Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jan 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2128]
Ronaldo Nazá,rio - the greatest footballer of ... [1]
Why the US and Europe fear China [7]
Adios [9]
Riverside / Dusit Hotel [255]
Crazy Nairobi traffic!! [700]
Octopizzo accused of murder... [2]
Fire guts 80% of DRC poll machines [70]
The richest continent [7]
Songs that bring back memories [19]
Twendeni Kanisa! [73]
New NYS Scandal [316]
EPL 2018/2019 Season [86]
Finally Lilian Muli has done it. [128]
USA in all its glory [15]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
The official wazua team TAGATANGA role call
Angelica _ann
#101 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:17:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,831
MOSES KURIA writes to Speaker Justin Muturi tendering his resignation as Gatundu South MP.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mpobiz
#102 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:28:33 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,634
Lolest! wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses


That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO


Finally we now know that without the handshake the prezzo was not going to implement the fuel tax because even some if not most of the jubilee mp igs were totally against the tax. and as we are told the tax is mainly to fund the county goverments.
The president only wants to secure his legacy with minimal opposition noise and I am sure he will
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
alma1
#103 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:35:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,227
Location: hapo
Angelica _ann wrote:
MOSES KURIA writes to Speaker Justin Muturi tendering his resignation as Gatundu South MP.



He hasn't. He was just warned achunge ile fobe anakunywa. And he's come back talking nicely.

Hii team tangatanga itafute another shepherd. Huyu kwisha kabisa. Now to work on the noise makers in Nakuru.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Swenani
#104 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:45:12 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,795
Location: Vacuum
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses


That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO


Finally we now know that without the handshake the prezzo was not going to implement the fuel tax because even some if not most of the jubilee mp igs were totally against the tax. and as we are told the tax is mainly to fund the county goverments.
The president only wants to secure his legacy with minimal opposition noise and I am sure he will


To imagine that you could be someone's father is scary
Poverty is the root of all evil
mpobiz
#105 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 1:24:14 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,634
Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses


That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO


Finally we now know that without the handshake the prezzo was not going to implement the fuel tax because even some if not most of the jubilee mp igs were totally against the tax. and as we are told the tax is mainly to fund the county goverments.
The president only wants to secure his legacy with minimal opposition noise and I am sure he will


To imagine that you could be someone's father is scary


I also can't imagine how you jumped over into this year carrying all this ojinga.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
brav
#106 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 3:22:07 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/26/2008
Posts: 742
Quote:
Swenani wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses


That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO


Finally we now know that without the handshake the prezzo was not going to implement the fuel tax because even some if not most of the jubilee mp igs were totally against the tax. and as we are told the tax is mainly to fund the county goverments.
The president only wants to secure his legacy with minimal opposition noise and I am sure he will


To imagine that you could be someone's father is scary


I also can't imagine how you jumped over into this year carrying all this ojinga.



Tackles and more Tackles --Man is down Weeuueee!!!
mpobiz
#107 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:00:13 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,634
alma1 wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
MOSES KURIA writes to Speaker Justin Muturi tendering his resignation as Gatundu South MP.



He hasn't. He was just warned achunge ile fobe anakunywa. And he's come back talking nicely.

Hii team tangatanga itafute another shepherd. Huyu kwisha kabisa. Now to work on the noise makers in Nakuru.


I don't know how people from other parties suddenly become experts in matters of the jubilee party. I think it's because the opposition is dead and they don't want to announce we are back to a one party state.
The speed in which this information was shared I know it made kuria so proud that the excitement it elicited especially in some areas (wouldn't want to mention them because we are now in the same house) clearly shows that his strengths and horns don't go unnoticed.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
6 Pages«<456
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.