned.

2. The story comes out in the context of a possible affair with Passaris who probably uses the information to divert attention that she had no such intention because she knows he is positive...

3. Even in the context of there being public interest in his escape, and the star had the evidence produced, it should have been enough to state 'early release due to sickness'. The wanton inclusion of the disease distorts the picture against people with HIV.


We want the real @tycho back Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
hardwood
#120 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:30:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 9,162
Location: Tuthu, Metumi
del.

Admin ameharibu mchuzi. Shindwe!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
8 Pages«<45678>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.