Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Mar 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenyatta Milk Bill [11]
Ruto should name his running mate [5]
Apostle James Maina Ng'ang'a, allegedly drunk and ... [245]
Assa Nyakundi Kibagendi [18]
Why is Karl Marx being hammered? [7]
Michuki Rules Rebirth Another Jubilee hot air? [39]
Hogwash press! [687]
Inua Jamii [16]
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS [250]
Characteristics of a Tenderprenuer [30]
Did you know? [63]
17 BILLION! [112]
Nairobi is now the most expensive City in Africa ? [15]
Cyclone Idai [13]
POTUS TRUMP [1254]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

63 Pages«<60616263>
POTUS TRUMP
tycho
#1221 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:25:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,205
Location: Nairobi
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...
hardwood
#1222 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:02:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,412
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?


masukuma
#1223 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:39:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,056
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?




Possibly... but to what end?

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#1224 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:15:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,412
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?




Possibly... but to what end?

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.


Did you see the breaking news on that telly. Cohen says that Trump called us shitholes.
hardwood
#1225 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:18:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,412
masukuma wrote:

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.


I agree with Trump that a "no deal" is better than a "bad deal". Kim wanted all sanctions lifted but Trump said No.
harrydre
#1226 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:17:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 8,991
Location: Kanjo
hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?




Possibly... but to what end?

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.


Did you see the breaking news on that telly. Cohen says that Trump called us shitholes.


but you keep on defending the racist. Just look how he attacks black people...low IQ, can't read, etc..

2012
#1227 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:25:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,180
Location: Nairobi
harrydre wrote:
hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?




Possibly... but to what end?

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.


Did you see the breaking news on that telly. Cohen says that Trump called us shitholes.


but you keep on defending the racist. Just look how he attacks black people...low IQ, can't read, etc..


This Cohen guy is the worst snake of all. He's worse than Trump, trying to save his hide. What an idiot. Trump hired him as his lawyer to defend and protect him then he comes to betray him? I don't like Trump but I hope they go after him in a fair way but not through his lawyer as we all know anything he says against Trump can naver be allowed in court.

One thing is clear about Kenya, taxes are for enriching thieves.
Tokyo
#1228 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 3:00:35 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,388
hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?




Possibly... but to what end?

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.


Did you see the breaking news on that telly. Cohen says that Trump called us shitholes.

Trump is right
work to prosper
harrydre
#1229 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 2:25:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 8,991
Location: Kanjo
2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Nani ameona @Cohen? Please get in touch buddy...


Could he be lying again?




Possibly... but to what end?

in other News Trump and Kim have failed to agree.


Did you see the breaking news on that telly. Cohen says that Trump called us shitholes.


but you keep on defending the racist. Just look how he attacks black people...low IQ, can't read, etc..


This Cohen guy is the worst snake of all. He's worse than Trump, trying to save his hide. What an idiot. Trump hired him as his lawyer to defend and protect him then he comes to betray him? I don't like Trump but I hope they go after him in a fair way but not through his lawyer as we all know anything he says against Trump can naver be allowed in court.


he came with evidence, cheques, bank statements. I expect indictments on Trump Org Execs for bank fraud, insurance fraud, money laundering etc. The Southern District of NY Court does not joke around and POTUS can't interfere with it. State crimes have no pardon power.

masukuma
#1230 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 5:13:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,056
Location: Nairobi
it's really quite astounding how we use different metrics/standards to judge trump. any president who would have done ONE thing... JUST ONE of the things that Trump did... people would be out in the streets.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#1231 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 6:59:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,056
Location: Nairobi
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Tokyo
#1232 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:08:24 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,388
masukuma wrote:

A consenting mature adult
work to prosper
murchr
#1233 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 10:04:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,094


Ofcourse he'll veto it.


Update: Minutes later


"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#1234 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 12:13:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/23/2008
Posts: 2,986
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Ngalaka
#1235 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 7:24:42 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,487
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump

I also think IF the Democrats nominate this guy, beating Trump is almost a given.
BUT
Party nominations can be very problematic.
The far leftists tend to favour characters like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. This constituency seems to be getting significant in the party.
Another problem is the overcrowded nature of the nomination exercise, including wazees like Joe Biden who was armtwisted into apologising the other day, for merely calling Mike Pence a decent person.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Apricot
#1236 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:22:23 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 160
Location: Nairobi
Ngalaka wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump

I also think IF the Democrats nominate this guy, beating Trump is almost a given.
BUT
Party nominations can be very problematic.
The far leftists tend to favour characters like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. This constituency seems to be getting significant in the party.
Another problem is the overcrowded nature of the nomination exercise, including wazees like Joe Biden who was armtwisted into apologising the other day, for merely calling Mike Pence a decent person.


I am willing to give him consideration, especially if he teams up with someone like Kamala Harris or Corey Booker. His spirited fight against senator Ted Cruz was encouraging. But let the primaries cull the herd first.
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume
radiomast
#1237 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:46:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 202
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump


Too much focus on immigration might doom him.
hardwood
#1238 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 10:21:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,412
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump

He is the most uninspiring and uncharismatic presidential candidate I have ever seen. Trump will floor him at 9am.
2012
#1239 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 8:54:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,180
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump

He is the most uninspiring and uncharismatic presidential candidate I have ever seen. Trump will floor him at 9am.


I think the same. Even if he beats Trump. Which I doubt he will, he would be awful. Dems need to do better.

One thing is clear about Kenya, taxes are for enriching thieves.
Angelica _ann
#1240 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 2:56:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,115
2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Beto Orourke will probably get the Democratic nomination and beat Trump

He is the most uninspiring and uncharismatic presidential candidate I have ever seen. Trump will floor him at 9am.


I think the same. Even if he beats Trump. Which I doubt he will, he would be awful. Dems need to do better.



This Beto guy was beaten by Ted Cruz, cant beat Trump. Trump would tear him apart vibaya.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4)
63 Pages«<60616263>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.