Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Aug 26, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [13556]
Looking for a plot - Kitengela/Ongata Rongai/Kiser... [86]
Why dustbowl is the future [393]
KCB and NBK material announcement [194]
Coop Bank - Stocksmaster's 1st Play 2013 [782]
Coop Bank 2019 [3]
Law Capping interest rates [2812]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2035]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [1918]
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond [548]
Good to be back and another project in the offing! [23]
Mobile Loans Ponzi [186]
Buyiing apartments in Nairobi &, Environs [15]
Madness at the NSE [1806]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [38]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

To Wazua Admin:- Please Update Announcement Section
young
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 03, 2019 10:56:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2007
Posts: 1,863
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
@Wazua

Some updates are missing
(1) Kengen FY18 Dividend
(2) EABL HY19 interim Div
(3) OTHERS not specified

For your attention please.
The wazua spirit as members is to educate and inform and learn from others within the limit of what we know in any chosen area irrespective of our differences in tribes, nationalities, etc. .
Ericsson
#2 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2019 10:33:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,075
Location: NAIROBI
young wrote:
@Wazua

Some updates are missing
(1) Kengen FY18 Dividend
(2) EABL HY19 interim Div
(3) OTHERS not specified

For your attention please.


Live price list also not working
gatoho
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:31:04 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 504
Location: kandara, Murang'a
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone
Foresight..
tony stark
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:20:58 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/8/2008
Posts: 839
Madam Wazua has been asleep since the launch of Wazua. They should have just left us huko stockskenya.
sparkly
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 1:49:54 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,133
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
gatoho wrote:
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone


If there are no live stocks prices, then @admin should give us migunda prices
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 2:14:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,710
sparkly wrote:
gatoho wrote:
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone


If there are no live stocks prices, then @admin should give us migunda prices


Yap especially for DC. Anyway expecting anything from admin is wishful thinking and waste of your (valuable) time.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 4:35:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,075
Location: NAIROBI
sparkly wrote:
gatoho wrote:
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone


If there are no live stocks prices, then @admin should give us migunda prices



You can keep track at Capital FM website under the business section,NSE
Ebenyo
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 5:11:59 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,695
Location: Kitale
Angelica _ann wrote:
sparkly wrote:
gatoho wrote:
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone


If there are no live stocks prices, then @admin should give us migunda prices


Yap especially for DC. Anyway expecting anything from admin is wishful thinking and waste of your (valuable) time.


kama kuna Shida watupee paybill tuchange pesa ya kumaliza hio problem.The Live section is very important.We can't do without it.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
VituVingiSana
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2019 10:08:15 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,187
Location: Nairobi
Why the complaints about a free service? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Try out myStocks.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Thornbird
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 5:14:55 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/13/2018
Posts: 10
Where can one get up to date stock profiler data like the one on Wazua ... info like trading status etc. I noticed the data here seems old but like you said since it's a free service let me not complain. I can't seem to find it on the other sites I'm looking at. Thanks

VituVingiSana wrote:
Why the complaints about a free service? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Try out myStocks.

VituVingiSana
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 9:46:29 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,187
Location: Nairobi
Thornbird wrote:
Where can one get up to date stock profiler data like the one on Wazua ... info like trading status etc. I noticed the data here seems old but like you said since it's a free service let me not complain. I can't seem to find it on the other sites I'm looking at. Thanks

VituVingiSana wrote:
Why the complaints about a free service? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Try out myStocks.


Rich? I have not used it in years.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
mufasa
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 10:26:31 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 4/15/2008
Posts: 160
VituVingiSana wrote:
Thornbird wrote:
Where can one get up to date stock profiler data like the one on Wazua ... info like trading status etc. I noticed the data here seems old but like you said since it's a free service let me not complain. I can't seem to find it on the other sites I'm looking at. Thanks

VituVingiSana wrote:
Why the complaints about a free service? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Try out myStocks.


Rich? I have not used it in years.


Try Financial Times and Reuters. FT may be commercial though
Do it today! Tomorrow is promise to no-one.
Kenyan Oracle
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 3:32:53 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 151
Thornbird wrote:
Where can one get up to date stock profiler data like the one on Wazua ... info like trading status etc. I noticed the data here seems old but like you said since it's a free service let me not complain. I can't seem to find it on the other sites I'm looking at. Thanks

VituVingiSana wrote:
Why the complaints about a free service? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Try out myStocks.




There's MyStock app for the phone and it's quite thorough.
You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money - NAS
Ericsson
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2019 4:41:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,075
Location: NAIROBI
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
gatoho wrote:
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone


If there are no live stocks prices, then @admin should give us migunda prices



You can keep track at Capital FM website under the business section,NSE


Prices displayed as accurate and when I check with the ones on NSE website;it's zero deviation.
I have moved on and found an alternative place for live prices
Querry
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2019 3:16:48 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2011
Posts: 193
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
sparkly wrote:
gatoho wrote:
Couple of years ago I used to use Wazua live prices for my purchases which were more updated than my Broker's. Those days are long gone


If there are no live stocks prices, then @admin should give us migunda prices



You can keep track at Capital FM website under the business section,NSE


Prices displayed as accurate and when I check with the ones on NSE website;it's zero deviation.
I have moved on and found an alternative place for live prices



Where can I get a reliable stocks watch list?
Ericsson
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:20:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,075
Location: NAIROBI
Nelly data is no longer operational.
That is why wazua is no longer displaying live prices.
Angelica _ann
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:36:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,710
Ericsson wrote:
Nelly data is no longer operational.
That is why wazua is no longer displaying live prices.


We accepted and moved on to capital fm smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ebenyo
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:41:24 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,695
Location: Kitale
Ericsson wrote:
Nelly data is no longer operational.
That is why wazua is no longer displaying live prices.


I hope admin is doing something about it.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
sparkly
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 6:43:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,133
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Nelly data is no longer operational.
That is why wazua is no longer displaying live prices.


We accepted and moved on to capital fm smile


Weka hio link ya capital fm
Life is short. Live passionately.
mamilli
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:27:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2015
Posts: 208
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Nelly data is no longer operational.
That is why wazua is no longer displaying live prices.


We accepted and moved on to capital fm smile


Weka hio link ya capital fm


https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/business/nse/
The Bitcoin standard.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.