Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Do Wazuans Exercise? [903]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [136]
Reggae love songs mix [10]
Friday - Real life trivias [4]
Currently eating fish in the office [87]
Jeremiah Kiereini [50]
KRA Raid [50]
Reasons to abolish religions. [63]
US - China tariffs war [25]
How the Europeans Divided Africa [18]
Contemporary heroes/martyrs? [7]
Whatsapp:(+971553688641)Buy IELTS certificate onli... [1]
Cabinet Rechafu: Echesa Fired [36]
Next PORK after 2022 will be a product of a revolu... [20]
Polythene bags ban issues [45]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages«<101112
Champions League Final
Mike Ock
#221 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 6:43:39 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2015
Posts: 622
Mastermind wrote:
2012 wrote:
Zidane exits Real..

Missed opportunity for Arsenal... Wenger to Madrid.

Actually I feel like PSG will be the ones regretting the most. They have wanted the Champions League trophy ever since Qatar invested in them
Lolest!
#222 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:51:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,437
Location: Kianjokoma
Mike Ock wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
2012 wrote:
Zidane exits Real..

Missed opportunity for Arsenal... Wenger to Madrid.

Actually I feel like PSG will be the ones regretting the most. They have wanted the Champions League trophy ever since Qatar invested in them

Cristiano could also leave Real
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
2012
#223 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:25:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
Lolest! wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
2012 wrote:
Zidane exits Real..

Missed opportunity for Arsenal... Wenger to Madrid.

Actually I feel like PSG will be the ones regretting the most. They have wanted the Champions League trophy ever since Qatar invested in them

Cristiano could also leave Real


A good time to leave.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Kusadikika
#224 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 9:41:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,356
What a career Zidane has had!!!!!!! No wonder he just had to resign, there is nothing left to achieve.

He has achieved EVERYTHING, I mean KILA KITU that could be achieved in the football world both as player and manager.......and he is only 45.



Hans Gruber from Die Hard (1988): "'And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept...for there were no more worlds to conquer.'

Zidane must have realized, it can only go down from here, so he quit at the top.
Lolest!
#225 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2018 12:04:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,437
Location: Kianjokoma
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
2012 wrote:
Zidane exits Real..

Missed opportunity for Arsenal... Wenger to Madrid.

Actually I feel like PSG will be the ones regretting the most. They have wanted the Champions League trophy ever since Qatar invested in them

Cristiano could also leave Real


A good time to leave.

Saw people saying they're leaving coz of VAR
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#226 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:42:41 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,437
Location: Kianjokoma
Kusadikika wrote:
What a career Zidane has had!!!!!!! No wonder he just had to resign, there is nothing left to achieve.

He has achieved EVERYTHING, I mean KILA KITU that could be achieved in the football world both as player and manager.......and he is only 45.



Hans Gruber from Die Hard (1988): "'And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept...for there were no more worlds to conquer.'

Zidane must have realized, it can only go down from here, so he quit at the top.

He's back! Less than a year out!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
KulaRaha
#227 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:08:51 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,411
Lolest! wrote:

He's back! Less than a year out!!


Not a smart move
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
gk
#228 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:40:05 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 374
KulaRaha wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

He's back! Less than a year out!!


Not a smart move


Most likely under his own terms and not Florentino's. But i can't Real returning to European dominance any time soon.
freiks
#229 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:00:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,648
gk wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

He's back! Less than a year out!!


Not a smart move


Most likely under his own terms and not Florentino's. But i can't Real returning to European dominance any time soon.

If it goes his way, this guy will be having Hazard and Ericksen when the window opens. He will also add a defender or two offload Bale and Benzema maybe add Mpabbe and one seasoned striker probably lewandowski. He will be ok with such a squad
Life is an endless adventure
2012
#230 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:15:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
I have never been a Liverpool fan but enough respect and congratulations are way in order!! Well done team Mane, Mo Salah! Beating Bayern at home is not a walk in the park.
Applause

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Angelica _ann
#231 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 2:22:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,334
UCL draw:

Ajax vs Juventus

Manchester United vs Barcelona

Spurs vs Manchester City

Liverpool vs Porto


Semi Finals:

Spurs vs Manchester City vs Ajax vs Juventus

Manchester United vs Barcelona vs Liverpool vs Porto
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
2012
#232 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 8:35:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
UCL draw:

Ajax vs Juventus

Manchester United vs Barcelona

Spurs vs Manchester City

Liverpool vs Porto


Semi Finals:

Spurs vs Manchester City vs Ajax vs Juventus

Manchester United vs Barcelona vs Liverpool vs Porto


An Arsenal fan but I'm for Man-U beating Barca. These guys need to be humbled like Real and Bayern and not by a team that's on top of the table. The English teams are doing amazingly well, how I wish Spurs could lift this trophy...

If I was a betting man, I would not put my money in the Champion's League, it has never been this unpredictable and exciting!

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
12 Pages«<101112
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.