Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Mar 22, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why dustbowl is the future [51]
What is the strategic importance of KQ? [19]
Kenya Re FY 2018 [20]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11961]
BBK FY 2018 final dividend 0.90 net profit up 7% [19]
411 on dividend and AGM [639]
NIC FY18 [7]
COOP Bank FY18 [4]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [232]
Madness at the NSE [1687]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [1835]
My Picks for 2019 [37]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [993]
buy a strong home safe, since govt will tax deposi... [23]
DTB Group FY 2018 [10]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Why dustbowl is the future
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 6:41:23 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,532
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)


Dustbowl rising
Hip hip - hooray!
God bless devolution
Hip hip - hooray!
God bless Gov Lenku and his team
Hip hip - hooray!

Ever forward never backward!
"90% of humanity are just talkers. 10% are doers."
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
Jesus is Lord
tinker
#42 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 10:33:15 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 306
Location: Nairobi
Ngong town hawkers/soko smart all cleared by county Govt.
New soko stalls constructed near stadium grounds.

I never knew that Ngong was this beautiful.

Kajiado North raising.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
MugundaMan
#43 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 10:54:23 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,532
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
tinker wrote:
Ngong town hawkers/soko smart all cleared by county Govt.
New soko stalls constructed near stadium grounds.

I never knew that Ngong was this beautiful.

Kajiado North raising.


@tinker Applause
I said it some time back. It will take very little in terms of a few changes implemented to get Ngong giving Kitengela a serious run for its money. Ngong is more scenic (with its rolling hills), less congested, better planned but that clutter of roadside hawkers, poor drainage and roads in the CBD were what were holding it back. The day you will know Ngong has arrived is the day we will see a Java and a Stanchart full scale branch hapo smile
They only open branches where urbane middle class has reached critical mass and Ngong is just a sneeze away from reaching there. I have to hand it over to whoever is in charge of the town. The changes I have seen just in the past 12 months alone including the roads around the bus park have been commendable.
"90% of humanity are just talkers. 10% are doers."
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
Jesus is Lord
wukan
#44 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 11:54:38 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,006
MugundaMan wrote:
tinker wrote:
Ngong town hawkers/soko smart all cleared by county Govt.
New soko stalls constructed near stadium grounds.

I never knew that Ngong was this beautiful.

Kajiado North raising.


@tinker Applause
I said it some time back. It will take very little in terms of a few changes implemented to get Ngong giving Kitengela a serious run for its money. Ngong is more scenic (with its rolling hills), less congested, better planned but that clutter of roadside hawkers, poor drainage and roads in the CBD were what were holding it back. The day you will know Ngong has arrived is the day we will see a Java and a Stanchart full scale branch hapo smile
They only open branches where urbane middle class has reached critical mass and Ngong is just a sneeze away from reaching there. I have to hand it over to whoever is in charge of the town. The changes I have seen just in the past 12 months alone including the roads around the bus park have been commendable.


Saitoti did a lot to ensure that Ngong was well planned and fighting off the land grabbers. Ngong didn't end up like Rongai and Kitengela. Lenku is also doing a commendable job but Ngong needs a local board it has already attained population threshold for municipality.

In charge of Ngong town is David Kuntai Kobaai
MugundaMan
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 5:44:05 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,532
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
wukan wrote:


Saitoti did a lot to ensure that Ngong was well planned and fighting off the land grabbers. Ngong didn't end up like Rongai and Kitengela. Lenku is also doing a commendable job but Ngong needs a local board it has already attained population threshold for municipality.

In charge of Ngong town is David Kuntai Kobaai


Asante sana for this lovely info my braddah! Hip hip hooray to Ngong being elevated to municipality juzi:
https://countypress.co.k...ated-to-municipalities/

We now want to see the KURA bulldozers, graders and tarmacking machineries invading roads in and around Ngong like swarms of flies in an unkempt butchery.Dancing

I took some pics of the "New Ngong" right after the hawkers were all cleared jana. County trucks were still removing the remnant kiosks and furious activity (excavators, fencing, bulldozers etc) were at work at the new market site. Once the rubbish is removed and greeneries are planted Ngong CBD will be super beautiful. But we need more modern buildings there jameni and proper link/feeder roads withing the CBD (hata kama ni cabro). Some of these buildings look very run down and dated and cannot attract quality commercial tenants that will add to Ngong's coming boom.





There is no reason why Ngong CBD cannot look like any other world class small town CBD (below)and become a model town for others in Kenya! Na haihitaji pesa mingi. Over to you bwanas David, Manje and Lenku!


"90% of humanity are just talkers. 10% are doers."
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
Jesus is Lord
S.Mutaga III
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 7:55:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/26/2012
Posts: 797
As much as I would like to oppose Mugundaman, there is some truth in Kajiado having great opportunities for land speculators. I cannot disagree with that because it is a fact. The only problem with Mugundaman is that he believes there is only one way of making money (land speculation).
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
MugundaMan
#47 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 11:24:10 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,532
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Report from 3 months ago.."The market will be the largest in East and Central Africa.". Remember that this means it will be larger than anything seen anywhere in mighty Nairobi, Champarra, Dar-Es-Salaam and Kinshasa! And all this where else but in Dustbowl County Rising
Dancing Dancing



"90% of humanity are just talkers. 10% are doers."
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
Jesus is Lord
Chaka
#48 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 2:42:27 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,065
After this largest market is complete,will it be sustainable,i,e enough farm produce(well.. cows,goats and sheep might be more than enoughsmile ) and enough customers?
MugundaMan wrote:
Report from 3 months ago.."The market will be the largest in East and Central Africa.". Remember that this means it will be larger than anything seen anywhere in mighty Nairobi, Champarra, Dar-Es-Salaam and Kinshasa! And all this where else but in Dustbowl County Rising


MugundaMan
#49 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 8:12:10 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,532
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Chaka wrote:
After this largest market is complete,will it be sustainable,i,e enough farm produce(well.. cows,goats and sheep might be more than enoughsmile ) and enough customers?
MugundaMan wrote:
Report from 3 months ago.."The market will be the largest in East and Central Africa.". Remember that this means it will be larger than anything seen anywhere in mighty Nairobi, Champarra, Dar-Es-Salaam and Kinshasa! And all this where else but in Dustbowl County Rising




Rule numero uno de la real estate: Build it and they will come smile
"90% of humanity are just talkers. 10% are doers."
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
Jesus is Lord
MugundaMan
#50 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 8:14:11 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,532
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
DC residents arise! The Mnaijos are putting us to shame jameni. Let us shape up and do better with the quality of our houses and landscaping to catch up. If all of us play our part and build quality houses, apartments and commercial buildings like these, No other county will be able to compete with DC. Not even Nairobi core.

"90% of humanity are just talkers. 10% are doers."
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
Jesus is Lord
Angelica _ann
#51 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 10:32:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,114
MugundaMan wrote:
DC residents arise! The Mnaijos are putting us to shame jameni. Let us shape up and do better with the quality of our houses and landscaping to catch up. If all of us play our part and build quality houses, apartments and commercial buildings like these, No other county will be able to compete with DC. Not even Nairobi core.


Look at the area of land occupied by those houses. With the mentality of 50*80/40*60/50*100 in Kenya including DC you will NEVER achieve that. Note the homes are not same/similar in design but well structured with high standards. Kenyans like cutting costs/corners Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.