Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [136]
Reggae love songs mix [10]
Friday - Real life trivias [4]
Currently eating fish in the office [87]
Jeremiah Kiereini [50]
KRA Raid [50]
Reasons to abolish religions. [63]
US - China tariffs war [25]
How the Europeans Divided Africa [18]
Contemporary heroes/martyrs? [7]
Whatsapp:(+971553688641)Buy IELTS certificate onli... [1]
Cabinet Rechafu: Echesa Fired [36]
Next PORK after 2022 will be a product of a revolu... [20]
Polythene bags ban issues [45]
Mugo wa wairimu [134]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages«<9101112>
Corruption in the Judiciary
Angelica _ann
#201 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 1:10:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,334
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?


The 3 Governors are obvious smile


Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Baratang
#202 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:05:43 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 570
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?


The 3 Governors are obvious smile


Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Now I know the two sitting governors, the former governor, former Mpig, the two judges and the prominent business man.

I had not seen this dossier:

Kenyan Drug Mafia
2012
#203 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:29:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?


The 3 Governors are obvious smile


Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Now I know the two sitting governors, the former governor, former Mpig, the two judges and the prominent business man.

I had not seen this dossier:

Kenyan Drug Mafia


I actually thought the mentioned CS was the former dormant DPP... For obvious reasons...

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Baratang
#204 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 5:55:54 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/6/2009
Posts: 570
2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?


The 3 Governors are obvious smile


Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Now I know the two sitting governors, the former governor, former Mpig, the two judges and the prominent business man.

I had not seen this dossier:

Kenyan Drug Mafia


I actually thought the mentioned CS was the former dormant DPP... For obvious reasons...


I had also forgotten that the DPP in office when the largest haul of cocaine valued at kshs 6 billion (belonging to the Akashas) was recorded was Phillip Murgor....or I have gotten it wrong yet again?
2012
#205 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:36:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
Baratang wrote:
2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?


The 3 Governors are obvious smile


Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think


d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Now I know the two sitting governors, the former governor, former Mpig, the two judges and the prominent business man.

I had not seen this dossier:

Kenyan Drug Mafia


I actually thought the mentioned CS was the former dormant DPP... For obvious reasons...


I had also forgotten that the DPP in office when the largest haul of cocaine valued at kshs 6 billion (belonging to the Akashas) was recorded was Phillip Murgor....or I have gotten it wrong yet again?


No, you are not wrong. But the DPP through the extradition and drug trial was another.

Apparently the CS in question is your minister of Tourism according to Robert Alai. Ati that's why he could not board the inaugural KQ NY flight as he's a 'person of interest' in the States.

But reading that report tells you Kenya is a joke. How The Hill do you appoint the biggest drug dealer in Sub-Saharan the minister of transport??? That's like appointing wanugu or is it wachuchu the commissioner of police!

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
2012
#206 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 6:52:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
Akasha-Sh5bn-Colombian-drug-deal-gone-wrong

I'd no idea that Uhuru actually ordered their extradition after frustration by the judiciary. The US DEA had all the indispensable evidence in video recording. He must have watched.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
murchr
#207 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:17:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369
the Star wrote:
DPP Noordin Haji has appointed Queen's Counsel Khawar Qureshi to lead corruption case against Deputy Chief justice Philomena Mwilu.

Speaking to the Star on Tuesday, Haji said he took the decision to hire Qureshi since senior counsels had declined to prosecute the matter.

"I also wanted an independent person to handle the matter because there were allegations of bias and witch hunt against my office," he said.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#208 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 6:57:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369
Breaking:

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Angelica _ann
#209 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:01:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,334
murchr wrote:
Breaking:



As if US there is no graft. Let them not dictate to us, we are a sovereign state.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#210 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:07:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Breaking:



As if US there is no graft. Let them not dictate to us, we are a sovereign state.


There justice system is way better than the jangilis running the judiciary
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#211 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:27:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
2012
#212 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 11:10:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,280
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:
Breaking:



It's very true. As much as we might want to attack the US about this, we need to realize that they have a great say in the world as relates to foreign investments.

Plus it's the truth. Nobody with money is ever jailed in Kenya. Even those corrupt traffic police, have you ever seen them arraigned in court? Are you seeing Kidero worrying? Tuambiane ukweli my friend, only God deals with corrupt Kenyans decisively and personally, I always pray that He continues until this land is cleansed of this evil.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
safariant
#213 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 10:20:17 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/9/2010
Posts: 772
Location: ant hill - red hill
murchr wrote:


The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
murchr
#214 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 2:46:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369
safariant wrote:
murchr wrote:




Dikembe should familiarise himself with commonwealth law.

Orengo is a bully in court
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#215 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 5:19:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369


Meanwhile, Mwilu's trial has started and FIDA claims that she's being prosecuted because she's a woman. I thought this is 2019? d'oh!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
freiks
#216 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 9:56:57 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,648
Did SC name the judge who pocketed 50M for Wajir case or it was hot air after he lost the case
Life is an endless adventure
drogon
#217 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:42:50 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/28/2018
Posts: 42
Location: Nairobi
freiks wrote:
Did SC name the judge who pocketed 50M for Wajir case or it was hot air after he lost the case



Porojo na kelele tu!
He needed to blame someone for the loss.
murchr
#218 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:51:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369


He can continue to serve as a lawyer though
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#219 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:34:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,369
This I dont want to believe

Quote:
The Judicial Service Commission has set the stage for the removal of Supreme Court judge Jackton Ojwang over bribery claims.

In a statement delivered by Chief Justice David Maraga, JSC said it has strong evidence that Ojwang was involved in gross misconduct in a case involving Migori Governor Okoth Obado.

Jackton Ojwang on Tuesday declined to appear before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) to respond to various allegations against him including being bribed to deliver favourable rulings and being a partial arbitrator.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Angelica _ann
#220 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:45:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,334
murchr wrote:
This I dont want to believe

Quote:
The Judicial Service Commission has set the stage for the removal of Supreme Court judge Jackton Ojwang over bribery claims.

In a statement delivered by Chief Justice David Maraga, JSC said it has strong evidence that Ojwang was involved in gross misconduct in a case involving Migori Governor Okoth Obado.

Jackton Ojwang on Tuesday declined to appear before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) to respond to various allegations against him including being bribed to deliver favourable rulings and being a partial arbitrator.


This one, why don't you wait for evidence like you have always done for the rest of them. smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Users browsing this topic
Guest
12 Pages«<9101112>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.