Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Jul 21, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nyama ya supermarket [53]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [23]
Kingfisher Kuja Hapa [139]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [715]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2161]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [148]
Ontorio Lottery Corporation! [13]
Hello Honorable Wazuans [14]
POTUS TRUMP [1353]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [897]
African Cup of Nations Cameroon 2019 [176]
Write a College Application Essay [6]
Is friendship overated? [3]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [167]
Du you know thugs who need work? [1]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

68 Pages«<6263646566>»
POTUS TRUMP
murchr
#1261 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2019 5:44:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,606
I felt like Joe Biden Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



This guy is funny why lie
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
mkenyan
#1262 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2019 9:34:12 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,749
murchr wrote:
I felt like Joe Biden Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



This guy is funny why lie

so rich coming from someone with his history of sexual abuse
hardwood
#1263 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 8:36:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#1264 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 8:41:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
FRM2011
#1265 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 9:35:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,328

https://denver.cbslocal....twitter_impression=true

A sick hate-filled black guy intentionally runs over three young white boys as they play. He hit them on the sidewalk after circling around several times. The skull for one of the kids was badly fractured.

Last week, a black Muslim guy threw a 5-year old boy from the third floor of a mall to the ground. He confessed, and cctv confirmed, that he had visited the mall several times looking for the perfect victim. A white kid whose parents weren't paying close attention. I specifically stated his race and religion. Because we need to drop this nonsense of blacks and Muslims playing victim all the times.

Of course CNN, NBC and the rest of the Fake media don't think these are hate crimes. No need to report these cases. They mess their narrative. Hate crimes only happen when the suspect is white and the victim black.

I have come to respect @hardwood for being the only one who believed in Trump on this forum. I shudder to imagine what would happen if the U.S. was currently under a weakling like Obama.
hardwood
#1266 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 10:48:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#1267 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 8:10:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
What a sharp deal-maker POTUS is. Mega deals are normally sealed over a round of golf. Ask all CEOs. Trump the shrewd businessman knows this best....#MAGA

ION I am blessed to have touched and washed my face with the waters of that beautiful Potomac River some time back hapo Arlington, Virginia. So where POTUS is, that's "home", a second home.





Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#1268 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2019 5:48:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
The JOBS president. #MAGA


Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#1269 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 9:36:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
kingfisher
#1270 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 10:25:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,760
FRM2011 wrote:

https://denver.cbslocal....twitter_impression=true

A sick hate-filled black guy intentionally runs over three young white boys as they play. He hit them on the sidewalk after circling around several times. The skull for one of the kids was badly fractured.

Last week, a black Muslim guy threw a 5-year old boy from the third floor of a mall to the ground. He confessed, and cctv confirmed, that he had visited the mall several times looking for the perfect victim. A white kid whose parents weren't paying close attention. I specifically stated his race and religion. Because we need to drop this nonsense of blacks and Muslims playing victim all the times.

Of course CNN, NBC and the rest of the Fake media don't think these are hate crimes. No need to report these cases. They mess their narrative. Hate crimes only happen when the suspect is white and the victim black.

I have come to respect @hardwood for being the only one who believed in Trump on this forum. I shudder to imagine what would happen if the U.S. was currently under a weakling like Obama.


hehehehe....
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
hardwood
#1271 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:15:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay


Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#1272 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 1:37:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Trump lands in Britain for state visit, guns blazing. Hataki upus....


Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
murchr
#1273 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 1:45:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,606
hardwood wrote:
Trump lands in Britain for state visit.....and fires shots. Hataki upus....




Classless, he is going to meet the Queen but chooses to fight a City Mayor.

Utter rubbish
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
harrydre
#1274 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 4:09:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,049
Location: Kanjo
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Trump lands in Britain for state visit.....and fires shots. Hataki upus....




Classless, he is going to meet the Queen but chooses to fight a City Mayor.

Utter rubbish



Accorded minimum reception.

- no carriage
- no room at Buckingham palace
- no speech before parliament
- no knighthood
- lots of protests and baby trump balloons.

Basically he is being told to stop for bathroom break and carry on with his trip to France.

2012
#1275 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 6:14:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,402
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
Trump lands in Britain for state visit, guns blazing. Hataki upus....




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Haki this guy would be my hero in another world.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
harrydre
#1276 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2019 8:57:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,049
Location: Kanjo

hardwood
#1277 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 1:57:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
What a warm welcome....




Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
hardwood
#1278 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 2:21:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,930
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Meanwhile the stupid protesters were at it again...



Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Kusadikika
#1279 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 2:40:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,481
Ukijikuta mahali kama hapa halafu usikie unataka kukojoa ama kunyamba mtu hufanya nini?

harrydre
#1280 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 5:37:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,049
Location: Kanjo
Enough Said!




Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
68 Pages«<6263646566>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.