Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Aug 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
2-6-3-3-3 [101]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [165]
This Man Ferdinand Clifford Ndung'u Waititu [380]
The Kenyattas have taken back Jomo [3]
Where will you be counted...??? [92]
Corruption in the Judiciary [251]
Mithika Linturi no show for impeachment motion [32]
Married women problems [8]
PCEA vs Kikuyu Kiama [104]
Do not be deceived by pretty smiles!!! [1]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [118]
US - China tariffs war [164]
2016/17 UEFA Champions League [51]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [38]
Fastest paying betting company in Kenya [15]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<45678>
EPL 2018/2019 Season
Angelica _ann
#101 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:57:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,701
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mastermind
#102 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 8:48:34 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,574
Location: Langley
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.

City will win the title. Liverpool has no mental strength.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Queen
#103 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:57:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 155
Location: Britain
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.


Since Liverpool lost to Man City, they have never been the same team again. Was shocked to see Klopp complaining to Kevin Friend at the end of the match last night yet Lallana was clearly offside before his assist to Mane for the Liverpool goal.
Angelica _ann
#104 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:02:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,701
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.


Since Liverpool lost to Man City, they have never been the same team again. Was shocked to see Klopp complaining to Kevin Friend at the end of the match last night yet Milner was clearly offside before his assist to Mane for the Liverpool goal.


smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Queen
#105 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:11:43 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 155
Location: Britain
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Liverpool looks tired & lacked confidence Vs West Ham. Do they have stamina & experience for title run in.


Since Liverpool lost to Man City, they have never been the same team again. Was shocked to see Klopp complaining to Kevin Friend at the end of the match last night yet Milner was clearly offside before his assist to Mane for the Liverpool goal.


smile smile smile


My bad!
gk
#106 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:34:13 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 409
City v Chelsea
This kind of thrushing reminds me of Man U v Arsenal a few yrs ago when the latter took in a cool 8!
kaka2za
#107 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 5:41:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,511
Location: Gwitu
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea
KulaRaha
#108 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 8:38:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,431
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Angelica _ann
#109 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 9:18:10 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,701
KulaRaha wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........


What happened yesterday 6 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#110 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:01:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,431
Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........


What happened yesterday 6 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Win some, lose some, but end of season we shall "revisit".
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
kaka2za
#111 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:23:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,511
Location: Gwitu
KulaRaha wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I think Mancity will bag the title again
2.Spurs
3.Liverpool
4.Manutd
5.Arsenal
6.Chelsea


Wishful.........


What happened yesterday 6 d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Win some, lose some, but end of season we shall "revisit".


Does it really matter who finishes 5 or 6th?

Poch must be the real deal.Spurs spent zero and are building a new stadium.
Really punching above their weight.
Unai Emery is a Europa specialist so Arsenal could sneak into Champions League
2012
#112 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 8:25:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,432
Location: Nairobi
The race for Champions League 3rd and 4th place is on! Will it be Man-U, Arsenal, Tottenham or Chelsea?

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Angelica _ann
#113 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 11:25:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,701
Liverpool burning out slowly, will recover to finish strong!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#114 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 9:21:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,431
30th December:

1. Liverpool - 54pts
3. Man City - 44pts

3rd March:

1. Man City - 71pts
2. Liverpool - 70pts
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Mastermind
#115 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 10:05:53 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 1,574
Location: Langley
Top four in May

Most likely


1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
4. Man Utd

Likely


1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Tottenham


Surprise

1.
2.
3.
4.

Anyone?
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
kaka2za
#116 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 10:08:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,511
Location: Gwitu
KulaRaha wrote:
30th December:

1. Liverpool - 54pts
3. Man City - 44pts

3rd March:

1. Man City - 71pts
2. Liverpool - 70pts


Liverpool have an easier run in on paper.
Burnley-H
Fulham-A
Spurs-H
Southampton-A
Chelsea-H
Cardiff-A
Huddersfield-H
Newcastle -A
Wolves-H
Angelica _ann
#117 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 10:41:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,701
kaka2za wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
30th December:

1. Liverpool - 54pts
3. Man City - 44pts

3rd March:

1. Man City - 71pts
2. Liverpool - 70pts


Liverpool have an easier run in on paper.
Burnley-H
Fulham-A
Spurs-H
Southampton-A
Chelsea-H
Cardiff-A
Huddersfield-H
Newcastle -A
Wolves-H


What is the difference?????

Watford (A)
Fulham (A)
Cardiff (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Tottenham (H)
Man United (A)
Burnley (A)
Leicester (H)
Brighton (A)


Plus FA & UCL

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gk
#118 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 11:04:37 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 409
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
30th December:

1. Liverpool - 54pts
3. Man City - 44pts

3rd March:

1. Man City - 71pts
2. Liverpool - 70pts


Liverpool have an easier run in on paper.
Burnley-H
Fulham-A
Spurs-H
Southampton-A
Chelsea-H
Cardiff-A
Huddersfield-H
Newcastle -A
Wolves-H


What is the difference?????

Watford (A)
Fulham (A)
Cardiff (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Tottenham (H)
Man United (A)
Burnley (A)
Leicester (H)
Brighton (A)


Plus FA & UCL



I think Liverpool are cursed. ...they just won't win the league
kaka2za
#119 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 11:18:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,511
Location: Gwitu
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
30th December:

1. Liverpool - 54pts
3. Man City - 44pts

3rd March:

1. Man City - 71pts
2. Liverpool - 70pts


Liverpool have an easier run in on paper.
Burnley-H
Fulham-A
Spurs-H
Southampton-A
Chelsea-H
Cardiff-A
Huddersfield-H
Newcastle -A
Wolves-H


What is the difference?????

Watford (A)
Fulham (A)
Cardiff (H)
Crystal Palace (A)(Potential Banana skin)
Tottenham (H) -Could be tricky
Man United (A)-Derby
Burnley (A) (Potential Banana Skin
Leicester (H) -New Manager
Brighton (A)


Plus FA & UCL


2012
#120 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:42:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,432
Location: Nairobi
As Arsenal humbles Man-U with a 2-0 win and leapfrog them into the 4th Champions League slot!Applause

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
8 Pages«<45678>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.