Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Aug 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
2-6-3-3-3 [101]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [165]
This Man Ferdinand Clifford Ndung'u Waititu [380]
The Kenyattas have taken back Jomo [3]
Where will you be counted...??? [92]
Corruption in the Judiciary [251]
Mithika Linturi no show for impeachment motion [32]
Married women problems [8]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [104]
Do not be deceived by pretty smiles!!! [1]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [118]
US - China tariffs war [164]
2016/17 UEFA Champions League [51]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [38]
Fastest paying betting company in Kenya [15]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Does this sound too good to be true?
gk
#41 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 4:28:27 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 409
[quote=Flo-ology]Is this the same guy whose business(Africa Spirits Limited) was raided by DCI for fake KRA stamps and tax evasion worthy over 1billion?

https://www.businessdail...sAMP-vhjyjaz/index.html

This is the article talking about ownership of the liquor plant

https://www.businessdail...asAMP-45wlc2/index.html[/quote]

Its incomprehensible how someone with already more than they need would want to risk it all by cutting corners and breaking the law. Could it be a chronic weakness ?
Flo-ology
#42 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 7:15:04 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/17/2016
Posts: 225
gk wrote:
[quote=Flo-ology]Is this the same guy whose business(Africa Spirits Limited) was raided by DCI for fake KRA stamps and tax evasion worthy over 1billion?

https://www.businessdail...sAMP-vhjyjaz/index.html

This is the article talking about ownership of the liquor plant

https://www.businessdail...asAMP-45wlc2/index.html[/quote]

Its incomprehensible how someone with already more than they need would want to risk it all by cutting corners and breaking the law. Could it be a chronic weakness ?


Most likely he made it to the top through cutting corners. I suspect he tried to “undercut” the top guys who used protect him.
Reflection Eternal
tinker
#43 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 9:36:28 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 368
Location: Nairobi
Flo-ology wrote:
gk wrote:
[quote=Flo-ology]Is this the same guy whose business(Africa Spirits Limited) was raided by DCI for fake KRA stamps and tax evasion worthy over 1billion?

https://www.businessdail...sAMP-vhjyjaz/index.html

This is the article talking about ownership of the liquor plant

https://www.businessdail...asAMP-45wlc2/index.html[/quote]

Its incomprehensible how someone with already more than they need would want to risk it all by cutting corners and breaking the law. Could it be a chronic weakness ?


Most likely he made it to the top through cutting corners. I suspect he tried to “undercut” the top guys who used protect him.


Waiting to see if he will even be arrested...leave alone being jailed.

ION, I saw our police officer doing their usual thing @ Railways roundabout in broad day light today.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Impunity
#44 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 11:55:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,115
Location: Masada
gk wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Is he of the same family as the Ndegwas of CBK?
Then this is old money working.


Which of the Ndegwas? Duncan and Philip ain't even related to each other.


Any.
Because in the Forbes writings,the guy said he joined cbk easily coz his relatives were already working there.
Please read the Forbes story again.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

2012
#45 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:07:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,432
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
gk wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Is he of the same family as the Ndegwas of CBK?
Then this is old money working.


Which of the Ndegwas? Duncan and Philip ain't even related to each other.


Any.
Because in the Forbes writings,the guy said he joined cbk easily coz his relatives were already working there.
Please read the Forbes story again.


Plus I thought the Ndegwa's are behind The Hub mall in Karen? Are they in partnership with this guy?

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Impunity
#46 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 10:15:19 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,115
Location: Masada
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
gk wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Is he of the same family as the Ndegwas of CBK?
Then this is old money working.


Which of the Ndegwas? Duncan and Philip ain't even related to each other.


Any.
Because in the Forbes writings,the guy said he joined cbk easily coz his relatives were already working there.
Please read the Forbes story again.


Plus I thought the Ndegwa's are behind The Hub mall in Karen? Are they in partnership with this guy?


This guy is also called ndegwa.

Humphrey Kariuki Ndegwa.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#47 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:16:30 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,035
Location: Vacuum
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
gk wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Is he of the same family as the Ndegwas of CBK?
Then this is old money working.


Which of the Ndegwas? Duncan and Philip ain't even related to each other.


Any.
Because in the Forbes writings,the guy said he joined cbk easily coz his relatives were already working there.
Please read the Forbes story again.


Plus I thought the Ndegwa's are behind The Hub mall in Karen? Are they in partnership with this guy?


Humphrey is Kariuki is the guy behind The Hub
Poverty is the root of all evil
Baratang
#48 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 12:36:49 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 575
This Kariuki fellow owned the Club Oldivai in Githurai 44 which was a club on its own class.
When the raid in Thika alcohol plant was carried out, a day later the club was set ablaze!!!
There was a lot of things happening in that place and I suspect the burning down was an attempt to cover up for illegal activities in the club.
Sadly you should have seen how naked men and women were running in all directions as the fire started in the Oldivai Accommodation Lodge..Laughing out loudly
Swenani
#49 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 8:35:41 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,035
Location: Vacuum
Baratang wrote:
This Kariuki fellow owned the Club Oldivai in Githurai 44 which was a club on its own class.
When the raid in Thika alcohol plant was carried out, a day later the club was set ablaze!!!
There was a lot of things happening in that place and I suspect the burning down was an attempt to cover up for illegal activities in the club.
Sadly you should have seen how naked men and women were running in all directions as the fire started in the Oldivai Accommodation Lodge..Laughing out loudly


Pole sana Baratang, I can only imagine the embarrassment you were subjected to
Poverty is the root of all evil
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.