Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Mar 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Assa Nyakundi Kibagendi [18]
Why is Karl Marx being hammered? [7]
Kenyatta Milk Bill [9]
Michuki Rules Rebirth Another Jubilee hot air? [39]
Apostle James Maina Ng'ang'a, allegedly drunk and ... [244]
Ruto should name his running mate [3]
Hogwash press! [687]
Inua Jamii [16]
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS [250]
Characteristics of a Tenderprenuer [30]
Did you know? [63]
17 BILLION! [112]
Nairobi is now the most expensive City in Africa ? [15]
Cyclone Idai [13]
POTUS TRUMP [1254]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<111213
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS
murchr
#241 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:07:07 PM

Kenyans are thieves - Nigerians kando.

Just like we have fundi wa mbao, viatu, etc. That's the same way we have mwizi wa mafuta, mtihani, pesa wa matender, etc
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
thuks
#242 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:25:12 PM

sitaki.kujulikana
#243 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 5:40:27 PM

murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
3 billions used to built a 10 kilometer chain-link and seng'enge fence huko Mandera?? Mnataka wa Kenya wafanye nini jameni??d'oh! d'oh!

Seng'enge ni Ng'ombe...kama ni legacy basi hapa kwa scandals na ubadhirifu wa mali ya umma tume-i-secure.

This has been the norm, we are just seeing the magnitude now. I think @Lolest! said it but walikuwa wana kula kidogo, sasa hakuna aibu wanameza yote

I think the prevalence of social media and the internet means we hear more of this cases, as compared to the traditional media who hot to choose what to tell people and many stories never got to see the light of day.
murchr
#244 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:14:17 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
hardwood
#245 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 11:41:11 AM

Another heist......a thieving nation.

DCI probes how Sh5.6 billion disappeared from eCitizen

https://www.the-star.co....sappeared-from-ecitizen/
murchr
#246 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:25:13 PM

The headlines in this country are unfathomable

alma1
#247 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:54:57 PM

Murchr I think I now understand this new system that has been adopted. I can see Trump has been teaching jubilee very well.

Become sooooo baaaaad. Create such HORRIFFIC stories. Then lie lie and lie again until the lie becomes the truth.

The goal is to make everyone lose so much hope in you, that the only hope they have is your lies. The lies would have turned out to be the only truth around.

It's a powerful strategy.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Angelica _ann
#248 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:16:45 PM

alma1 wrote:
Murchr I think I now understand this new system that has been adopted. I can see Trump has been teaching jubilee very well.

Become sooooo baaaaad. Create such HORRIFFIC stories. Then lie lie and lie again until the lie becomes the truth.

The goal is to make everyone lose so much hope in you, that the only hope they have is your lies. The lies would have turned out to be the only truth around.

During the 'famine & drought' briefing this week with DPORK leading the park, i realized that is the stratagem they have adopted. Though DPORK is a master lair and likes throwing figures around and of course our journalists cannot fact check him on the spot or even as the interview progresses.

You should hear how they have twisted the Galana Kulalu project and its success story. Jambazi kabsaa!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#249 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:08:23 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:

During the 'famine & drought' briefing this week with DPORK leading the park, i realized that is the stratagem they have adopted. Though DPORK is a master lair and likes throwing figures around and of course our journalists cannot fact check him on the spot or even as the interview progresses.

You should hear how they have twisted the Galana Kulalu project and its success story. Jambazi kabsaa!!!

I think its foolish to expect much from govt when it comes to drought and famine. Nanok has told us today that the slice of 10Bn that he gets from the national cake is very little. What can be done to mitigate the drought? GMO may be?
Sansa
#250 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 9:51:56 PM

murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
alma1 wrote:

I think its foolish to expect much from govt when it comes to drought and famine. Nanok has told us today that the slice of 10Bn that he gets from the national cake is very little. What can be done to mitigate the drought? GMO may be?

Can he at least show us what he has done with that little 10bn?